•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the MVP?
K_Mac Wrote:If ol' Shaq was so important they wouldnt have got rid of him!

I dont think they got rid of shaq, shaq got rid of them!
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah you would think that

thats right i do think that and thats the facts
vikings28 Wrote:thats right i do think that and thats the facts

That goes back to the college thing also...Downey means more to his team, leads the SEC in points, Leads NCAA in steals and avg 5 assist a game...Why was he not POY in the SEC, Well his team didnt win many games...Fact is Lebron's #'s are better..And there teams record! than durant, kobe or melos also!
theVILLE Wrote:wow...and kobe isnt hte hottest thing since that girl in denver that he raped either! But since Lebron has been around and especially the last few years kobe isnt that good compared to lebron

Your even more stupid then i thought if u truly believe he raped that girl. you dont even want to get me started.
K_Mac Wrote:Your even more stupid then i thought if u truly believe he raped that girl. you dont even want to get me started.

Haha! I dont believe that, but hey you never know...That girl wanted it and everyone knows that
theVILLE Wrote:That goes back to the college thing also...Downey means more to his team, leads the SEC in points, Leads NCAA in steals and avg 5 assist a game...Why was he not POY in the SEC, Well his team didnt win many games...Fact is Lebron's #'s are better..And there teams record! than durant, kobe or melos also!

He will most likely get MVP but my argument isnt for Kobe or Melo its Durant who took his team from NOT IN to 5th or 6th. That is a huge difference. And shut up about Downey, theres college threads for him, in which i do not post very often. Idc who SEC POY is, I dont think it is Wall either.
theVILLE Wrote:Haha! I dont believe that, but hey you never know...That girl wanted it and everyone knows that

Exactly, she wanted it.
K_Mac Wrote:He will most likely get MVP but my argument isnt for Kobe or Melo its Durant who took his team from NOT IN to 5th or 6th. That is a huge difference. And shut up about Downey, theres college threads for him, in which i do not post very often. Idc who SEC POY is, I dont think it is Wall either.

ight thats why i didnt say it to you i said it to vikings28! But lebrons #'s are better than durants! I agree nobody thought the thunder would be this good...
K_Mac Wrote:Exactly, she wanted it.

I dont believe in any player raping a girl really..They could get any that they wanted...Most players anyway with there money and all
theVILLE Wrote:I dont believe in any player raping a girl really..They could get any that they wanted...Most players anyway with there money and all

agree
theVILLE Wrote:I dont believe in any player raping a girl really..They could get any that they wanted...Most players anyway with there money and all

Durants numbers are almost identical except for assists is my argument.
K_Mac Wrote:Durants numbers are almost identical except for assists is my argument.

they are really
theVILLE Wrote:ight thats why i didnt say it to you i said it to vikings28! But lebrons #'s are better than durants! I agree nobody thought the thunder would be this good...

im not saying lebron isnt good...the whole time ive been saying durant is more IMPORTANT to his team not that durant is better
theVILLE Wrote:they are really

Yes really. Look back a few posts.
vikings28 Wrote:im not saying lebron isnt good...the whole time ive been saying durant is more IMPORTANT to his team not that durant is better

Good point. The award is called Most Valuable Player...and the most valuable player to their team is Durant. without the Durantchula they wouldnt be competiting for playoffs spots in the West but instead the worst record with NJ and NY.
K_Mac Wrote:Good point. The award is called Most Valuable Player...and the most valuable player to their team is Durant. without the Durantchula they wouldnt be competiting for playoffs spots in the West but instead the worst record with NJ and NY.

Yeah but alot of the vote goes to if your team is a top 3 or 4 team! Again like in college as well
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah but alot of the vote goes to if your team is a top 3 or 4 team! Again like in college as well

I dont think thats right though. I mean like u said it takes a team to be top 3 or 4. Its usually more then one player that makes a team have the best record. One player isn't responsible for it. Like the Lakers, Cavs, etc., they can win games without Kobe Lebron, and Denver can do it without Melo.
K_Mac Wrote:I dont think thats right though. I mean like u said it takes a team to be top 3 or 4. Its usually more then one player that makes a team have the best record. One player isn't responsible for it. Like the Lakers, Cavs, etc., they can win games without Kobe Lebron, and Denver can do it without Melo.

the finals MVP should be for that i think...However if Durant played for the Nets No he shouldnt get it i dont think WITH THE SAME NUMBERS anyway! But he is what top 5 in the west...thats not bad...
theVILLE Wrote:the finals MVP should be for that i think...However if Durant played for the Nets No he shouldnt get it i dont think WITH THE SAME NUMBERS anyway! But he is what top 5 in the west...thats not bad...

Exactly. See I would think he deserved it if he went to the Nets next year and took them to top 5 in the east, agree?
theVILLE Wrote:the finals MVP should be for that i think...However if Durant played for the Nets No he shouldnt get it i dont think WITH THE SAME NUMBERS anyway! But he is what top 5 in the west...thats not bad...

but hes not playing for the nets hes playing for a playoff team...so i think he deserves it
vikings28 Wrote:but hes not playing for the nets hes playing for a playoff team...so i think he deserves it

He or lebron either one...You cant say that because he is on a bad team he deserves it though...He does have the numbers to compete for that...The argument i made on college with Downey was that he is on a bad team he cant have them assists but yet he has a decent number, same goes here!
vikings28 Wrote:but hes not playing for the nets hes playing for a playoff team...so i think he deserves it

I know he deserves it. But it seems to be a popularity test and he wont get it.
K_Mac Wrote:I know he deserves it. But it seems to be a popularity test and he wont get it.

not yet anyway!
theVILLE Wrote:not yet anyway!

Im going to say he wins more the one MVP award in his time. With or without this year.
K_Mac Wrote:Im going to say he wins more the one MVP award in his time. With or without this year.

i agree
vikings28 Wrote:i agree

Definantly. He has some HUGE potential. Give him a team and he could be very dangerous.
K_Mac Wrote:Definantly. He has some HUGE potential. Give him a team and he could be very dangerous.

really he could...put him on Clev, LA, Denver, Orl, Bost, or even the hawks of Atl
K_Mac Wrote:Definantly. He has some HUGE potential. Give him a team and he could be very dangerous.

exactly...all he needs is a team
theVILLE Wrote:really he could...put him on Clev, LA, Denver, Orl, Bost, or even the hawks of Atl

Oh yes. Send him to any of those teams (except hawks) and I would almost guarantee a championship.
You know Durant is young, and played really great this year. HE means more to his team then any player in the NBA and is in a City that has only had a team for a few years. No one there has won an MVP and just for Durant, the way he has played this year, and for the fans in OKC, I would like to see them give him the award. you know?
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next