Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 67 University Heights 54
Final.
finally pulled away at the end and sealed it. Let's make it back-to-back titles Wildcats!
Congrats Wildcats.
Great effort by UHA
Hatfield had a double double with 18 and 10.

Justice finished with 25 points.
Congrats Valley!!.. Bring another Title back to the Mts!
did Justice finish with any steals?
Congrats Wildcats.... best of luck versus DeSales!
NYY10 Wrote:did Justice finish with any steals?

I know I saw at least two
Congrats Valley!!!!
Congrats to Elisha Justice and the SV Wildcats!!
Rankings don't mean a thing. Ranked teams are beaten every week. UHA came to play and played hard. S.V. fought through it and won the game.
Congrats to SV on a good win over a tough opponent who came ready to play. Credit to UHS for keeping the game within reach showing a lot of heart.

Good luck Cats in the championship, bring home the hardware to the mountains!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wtg wildcats and especially justice and hatfield - great game - lets take the championship again tomorrow!
Congrats valley
Congrats to all the Wildcats
Great job Valley. Bring home another one tomorrow!
Congratulations Wildcats on a good win against a better than advertised Universtity Heights team, they never gave up.

I want to thank WazooSports.Com for showing the game by live video, this made this tournament so much more enjoyable. I was able to see some teams I never would have seen play. It also should have shown other regions of the state SV and Elisha Justice are for real. It doesn't matter if you play in Florida tournaments or in Louisville tournaments, or in All 'A' tournaments, if you win you will get plenty of publicity and recognition. Bring home the title tomorrow, Shelby Valley Wildcats!

What is the countdown on Elisha Justice, Mr. Basketball candidate from SV Wildcats, to break the state record of steals in a career?
dortonite Wrote:Congratulations Wildcats on a good win against a better than advertised Universtity Heights team, they never gave up.

I want to thank WazooSports.Com for showing the game by live video, this made this tournament so much more enjoyable. I was able to see some teams I never would have seen play. It also should have shown other regions of the state SV and Elisha Justice are for real. It doesn't matter if you play in Florida tournaments or in Louisville tournaments, or in All 'A' tournaments, if you win you will get plenty of publicity and recognition. Bring home the title tomorrow, Shelby Valley Wildcats!

What is the countdown on Elisha Justice, Mr. Basketball candidate from SV Wildcats, to break the state record of steals in a career?

nicely said.

umm,. I went to the Touchstone Energy page and it said EJ didnt recieve no steals today. So if im not mistaking. I think he needs 20 more steals to break the record.. not 100% sure though..
Stardust Wrote:I know I saw at least two
Box shows no steals but I'm sure of 2 if not 3 steals
alleycat53 Wrote:Box shows no steals but I'm sure of 2 if not 3 steals

yea. I though I saw at least 2 as well
Congrats Valley, bring the title back to the mnts agan!
NYY10 Wrote:yea. I though I saw at least 2 as well

i thought i saw steals as well, however if you check the box scores again, it says cody varney had a team high 4 steals-- a few times justice would slap the ball away and varney would pick it up -- does that mean varney gets credit for the steal since he secures the ball?
another thing noticeable from the box scores is just how big a deal free throw shooting was in this game. uha shot the ball much better but valley was able to get to the stripe more and that was the difference in this one. imo, valley hasn't played up to the level they can all week up here - like they did against miller grove, for example
[QUOTE=kywldcat01;946830]Hatfield had a double double with 18 and 10.

Justice finished with 25 points.[/QUOTE]

He is a solid player. Has he received any college offers?
Westside Wrote:Hatfield is a solid player. Has he received any college offers?

It is my understanding that Transy is after him pretty hard. Not sure of others...
Congrats to SV :Thumbs: