Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 55 Perry Co. Central 52
Congrats PATS!!!
Congratulations KCC!

Perry Co. Central 17 6 16 13 52
Knott Co. Central 9 17 10 19 55

Perry Co. Central (16-7) -- Amis 5, Noble 5, Martin 8, Mullins 11, Cornett 17, Salyers 6.
Knott Co. Central (20-5) -- Stamper 18, Cox 14, Ratliff 7, Bartrum 4, Davis 6, Slone

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/1040329.html
Congrats KCC.
nice win for the pats. Mikey Slone made 2 of the biggest shots he has ever hit. he should deff. be in the starting lineup. imo the best shooter in the 14th region. and for all you perry lovers i got a perfect view of the mullins dunk. be nice and i might put it on youtube. haha.
Congrats KCC
Good win kcc.
Congrats KCC, this was a good game to watch. KCC did not play their best.

Cornett is a good post player and is smooth. He could be the difference in the region.
catfan1 Wrote:Congrats KCC, this was a good game to watch. KCC did not play their best. I cant wait to hear Aslan and other PCC followers wine and cry about whatever reason they can think of Why PCC lost, LOL. Cornett is a good post player and is smooth. He could be the difference in the region.

We don't make excuses.
Congrats KCC
I would like to add the PCC player that threw the ball in to the KCC crowd after the game hit a little girl in the back of the head. If I was that child's parent I would make sure something was done about it.
On a side note, Mullins for PCC is a very dirty player. After the game was over, he got the basketball and threw it in to KCC's pep section and almost hit a small child. There was no sense in doing something that stupid. I wish the refs would have saw that but I think they were already off the court. I have no respect for a kid like that. He needs to be punished!!!
ahh it happens, good game series tied 1 a
piece
Congrats Patriots!, and to Tyler Mullins, congrats on hitting a 6th grade girl in the back of the head. really.
Tyler Mullins is the only player I've ever seen do anything like that:please:
Congrats to the PAts, great game stamper...Great dunk by Tyler Mullins, but was dirty and threw the ball into the fans! C
king360 Wrote:Tyler Mullins is the only player I've ever seen do anything like that:please:

He shouldnt have thrown the ball into the stands...Thats a person that cant stand to loose!
theVILLE Wrote:He shouldnt have thrown the ball into the stands...Thats a person that cant stand to loose!

I agree, but it's not like it's the first time a player in the history of basketball has done something like this. Atleast he didn't pull a Ron Artest..lol. And as for him not being able to stand to lose, I think that is a great thing.
catfan1 Wrote:On a side note, Mullins for PCC is a very dirty player. After the game was over, he got the basketball and threw it in to KCC's pep section and almost hit a small child. There was no sense in doing something that stupid. I wish the refs would have saw that but I think they were already off the court. I have no respect for a kid like that. He needs to be punished!!!

He DID hit her. I think the police were sent to check things out, I know they went back into the corridors towards PCC's locker room. He has a hot head, and has a hard time controlling his temper.

Why is it that every time PCC plays the police have to be involved, someone please tell me? The Knott Co. sheriff even had to make PCC kids go back to their seats away from the Knott Co. kids. That is pitiful. All they did was make fighting gestures to KCC all night. IDK what they are teaching them at that school. :redboxer::ChairHit::HitWall:
And the sportsmanship award of the night goes to Tyler Mullins for throwing a basketball in the stands and hitting a child in the head with it.....

But anyways, Congrats to KCC for the win.
king360 Wrote:I agree, but it's not like it's the first time a player in the history of basketball has done something like this. Atleast he didn't pull a Ron Artest..lol. And as for him not being able to stand to lose, I think that is a great thing.

Sow hen you get beat and throw a ball into the stands that is a good thing???Nearly hit or did hit a little kid?
PATS2011 Wrote:He DID hit her. I think the police were sent to check things out, I know they went back into the corridors towards PCC's locker room. He has a hot head, and has a hard time controlling his temper.

