Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newport 93 - Breathitt Co. 73
Final

Riverside Prep Showcase @ Riverside Christian
Worse loss of the year for Breathitt. Newport goes down and takes the Bobcats behind the woodshed.

Congrats Wildcats.
I see ya working it Newport. :rockon: Nice win :Thumbs:
Glad to see the Wildcats really starting to put things together. Could be primed for a run in the 9th.
Congrats Newport
By far the worse performance by the Bobcats..I was very disappointed!!!! The boys acted like they didn't care if we won or lost...Newport is a good team but I don't see them as good as PCC or KCC...A little effort and I believe we could have been right there...Hopefully things will shape up for the cats before the district..Which is right around the corner!!!!
Where ya been mama?
redskinmama Wrote:By far the worse performance by the Bobcats..I was very disappointed!!!! The boys acted like they didn't care if we won or lost...Newport is a good team but I don't see them as good as PCC or KCC...A little effort and I believe we could have been right there...Hopefully things will shape up for the cats before the district..Which is right around the corner!!!!

Newport beat Highlads by 22 points. Highlads beat PCC.
One bright note is that Breathitt held Newport to 93 points. :help:
Stardust Wrote:Newport beat Highlads by 22 points. Highlads beat PCC.

You cant compare scores that way and gain any knowledge about the teams involved. There are just too many factors that can influence one particular game.

Breathitt has fallen off, they MUST get the ship righted or they will waste one of the most talented teams they have had and will have for quite some time... Hopefully they get it figured out ASAP!
Cantwaitfor8 Wrote:You cant compare scores that way and gain any knowledge about the teams involved. There are just too many factors that can influence one particular game.

Breathitt has fallen off, they MUST get the ship righted or they will waste one of the most talented teams they have had and will have for quite some time... Hopefully they get it figured out ASAP!

Hmmm, so all rankings are completely bogus then, how do you rank teams. Why even have rankings.....:popcorn:
Stardust Wrote:Newport beat Highlads by 22 points. Highlads beat PCC.

Stardust, PCC is a completely different team than they were two months ago. There now starting a 6'8 kid that's changed the way they play and they finally have found an identity on offense. When Highlands beat us, we was on like a four game losing streak. Heck, even Clay Co beat Perry. IMO Perry would beat Highlands now, but in a very close game.