Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will take the 14th crown?
Knott? Perry? Maybe a cinderella sneaks away with it? Who wins this one?
Keep it civilTongueirateShoNo hatin'TongueirateSho
Knott in the finals against PCC by 2. Possible OT.
I'd say Perry will take it fairly convincingly in the championship game against Hazard.
Perry by 4 against Knott in championship game.
I think KCC will come out on top,meeting Perry Central in the finals.These teams are matched up fairly close,but I have a feeling KCC will pull this one out by 4 points.I know KCC struggled against Henry Clay and people keep bringing the Seneca game up,but KCC has alot of talent and games like that happen.Not giving excuses to KCC losing those games or the way they lost them.But I think KCC wants this more especially after exiting to a great PCC team last year.
KCC, Duh
PCC FTW!
I just don't see them losing this one. They have an easy road to the finals, and Hatcher will have them ready for finals, whomever that might be to get there and face them.
parkes magic returns to state
Knott Central takes the region with a close win over Perry Central!
ima have to say pcc
dont count jbs out
jbs is not a threat in region..they can barley beat cordia
Anyone but KCC.
could be KCC, could be PCC, could be Hazard.. It will def. be 1 of those teams
Don't count Breathitt out it is on their home court this year
cavalier23 Wrote:jbs is not a threat in region..they can barley beat cordia

you got that right!
NYY10 Wrote:could be KCC, could be PCC, could be Hazard.. It will def. be 1 of those teams

:Thumbs:
baller4life Wrote:dont count jbs out

Man, JBS has ABSOLUTELY no chance to win the region....no chance.
triplemaniaman Wrote:Anyone but KCC.

hi hater!

it's either gonna be Knott, PCC, or Hazard (bit of a longshot imo)

Can I count them out now?
zaga_fan Wrote:Can I count them out now?

lol

I mean you guys had a great season and congrats on that, but really to say they will win the region?
I think it will be between Knott and Perry, with Perry taking it by just a few.
Something is telling me that wolfe will be PCC. IT will be Wolfe Co Vs Breathitt Co.
cj2561 Wrote:Something is telling me that wolfe will be PCC. IT will be Wolfe Co Vs Breathitt Co.

How in the world could you make over 900 post and then post something this crazy. Perry had a letdown last night but bet your botton dollor it will be different monday night against wolfe. PCC by 15 or more. They have no answer for Big Dillion.
If Knott can get past Breathitt and Hazard, I think they will win this region. If they meet Perry in the finals, KCC will win because they will want it more. Especially after Perry knocked them out last year. Either way it will be very close and a very emotional game against Perry.

You can go ahead and count them on out.
Going to say Hazard in a tough one! Can't go against Coach Holland in the tourney. Breathitt to upset Knott and Hazard to get Breathitt in the semi's and Perry just don't match up well with Hazard. Hazard by 3 again! Should be fun to watch.
Wall4president Wrote:Going to say Hazard in a tough one! Can't go against Coach Holland in the tourney. Breathitt to upset Knott and Hazard to get Breathitt in the semi's and Perry just don't match up well with Hazard. Hazard by 3 again! Should be fun to watch.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree.

That post fails.
I guess anyone that don't pick Knott is going to get a great comment from "BALLERS", so I guess I'll get one too. Perry by 3 over Knott, or Hazard by 1 over Perry, either way Knott is going back to Hindman.