Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boone County Fall Out?
From what I heard, both Ryan Popp and Josiah Schulz are no longer apart of the Boone Co boys basketball team.

Heard both have turned in their uniforms. Big loss for the Rebels if indeed true, as those two were the only other true guards that Boone has.
Wow. What brought this one.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Wow. What brought this one.

Heard it was over playing time, but the "truth" hasn't come out yet so I guess we'll find out here in the next few days.

Neither were in the box score for Boone last night against Cooper so I'd say neither played.
kywldcat01 Wrote:From what I heard, both Ryan Popp and Josiah Schulz are no longer apart of the Boone Co boys basketball team.

Heard both have turned in their uniforms. Big loss for the Rebels if indeed true, as those two were the only other true guards that Boone has.

You must be getting a little nervous come tourney time. Don't start trying to cause trouble amongst your competition. :argue:
kywldcat01 Wrote:From what I heard, both Ryan Popp and Josiah Schulz are no longer apart of the Boone Co boys basketball team.

I don't think you know the "facts" yet, so it's not appropriate for you to get out and start threads on what you "heard".

It would be appropriate to question why they didn't score in the Cooper game (fact) but not spread rumors that they both have turned uniforms in unless you know that for a fact!:eyeroll:
goodguy Wrote:I don't think you know the "facts" yet, so it's not appropriate for you to get out and start threads on what you "heard".

It would be appropriate to question why they didn't score in the Cooper game (fact) but not spread rumors that they both have turned uniforms in unless you know that for a fact!:eyeroll:

So true.
If this is true then Holmes will have an easy ride to the State Tourney...But i dont find this true i mean why would they quit this late in the season over playing time?