Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County Puts 1 In The SUPER BOWL!!
Congrats, Jacob Tamme Boyle County will play for the colts in the super bowl go #84.:flame:
I agree. As a friend of mine said, "A Super Bowl ring would look great next to those 4 State Title rings from Boyle." :Clap:
One of the reasons I'm pulling for the Colts.Its nice to have one of our own playing in the SB Jacob Tamme. I believe the Colts will get it done next Sunday.
WHO YA WITH? COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It could have happened to a nicer person. Jacob is the perfect role model for younger kids. Win or lose we could not be more prouder, but we know he will win. He's a winner everywhere he goes.
Good luck to the Colts. When I was an assistant football coach at Paris in the early 90's Rick Massey (former UK tight end and Denver Bronco) was also an assistant there. He was wearing a ring one day at the field house and I asked to look at it. It was his Superbowl runner up ring. It was pretty cool.
Westside Wrote:Good luck to the Colts. When I was an assistant football coach at Paris in the early 90's Rick Massey (former UK tight end and Denver Bronco) was also an assistant there. He was wearing a ring one day at the field house and I asked to look at it. It was his Superbowl runner up ring. It was pretty cool.

I remembered Rick as a WR for Jerry Claiborne's teams and he had 1 or 2 years with the Broncos before a decent career in the CFL.
I'll be rooting for Jacob to do well in a Colt's loss.
Hatz Wrote:I agree. As a friend of mine said, "A Super Bowl ring would look great next to those 4 State Title rings from Boyle." :Clap:
don't forget the 1 or 2 Music City Bowl rings from UK either..........lol, That would be really nice.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:I'll be rooting for Jacob to do well in a Colt's loss.
I think I'll take the Colts in a real-real nail-bitter and good luck to Mr. Tamme from Boyle County next week!!!!!!!!
One of my alltime Favorite Cats good to see him makin it.
I'm glad to see him make it to the Superbowl and represent Kentucky but unfortunately my hatred towards the Colts out weighs my support for Jacob Tamme! So I wish him the best of luck in the Super Bowl but I hope that the Saints win!
How many players from eastern ky has been to the Super Bowl? I know that Jared Lorenzen from Highlands got a ring, but does anyone know any one else? Good Luck Tamme.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
good luck to him and go colts
cougarpride08 Wrote:How many players from eastern ky has been to the Super Bowl? I know that Jared Lorenzen from Highlands got a ring, but does anyone know any one else? Good Luck Tamme.

Not meaning to sound like a smart a**, but Boyle Co. isn't actually considered eastern KY. However, it is still awesome that there is a KY boy who will likely have a Superbowl ring!!! I always root for AFC teams anyway, but now I have more of a reason to. GO COLTS!!!
Hatz Wrote:I remembered Rick as a WR for Jerry Claiborne's teams and he had 1 or 2 years with the Broncos before a decent career in the CFL.

I stand corrected.
bigcoachallen Wrote:Not meaning to sound like a smart a**, but Boyle Co. isn't actually considered eastern KY. However, it is still awesome that there is a KY boy who will likely have a Superbowl ring!!! I always root for AFC teams anyway, but now I have more of a reason to. GO COLTS!!!

Is Boyle Co in Western KY?
HAT51 Wrote:Is Boyle Co in Western KY?

No. But it is in Central Ky.
^ Agreed
This truly is an honor and Ky sports enthusiasts should be proud to have someone go this far.
He was in on some Sp. Teams Tackles.