Why is it that every time PCC plays the police have to be involved, someone please tell me? The Knott Co. sheriff even had to make PCC kids go back to their seats away from the Knott Co. kids. That is pitiful. All they did was make fighting gestures to KCC all night. IDK what they are teaching them at that school. :redboxer::ChairHit::HitWall:

Yeah I know kcc has never done this...again:please:
Good game to watch, it was back and forth the whole way.
Like 360 said, we(Perry Central alumni, former players, fans) don't make up excuses. Any other Perry Central fan reading this, don't stoop to Knott's level(PATS2011,THEVILLE, I'm sure there others) and make up excuses, were better than that. Perry played well, but Knott played better.
Cornett and Mullins played well. Tyler had a sweet dunk.
On the other end, Stuart played very good as usual, and Slone hit two huge three's(again).
A few idiots said Knott would win by double digits(catsfan1,theville). You guys are biased or you know nothing about basketball. These teams could play 50 times and the winner would not win by double digits one time. These two teams are so even it's rediculas.
Kind of glad Perry didn't win. Really don't want to have to beat Knott three straight times this year.
I'm not ready to declare one team better than the other. Knott one this one by 3, and Perry won the other by 7. Well see who the better team is in the potential rubber match.
Stop talking **** about Tyler, he's a good person, and he let his emotions get to him. If a Knott player would have done that, you guys wouldn't make a big deal of it.
Congrats Knott you deserved this one.
I called this one btw, said Knott by 3 in the prediction thread.
PATS2011 Wrote:He DID hit her. I think the police were sent to check things out, I know they went back into the corridors towards PCC's locker room. He has a hot head, and has a hard time controlling his temper.

Yea really! I was sitting right there and a lady filming the game has it all on tape!
theVILLE Wrote:Sow hen you get beat and throw a ball into the stands that is a good thing???Nearly hit or did hit a little kid?

Quit trying to make it look like I said that. You know good and well i meant it's a good thing he can't stand to lose. If players didn't care either way where would that get them?

Lord shut up. There kids, these things happen.
On a side note, heard they was an "incident" after the game.
Tyler Mullins played great and this is the only way they can call him out.
Aslan Wrote:Good game to watch, it was back and forth the whole way.
Like 360 said, we(Perry Central alumni, former players, fans) don't make up excuses. Any other Perry Central fan reading this, don't stoop to Knott's level(PATS2011,THEVILLE, I'm sure there others) and make up excuses, were better than that. Perry played well, but Knott played better.
Cornett and Mullins played well. Tyler had a sweet dunk.
On the other end, Stuart played very good as usual, and Slone hit two huge three's(again).
A few idiots said Knott would win by double digits(catsfan1,theville). You guys are biased or you know nothing about basketball. These teams could play 50 times and the winner would not win by double digits one time. These two teams are so even it's rediculas.
Kind of glad Perry didn't win. Really don't want to have to beat Knott three straight times this year.
I'm not ready to declare one team better than the other. Knott one this one by 3, and Perry won the other by 7. Well see who the better team is in the potential rubber match.
Stop talking **** about Tyler, he's a good person, and he let his emotions get to him. If a Knott player would have done that, you guys wouldn't make a big deal of it.
Congrats Knott you deserved this one.

Yea its a big deal to thorw a ball into the fans adnhit someone! If it was my kid i would be whipping some:moon: :redboxer:
Congrats Patriots on a hard fought game. What makes me most proud of this win is the fact KCC won while still playing Perry's slow tempo game. I mean the game was in the 30's going into the 4th. Way to play guys! Great shots by Stamper, Cox, and Slone who really pulled the PATS through with two great shots. KCC hit some good free throws down the stretch and Roberts played harder down low on Cornett and got more rebounds.
king360 Wrote:He played great and this is the only way they can call him out.

I agree.
king360 Wrote:He played great and this is the only way they can call him out.

Yea thats it...He had a very nice dunk and some great plays! He is t he best all around athlete in the region! But his emotions got to him and he cant control his temper