Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps vs. Pike Central 2/23
These two teams play is the 60th district tournament. Who wins i'll say phelps by 10
Pike Central by 4
I saw one of the games this year which Phelps won both, but if the hawks can play together they will have a shot to win this game. They need to limit their turnovers and use their two big kids inside, phelps has no size. PCC has to play under control instead of [playing like their 20 points down all the time. Teams are fairly even it will come down to coaching?????????????
coachm Wrote:i saw one of the games this year which phelps won both, but if the hawks can play together they will have a shot to win this game. They need to limit their turnovers and use their two big kids inside, phelps has no size. Pcc has to play under control instead of [playing like their 20 points down all the time. Teams are fairly even it will come down to coaching?????????????

no size?? They are just as tall as pc's biggest players,maybe not weight wise but campbell,gannon & smith all can jump,i saw both games and no they're not even,hobo has to carry the team and if he's not on it'll be all phelps again,glad to see the attitudes from the hawks have changed from the last couple of years,good job johnny
Pcchs 65
phelps 63
Phelps by 6.
Coach Martin has done a great job this year with the attitudes. I for one was able to coach with him and amburgey this summer and he really buckled down on attitudes. Even though the wins arent were they wanted them this program has come along way in one year and I or one can't wait to keep building this program to were it needs to be. There is alot of talent comming up at PC and the future is bright as long as everyone can get on the same page.