Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 71 - Mason County 51 (Sweet 16 Semi-Finals)
Final

(Justice had 31 points for Shelby Valley)
What a performance!
Way to go SV! One more to go!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congratulations.......Big Valley Cats!!!!!!! One more to go!!! Forget history, do this one for yourselves....you deserve it.
Congradulations on a great game. I asked in other thread but probably need to here.
Does anyone have scoring for game? As I tried to write down from radio I appear to be 2 short on Valley and 1 over on Mason Co.
I had:
Shelby Valley-Justice 31,Hatfield 15,Taylor Newsome 7,Varney 5,Tyler Newsome 4,Ramey 4 and T.Tackett 3
Mason Co.-Gilbert 15,J.Lang 10,Setty 9,Pawsat 7,Black 6,Bluford 3 and B.Lang 2
bulldog149 Wrote:Congradulations on a great game. I asked in other thread but probably need to here.
Does anyone have scoring for game? As I tried to write down from radio I appear to be 2 short on Valley and 1 over on Mason Co.
I had:
Shelby Valley-Justice 31,Hatfield 15,Taylor Newsome 7,Varney 5,Tyler Newsome 4,Ramey 4 and T.Tackett 3

Dillon Tacket also had 2 for SV.
Setty only had 8 for Mason.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Good job Valley .. 1 more
bulldog149 Wrote:Congradulations on a great game. I asked in other thread but probably need to here.
I had:

SV MV

A. Hatfield-------15 Setty------------8
Tay. Newsome---7 Bluford----------5
C. Varney---------5 Gilbert---------15
Ty. Newsome ----4 J.Lang---------10
E. Justice--------31 Pawsat---------7
Z. Ramey ---------4 T.Black---------6

that is what someone else had posted on another thread
RB#2 Wrote:SV MV

A. Hatfield-------15 Setty------------8
Tay. Newsome---7 Bluford----------5
C. Varney---------5 Gilbert---------15
Ty. Newsome ----4 J.Lang---------10
E. Justice--------31 Pawsat---------7
Z. Ramey ---------4 T.Black---------6

that is what someone else had posted on another thread

Tanner Tacket had 3
Dillon Tacket had 2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Wow, wasn't this one heck of a performance by the entire SV team. I was expecting a win but didn't expect this blowout of a very good Mason Co team. Elisha just got the team off to a great start and every time Mason made a run he answered on hls own. How can Elisha Justice not be Mr.Basketball, even if they do not win tonight? Even the SV and EJ haters have to admit 80 points in the first 3 games of the Sweet 16 is quite an accomplishment. Go SV!!
Thanks folks for helping with linescore. A most impressive game by Justice. I'd say Pitino looks forward to having him on campus.
bulldog149 Wrote:Thanks folks for helping with linescore. A most impressive game by Justice. I'd say Pitino looks forward to having him on campus.

Big time rumors going around today that he's headed out of town.
Congrats Valley
way to go valley! we are so proud...remember tonight is the last game no matter what so play your hearts out...:redboxer:
dortonite Wrote:Wow, wasn't this one heck of a performance by the entire SV team. I was expecting a win but didn't expect this blowout of a very good Mason Co team. Elisha just got the team off to a great start and every time Mason made a run he answered on hls own. How can Elisha Justice not be Mr.Basketball, even if they do not win tonight? Even the SV and EJ haters have to admit 80 points in the first 3 games of the Sweet 16 is quite an accomplishment. Go SV!!

You got that right. I don't see how he hasn't earned it. Go Valley. Bring it home tonight.