•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Middlesboro job open?
My vote goes to Randy Frazier. Here are some reasons why
1.) He's a geat coach
2.) He's a great teacher (yes, it is true)
3.) He will put Bell back on the schedule
When will it be announced?

Come on intimidator, tell us who it is??????????????????

Good luck to Randy Frazier, you're a true class act.
Does anyone know who our new coach is?

I sure hope it is Randy Frazier.

Everyone has great things to say about this guy. Also heard he was a fantastic teacher.

Good luck Frazier!
JacketsFootballFan99, your assumptions are right, Randy Frazier is a great teacher on top of being a great football coach.

Middlesboro would be very fortunate to have himn their school system.

I hate to see him leave Bell, but I dont blame him for wanting the Middlesboro job, everybody knows that!

All the best Randy, you'll always have my support.
Good luck Randy frazier.
JacketsFootballFan99 Wrote:Does anyone know who our new coach is?

Everyone has great things to say about this guy. Also heard he was a fantastic teacher.

Good luck Frazier!

PE? Thats funny. He is a fantastic PE teacher! LOL
KYcoalminer Wrote:PE? Thats funny. He is a fantastic PE teacher! LOL

I have no idea what kind of teacher he is...but..I just want to address your attitude toward health and PE teaching in our schools. How much money do we spend in healthcare in this state every year? We have in the past ten years neglected this area and now look where we are. 60% of this country is obese. This county is at 80%. So watch about (LOL) when we talk about our health. We have at least more than half of our patients in our office that could have been avoided with education and exercise. Just a thought and maybe a new thread.
I totally agree. I think anyone who is sincere and dedicated is sincere and dedicated in anything they do. This includes their teaching position-whether it be PE or any other subject. People laughing at the fact that others say Coach Frazier is an excellent PE teacher just goes to show you why our children's obesity levels keep rising. Healthy eating, proper sleep, and adequate exercise are not always being taught in Health and PE classes. I've never seen the guy teach, but I can vouch for his coaching ability. A coach who is not only dedicated to his sport, but respects his teaching position enough to be just as dedicated in it, is something we need more of.
The two most important jobs in our system at WHitley Co. are: Phyiscal Ed/ Health and Driver ED. They both save lives and if not taught to the fullest it will have the most serious outcome on our youth..
That's a little over the top.
Was everyone in poor health before they started teaching PE in schools? Are we in better health now or then overall?
A lot of people never had driver's ed and figured out a way to drive safely. I think it would be a little harder to learn math or English on your own.
JacketsFootballFan99 Wrote:Does anyone know who our new coach is?

Good luck Frazier!

CatMan Wrote:JacketsFootballFan99, your assumptions are right, Randy Frazier is a great teacher on top of being a great football coach.

Middlesboro would be very fortunate to have himn their school system.

I hate to see him leave Bell, but I dont blame him for wanting the Middlesboro job, everybody knows that!

All the best Randy, you'll always have my support.

:eyeroll: Is it just me or is this the same person using too username's?
Does anyone know when they will announce who our new coach is?
CatMan Wrote:My vote goes to Randy Frazier. Here are some reasons why
1.) He's a geat coach
2.) He's a great teacher (yes, it is true)
3.) He will put Bell back on the schedule

What years was Randy the head coach at Cumberland and how far did the teams go during his tenure? I remember there were some terrific athletes on those teams.
does anyone know when they will tell who the new head coach is some one said sunday night, then they said this week some time.
Middlesboro Fan Wrote:Does anyone know when they will announce who our new coach is?
WYMT-TV announced at 6 o'clock that the new coach was Randy Frazier.
congratulations to the new coach Randy Frazier.
Randy is a good coach but there will always be talk of can he win the big game. You have to realize that with the talent he had at Cumberland in the early 90's he should have at least 2 maybe 3 state titles. Those teams were absolutely loaded and I'm not just talking about Single A standards. George Massey went on to play and State at UK earning Freshman All America on the D Line. Sanford Baskin went to EKU where he was a dominant force on their line. Charles Tinsley went to EKU where he was a leader and dominating force after his stint with the Phillies. Anthony Ravizee was one of the best running backs in KY and went on to be one of Morehead's best. Those 3 guys could have played at a lot bigger schools than that. I don't know if it was grades or they just chose to stay home.

