•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the MVP?
RavenBoy Wrote:Gotta be Rondo!

lol nice. Always love the Ky boy and Celtic player shout out.
durant deserves it alot more than lebron
vikings28 Wrote:durant deserves it alot more than lebron

And how is that?
runninrebs21 Wrote:And how is that?

He has....................OK im stumped lol.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He has....................OK im stumped lol.

Come on guys, Durant is playing like a beast. His stats are incredibly close to Lebrons. And he has single handedly put the OKC Thunder in the playoffs. He has no supporting cast, he has been dominate this year as an individual, He does deserve MVP
K_Mac Wrote:Come on guys, Durant is playing like a beast. His stats are incredibly close to Lebrons. And he has single handedly put the OKC Thunder in the playoffs. He has no supporting cast, he has been dominate this year as an individual, He does deserve MVP

You said lebron was no good???So why compare durant and say his avg are ALMOST as good as lebron??
Unfortunately, I believe LeBron gets the MVP again. He deserves it. He's putting up insane numbers. It pains me to type this as a Kobe fan, but I gotta be real.
LeBron will get his second MVP, Kobe will get his 5th ring. I'll take that trade
Durant
Aslan Wrote:Unfortunately, I believe LeBron gets the MVP again. He deserves it. He's putting up insane numbers. It pains me to type this as a Kobe fan, but I gotta be real.
LeBron will get his second MVP, Kobe will get his 5th ring. I'll take that trade

I would take that trade any day!
theVILLE Wrote:You said lebron was no good???So why compare durant and say his avg are ALMOST as good as lebron??

I never said Lebron was no good, on any post. I don't like him, he isnt as great as people make him out to be, but he is good, he is a beast, but Durant is more deserving this year, sorry.
Id like to see Lebron to get his 1st championship but probably wont happen
Kevin Durant should win it
runninrebs21 Wrote:And how is that?

cause durant means alot more to his team than lebron does...durant has got nobody other than westbrook and lebron has got jamison, shaq, mo williams, and plenty of shooters...lebron doesnt deserve it but he will get it
K_Mac Wrote:I never said Lebron was no good, on any post. I don't like him, he isnt as great as people make him out to be, but he is good, he is a beast, but Durant is more deserving this year, sorry.

i agree durant is more deserving
K_Mac Wrote:I never said Lebron was no good, on any post. I don't like him, he isnt as great as people make him out to be, but he is good, he is a beast, but Durant is more deserving this year, sorry.

Haha yeah you are right, he isn't as good.. That is why half the teams in the NBA have been trying to clear salary cap space for him the past 2 years. Everybody in the NBA would trade anyone on their roster for LeBron, that includes Kobe, Durant, Melo, Wade, Howard, anybody. Kobe had his time at the top up until last year, the past 2 years, LeBron is by far the best player in the NBA. But you are more of an expert than all of the GM's and owners in the NBA that are clearing space for him.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Haha yeah you are right, he isn't as good.. That is why half the teams in the NBA have been trying to clear salary cap space for him the past 2 years. Everybody in the NBA would trade anyone on their roster for LeBron, that includes Kobe, Durant, Melo, Wade, Howard, anybody. Kobe had his time at the top up until last year, the past 2 years, LeBron is by far the best player in the NBA. But you are more of an expert than all of the GM's and owners in the NBA that are clearing space for him.

HAHA only the TERRIBLE teams are clearing space for him. I dont see Boston, the Lakers, or Denver going after him. They dont want him. These teams would NOT trade Kobe, Melo, etc. for Lebron. Definantly wrong on that one. He is definantly among the top in the NBA, and if my team sucked I would like to have him too. But he isnt that big of a deal to me.
Also lets not say he is the best until he proves it. Without a ring (or 4) I don't even take that conversation seriously any more. Sick of hearing it. Everyone thinks their favorite player is the best.
LA got rid of shaq! The most dominate player of the decade for lebron and u think they would just dump him of for lebron?
lebron james...kevin durant will have his chance later on
LA wouldnt trade Kobe for Lebron and shaq!
K_Mac Wrote:HAHA only the TERRIBLE teams are clearing space for him. I dont see Boston, the Lakers, or Denver going after him. They dont want him. These teams would NOT trade Kobe, Melo, etc. for Lebron. Definantly wrong on that one. He is definantly among the top in the NBA, and if my team sucked I would like to have him too. But he isnt that big of a deal to me.

Nor would the Cavs trade Lebron for KObe ir lebron for melo Etc.
K_Mac Wrote:LA wouldnt trade Kobe for Lebron and shaq!

C'mon are you serious..I think oh phil is smarter than that...he can still count and he won alot more rings when Shaq was there
K_Mac Wrote:Also lets not say he is the best until he proves it. Without a ring (or 4) I don't even take that conversation seriously any more. Sick of hearing it. Everyone thinks their favorite player is the best.

Once again a championship is a team effort not a individual! Lebron won the MVP last season...Sure kobe got the finals MVP but it took his team to get there
vikings28 Wrote:cause durant means alot more to his team than lebron does...durant has got nobody other than westbrook and lebron has got jamison, shaq, mo williams, and plenty of shooters...lebron doesnt deserve it but he will get it

Yeah you would think that
Lebron deserves it. If all goes well the next ten years and he wins some titles, he will go down as one of the two or three best to ever play the sport.
I see LeBron winning at least 3-4 titles if not more during his playing days, and if he does, and he continues on the path he is on, he will be the 2nd best player to ever play. Now if he wins 5-6, he could have an argument for the best ever, but I don't think anyone will catch MJ. Bron is by far the best though, the only people that don't like him are the Lakers fans, Magic fans, and Celtics fans.
Stardust Wrote:Kevin Durant has made a legitimate case for himself, but I am positive the voters will go with Lebron

I agree. BTW Stardust, I'm glad you brought Dusty back.
theVILLE Wrote:C'mon are you serious..I think oh phil is smarter than that...he can still count and he won alot more rings when Shaq was there

If ol' Shaq was so important they wouldnt have got rid of him!
theVILLE Wrote:Once again a championship is a team effort not a individual! Lebron won the MVP last season...Sure kobe got the finals MVP but it took his team to get there

WHO CARES?? You act like Kobe has never had an MVP?? Newsflash ville, Lebron isnt the hottest thing since sunburn. IDC if it takes a team or not, he has one this year and wont do anything with it.
K_Mac Wrote:WHO CARES?? You act like Kobe has never had an MVP?? Newsflash ville, Lebron isnt the hottest thing since sunburn. IDC if it takes a team or not, he has one this year and wont do anything with it.

wow...and kobe isnt hte hottest thing since that girl in denver that he raped either! But since Lebron has been around and especially the last few years kobe isnt that good compared to lebron
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next