• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
56th District
i don't know the date nor the time but its @ Lee County

Seedings:

1) Powell County

2) Owsley County'

3) Estill County

4) Lee County

(1) Powell County vs. (4) Lee County (Season Series: Powell Won Both Games: 1st Meeting 75-41 @ Powell County, 2nd Meeting 79-43)

(2) Owsley County vs. (3) Estill County (Season Series: Owsley Won Both Games. 1st Meeting 55-35, 2nd Meeting 59-52)
The tournament starts on Monday, February 22nd with a double header girls game. Boys play on the 23rd and 24th. Girls championship on Thursday the 25th, and the boys championship on Friday the 26th.
I look for Lee County to have a good game! Brooke should be at full health and the districts are being held at Lee Co so there is gonna be a lot of support there for them!! I can't wait! Good Luck Lady Bobcats!
Lee might have a good game but nothing against Brooke but they are going to need alot more than just Brooke to help them win... What are they going to do when Brooke graduates? I think Powell will def. win the district this year. They have a great team going this year...
lilballa06 Wrote:Lee might have a good game but nothing against Brooke but they are going to need alot more than just Brooke to help them win... What are they going to do when Brooke graduates? I think Powell will def. win the district this year. They have a great team going this year...

Powell County is winning alot since the first of the year and they are scoring alot of points. Owsley County is also winning several games and have only one loss in their last several games. (per Khsaa site) I feel like the district will come down between these two teams. But It will be a toss up on who wins.
Lucky7 Wrote:Powell County is winning alot since the first of the year and they are scoring alot of points. Owsley County is also winning several games and have only one loss in their last several games. (per Khsaa site) I feel like the district will come down between these two teams. But It will be a toss up on who wins.
I agree. The first time Owsley lost to Powell was in double overtime. The second time they lost Owsley was in foul trouble most of the night. And if either Turner or Wright get in foul trouble it makes the going a little rough for them.
If both teams can keep out of foul trouble then I don't see very much difference in the two. It will be a toss up, like you say. I'm going with Owsley to win the game because it will be at a neutral site, Lee County, and it is hard to beat a team 3 times in one season when they're fairly even to begin with.