•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2010
Im not excited,thats just my opinion i know that technechlly its not cheating if you stay with in the rules,but i would never hold my kids back for sports,and they would have to have serious mental/emotional problems for me to consider doing it otherwise.like you said its a matter of opinion.:Thumbs:
I understand that is the way you fell and respect that.
I like to see Bell play some NKY teams Boyle play Highlands and so did Danville during the regular season year's ago, but big bad Bell never seem to play anybody up north why is that if they are this big power house they all think they are. How many State Championships have Bell won in the last ten years.
Actually we really don't like Northerners....We play Alcoa Tn. and trust me they are as good as any up there. So you guys just stay up there in your own world. :thanks:
Xerxes Wrote:Actually we really don't like Northerners....We play Alcoa Tn. and trust me they are as good as any up there. So you guys just stay up there in your own world. :thanks:

Some of Northerners really like to venture out of our little world and go south for amusment. Really I just want to watch the Bobcat this coming season should be one of the better team's in the state and the only chance I would get to see them if they came up North.:Thumbs:
oldbird Wrote:Some of Northerners really like to venture out of our little world and go south for amusment. Really I just want to watch the Bobcat this coming season should be one of the better team's in the state and the only chance I would get to see them if they came up North.:Thumbs:

yeah we had a classic game last time we played birds in 2004. :Thumbs:
We can't hardly do the recruiting that those powerhouses up north do... All those kids from Cincinatti.. Must be nice....
oldbird Wrote:I like to see Bell play some NKY teams Boyle play Highlands and so did Danville during the regular season year's ago, but big bad Bell never seem to play anybody up north why is that if they are this big power house they all think they are. How many State Championships have Bell won in the last ten years.
:Thumbs:
well i dont see highlands taking any trips down south to play at bell, but of course bell must be scared to play them. i dont think either team is afraid to play each other. Bell has played quality teams. they played alcoa which was a nationally ranked team that has won how many championships in TN? they have play several lexington teams. they almost always met cov cath or highlands in the playoffs when there were 4 divisions. you have to look that there would be about 8-10 hours of traveling for the players on top of playing a game. when you look at that plus all of the costs that the traveling school would have to make, 2 meals and other travel expenses that makes it costly for that game.

i would look forward to all of the high end teams playing each other. i just know there is more involved than just saying hey lets play against each other next year

why doesnt highlands play st x any more? do they not play them because the got beat by them in 05&06 or because schedules just cant be worked out? its because sometimes issues cant be worked out. dont think one team is afraid of the other, you saying this cheapens the game and lowers your IQ.
Who does bell open the season up with this year.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Who does bell open the season up with this year.

Most likely Alcoa again.
I Rule The World Wrote:We can't hardly do the recruiting that those powerhouses up north do... All those kids from Cincinatti.. Must be nice....

You have been known to pull a few out of Tenn.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Most likely Alcoa again.

I think Bell will have something for them if they play again.
Bell County will at least see 2 losses if they play Alcoa and Harlan County at least and in the postseason, they will easily be crowned district champions and will have trouble with Lawrence County and Lexington Catholic in the playoffs. Bell in my view 8-2 in the regular season and come playoffs they will be either 10-3,10-2, or 9-3 overall.:popcorn:
rocket01 Wrote:Bell County will at least see 2 losses if they play Alcoa and Harlan County at least and in the postseason, they will easily be crowned district champions and will have trouble with Lawrence County and Lexington Catholic in the playoffs. Bell in my view 8-2 in the regular season and come playoffs they will be either 10-3,10-2, or 9-3 overall.:popcorn:

Bell will not have a any trouble with any 4a teams.
Bell will be the best in 4A.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Bell will not have a any trouble with any 4a teams.
Last year Marion County, A 4A team in, Bell County barely beat this team with a final score of 26-21 and Marion had a winning record playing 5 or 6 losing teams....I honestly believed with that number that good ole defending state champion Bell County at the time can easily thwomp them but the same with Bell playing the district which was a basic cakewalk for them....Yes Bell played Alcoa and got destroyed.......Yes Bell beat Harlan County a at the time very improved team but now much much better at Log Mountain,Yes Bell beat KC at Log Mountain, Yes they beat Rockcastle County (tougher in-state schedule than Bell but had very close calls in those tough games as well),plus Rockcastle was overall young,not very fundamental,and lacked heart and discipline in my strong belief with all do respect to Rockcastle, back to Bell County....Bell played 9 home games and in the final got beat by a much much much better team known as Boyle County which of course won the state title in 2OTs. Bell County had statistically trouble with 2 in-state teams (Marion,Boyle), Bell will IMO be threated by Lawrence County or Lexington Catholic in the playoffs this year and if Bell matches up with Harlan County or Alcoa again, They strongly will be losses on that stat. But overall Bell County will be good but there will be losses for them this upcoming season.
clean it up!
Will Bell be at camp with Greenup again this year?
ONE MORE INAPPROPRIATE COMMENT AND THIS THREAD IS SHUT DOWN

Don't try me. I have messaged Rocket01 about this thread, he knows better now. That is why he has not commented in awhile. The Bell County fans need to quit with the names NOW

It has been recommended that I give infractions/suspensions, I will hold off as long as I can. When I give suspensions, they last for a long time. Let us get back to the topic of Bell County Bobcat football in 2010. Thank you.
Rocket is at it again. Seems as if he has not landed that coaching spot yet? I wonder why.

BTT Bell will have the 1 of best group of skilled players in the state in 4A IMO. The sucess of their season will come down to developing the young OL and DL's but knowing Bell like I do I don't think that will be a problem. They have 2 of the better Line Coaches in the state of Ky.
Some things are better left alone. Just let someone make his predictions without replying to them. We know the outcome is usually much different than the actual predictions.
I think most realize that Bell will be just fine next year.
I think Alcoa plays Middlesboro...
Not sure who Bell County plays...
Bell's numbers in the win/loss column this year aint only going to be based on experience,talent,or skill.......its going to be based on who they play besides the district which is McCreary Central,Knox Central,Rockcastle County and Madison Southern, well all know that Bell has dominated the district since 2007 but the numbers are going to be really based on the non-district opponents and the playoffs as well.
I watched Corey Davenports highlight film online and the kid is sick with the ball. Bell co. Will have to be pre- season # 1
rocket01 Wrote:Bell's numbers in the win/loss column this year aint only going to be based on experience,talent,or skill.......its going to be based on who they play besides the district which is McCreary Central,Knox Central,Rockcastle County and Madison Southern, well all know that Bell has dominated the district since 2007 but the numbers are going to be really based on the non-district opponents and the playoffs as well.

they play green co , john hardin or madison central, soddy daisy, johnson central, harlan co and one more team i can 't remember who it is.most of the games last year were home and home .
belldad2011 Wrote:they play green co , john hardin or madison central, soddy daisy, johnson central, harlan co and one more team i can 't remember who it is.most of the games last year were home and home .

Bell Co should be 10-0 in regular season with all the talent they have coming back from last year.
HAT51 Wrote:Bell Co should be 10-0 in regular season with all the talent they have coming back from last year.

I agree. where is the madison central game at
the game will be played at marrion co .part of a bowl game.it will be either madison central or john hardin.
HAT51 Wrote:Bell Co should be 10-0 in regular season with all the talent they have coming back from last year.

i think we will struggle early because of the young linemen.replacing 3 really good boys on the line .as we all know no line no run.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next