Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 67 - West Jessamine 54 (Sweet 16 Quarterfinals)
Polson is one heck of a player...Miss St is a possibility...
Polson got outplayed tonight, regardless of whether he is the better player. Elisha scored more points, got the rebounds and steals that mattered, and didn't hurt his team with fouls.

With that said, Polson is a great talent and better shooter. If he bulks up, then I'd say he'd be overall better player than Elisha, but for now, its about a draw.
asdfasdf Wrote:Polson got outplayed tonight, regardless of whether he is the better player. Elisha scored more points, got the rebounds and steals that mattered, and didn't hurt his team with fouls.

With that said, Polson is a great talent and better shooter. If he bulks up, then I'd say he'd be overall better player than Elisha, but for now, its about a draw.
You should take those glasses off. Justice was fantastic, but to say he outplayed Polson is just wrong. Different players even though they play the same position. I think Justice is the better defender. Polson the better ball handler. Justice the better jumpshooter, Polson the better leaper and finisher at the rim. Just different.
Had a great time watching the two best point guards in the state go at it.

Polson & Justice put on a show!