Throw in the fact you had Ryan Duckworth who was as good as any QB in the Mountains. You also had backs like Tim Dixon and a plethora of hoss cats on the line. Maybe it was just "one of those days" when they got beat but those teams were legit. Frazier definitely underachieved at Cumberland. I do remember them beating Corbin 30 something to 3 one year. Needless to say, best of luck to Randy.
You are right he may have. Just out of college 20 years ago. Trust us, he is not the same coach he was then. Just ask Dudley Hilton and the staff at Bell.

Best of luck. A lot of hard work to do.
That is true. Randy has a lot of experience this day and age. What he did then shouldn't reflect on what he can do now. However, there is always going to be the doubters bringing that up after each loss. I think this may motivate him to do well.
well harold, i hope they give him the chance to build the team and not just cut him loose if he has a few bad years.
Randy Frazier will do a fine job. We all have to learn and grow as coach's, even Dudley Hilton and Mike Holcomb had to do the same thing from the time they started back in the day. Randy will teach his young men the game of football as good or better than anyone around. Not to mention that he is an all around good person, has a great family, and is a decent bass fisherman. Good luck Randy and may God shine his blessings on you and your new program.
John L
Randy Frazier is a class act and if the Middlesboro faithful give him time and support he will re-build the Middlesboro program. He has a vast knowledge of x's and o's and is a very positive person and supportive of the kids he coaches. I hate to see him go, he is/was part of the family on the log mtn. I hope you the best coach! Good Luck to ya, as the old man says!!!!
log mtn mafia Wrote:Randy Frazier is a class act and if the Middlesboro faithful give him time and support he will re-build the Middlesboro program. He has a vast knowledge of x's and o's and is a very positive person and supportive of the kids he coaches. I hate to see him go, he is/was part of the family on the log mtn. I hope you the best coach! Good Luck to ya, as the old man says!!!!

Well said log mtn mafia. I wish you all of the best:Thumbs:
log mtn mafia Wrote:Randy Frazier is a class act and if the Middlesboro faithful give him time and support he will re-build the Middlesboro program. He has a vast knowledge of x's and o's and is a very positive person and supportive of the kids he coaches. I hate to see him go, he is/was part of the family on the log mtn. I hope you the best coach! Good Luck to ya, as the old man says!!!!

:Thumbs:

Randy will do a fine job. Nobody will work harder and support the kids more than he will, just as long as the program at M'boro supports him.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote::Thumbs:

Randy will do a fine job. Nobody will work harder and support the kids more than he will, just as long as the program at M'boro supports him.

Randy is a fine person, great coach, knows the game, (POOR FISHERMAN) and will do a great job. I am sure Coach will field a team that works hard, does things sound, and makes that community proud. Good luck to ya
Trenches07 Wrote:Randy is a fine person, great coach, knows the game, (POOR FISHERMAN) and will do a great job. I am sure Coach will field a team that works hard, does things sound, and makes that community proud. Good luck to ya

Were have you been Trenches? Haven't heard from you in a while.
Amped 88 Wrote:Were have you been Trenches? Haven't heard from you in a while.

They are just now getting dug out of the snowstrom from back in Jan. :Thumbs:
Congrats to Mboro I figured they would make a poor decision but surprised me with this choice. Congrats to Randy I am excited for him. He will make Mboro relevant again in time. :Clap:
Well Randy better not forget a certain person that done a favor for him a few years back!
I wish Frazier the best. He'll do a great job at mboro if they'll give him the time and support he needs to rebuild their program. If they do, he'll get the job done. We lost a good coach. We lost even a better friend. Hey Trenches! You're right. He's a poor fisherman.....
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:They are just now getting dug out of the snowstrom from back in Jan. :Thumbs:

Been in hiding, :igiveup:
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next