Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4) Kentucky vs. (13) Liberty 3/20 (Women's NCAA First Round)
(4) Kentucky drew the Big South Champions (13) Liberty.

The game will be played at 2:30 PM on March 20th at Freedom Hall.

Any thoughts/predicions?
UK by 10
Go Cats!
CATS by 8.
I will say UK by 12. That defense gets going and forces the usual turnovers, then the game should be UKs to lose.
I think the women got a pretty good draw. First game playing a #13 seed, then likely a winnable game against Michigan St. in the second round. And if they happen to get through the first weekend, at least they would have Nebraska, rather than UConn's WNBA team, waiting for them in the Sweet 16.

Go Lady Cats!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
go cats
More Cowbell Wrote:I think the women got a pretty good draw. First game playing a #13 seed, then likely a winnable game against Michigan St. in the second round. And if they happen to get through the first weekend, at least they would have Nebraska, rather than UConn's WNBA team, waiting for them in the Sweet 16.

Go Lady Cats!

I think we got the best draw as far as the number one seed in our bracket. Hopefully we will make a deep run in the tournament.
UK by 15!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Kentucky Hoopsters 72-57.
Cats have a great chance to get to the Elite 8. This should be a pretty easy prelude to that
I look for the Lady Kats to win this one by atleast 15 points! Go Lady Kats!!!!
Key to the first two games for the Lady Cats is getting to play at Louisville. This will be like playing two home games. I feel very confident in the Cats making the Sweet 16. Go Ladies!
Good Luck Lady Cats!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kentucky has to come out, and play like they did in the SEC Championship.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]