•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 61 - Knott Central 54 (OT)
Stlcardsfan Wrote:And kcc, you gotta close out. Don't let the game come down to a call like that at the end. In the heat of the moment I thought bad call. But I HATE the notion of "lettem play it in the end" a foul is a foul and they were calling the flailing arm all night. No excuse. I was happy with kcc taking advantage of the foul to give at the end of the 4th. Again congrats dores.

That was a great call by coach. Forced Perry to inbound and KCC got a call and had a chance to win.
Overrated Wrote:Tate gets a lot of attenion, How do you think Stuart gets left open so much? Your probably just use to seeing Tate not miss much from when he was at JBS..The reason for that was his team mate was a top player in the state and drawed a lot of attention off of Tate. He might miss 4 or 5 shots he use to make but look at the defense he sees now. He hustles and makes the smartest plays on the court. Bench Tate and Hazard or Perry will easily be the top two team in the 14th. IMO

I thought Tate played great last night, he hit some tough shots. Him and Stew combined for 35.
theVILLE Wrote:I wasnt at the game but heard it got pretty ugly..
Congrats to PCC look forward to u coming to KCC!
I heard alot of HOME COOKING WENT ON THOUGH!

Excuse #6, and I look forward to it as well.
Beast of the East Wrote:I havent said anything on this yet but i see every knott fan they putting it all on the refs and aslan has made some great points but anyway like i said in the pregame thread the cornett kid is to much for them to handle and i agree the fugate kid from hazard is by far the closest to his strengh and size around but that can be saved until they meet
But congrats dores on the W!!!!

Always do Big Grin
Everyone is missing the BIG question. Why was Davis allowed to shoot the ball at the end of regulation???
Aslan Wrote:That was a great call by coach. Forced Perry to inbound and KCC got a call and had a chance to win.

You can't choose to call 5 seconds. It's math and it's reality. That's not something a ref can influence unless they are pitiful... which actually makes me think it could be possible with those refs. But nevertheless it was a good call.
PATS2011 Wrote:You can't choose to call 5 seconds. It's math and it's reality. That's not something a ref can influence unless they are pitiful... which actually makes me think it could be possible with those refs. But nevertheless it was a good call.

It was a quick 5 seconds? God, your so butthurt, its one game, get over it.
Dawggie Wrote:Everyone is missing the BIG question. Why was Davis allowed to shoot the ball at the end of regulation???

I liked the call. Use Tate and Stu as decoys and give your 3rd best player, who for a lot of other teams, could be there best or 2nd best player the shot. Plus, he hit a game winning shot against, Fairview I think? Ideally, you'd want Tate/Stu taking the shot, but you know Perry would have them well covered.
Aslan Wrote:It was a quick 5 seconds? God, your so butthurt, its one game, get over it.

Lol your one to complain abt the refs and you won. KCC had you beat and you know without that ref saving your butt they would have. Get out of Perry Co. and you will find out on the 12th.
PATS2011 Wrote:Lol your one to complain abt the refs and you won. KCC had you beat and you know without that ref saving your butt they would have. Get out of Perry Co. and you will find out on the 12th.

The ref excuse is getting really old. It's not like Perry beating Knott is anything new. What's that, excuse #17?
Aslan Wrote:The ref excuse is getting really old. It's not like Perry beating Knott is anything new. What's that, excuse #17?

idc about getting beat by Perry, i never thought we would win every game with them, it's just how we lost this one that is ridiculous. If it had been Perry that lost like that, you guys would be raising so much heck on here it would be insane and you know it.
PATS2011 Wrote:idc about getting beat by Perry, i never thought we would win every game with them, it's just how we lost this one that is ridiculous. If it had been Perry that lost like that, you guys would be raising so much heck on here it would be insane and you know it.

Nope, we don't make up excuses.
Dawggie Wrote:Everyone is missing the BIG question. Why was Davis allowed to shoot the ball at the end of regulation???
That is easy to answer. Look where Daddy's seat is for the game!:eyeroll:
Aslan Wrote:Nope, we don't make up excuses.

:please: don't even go there.
Aslan Wrote:The ref excuse is getting really old. It's not like Perry beating Knott is anything new. What's that, excuse #17?

Like you wouldn't have been on here posting the same thing if Perry lost???

Is he not allowed to shot?
High Sheriff Wrote:That is easy to answer. Look where Daddy's seat is for the game!:eyeroll:

Has nothing to do with it.

From what I understand, PCC was denying Cox and Stamper and Davis ended up being the guy that took the shot. I would be willing to bet that there are teams all over the mountains that wouldn't mind having a Zack Davis to take their last shot.
worker1 Wrote:From what I understand, PCC was denying Cox and Stamper and Davis ended up being the guy that took the shot. I would be willing to bet that there are teams all over the mountains that wouldn't mind having a Zack Davis to take their last shot.

You are correct.
Does Perry play at KCC later?
:biggrin:i wasnt making execuse...maybe you didnt se the ? at the end...i wasnt evn at the game..i asked for someone who was there to let me know...i heard that there was some HOME COOKING went on at PCC as usuall..thats all i was asking..something may have changed and they called it fair this time:biggrin:you never know!
NYY10 Wrote:Does Perry play at KCC later?

Yes Senior night for the PATS:Thumbs:
You must be forgetting that he MADE the shot. That is his second buzzer beater game winning shot of the season. Well it would have been, thank you chef stripes for that batch of home cookin'.
PATS2011 Wrote:Well it would have been, thank you chef stripes for that batch of home cookin'.

Surely you wouldn't think the most honest referee in the 14th region for the last 25+years would do anything but call it right down the middle do you? Dexter Campbell has been on big game after big game for his whole career and has never strayed to either side, that is why he has been their year after year. So if he called a charge for pushing off at the end of a ball game, then I'm sure that is what he seen, and if it was in front of him at the beginning of the game he would of called it then too. And I'm sure he will be their again in Feb, but with different partners I'm sure, since it will be at Knott this time. :igiveup:
Aslan Wrote:Always do Big Grin

yep haha
Nice win for PC :Thumbs:
well pcc proved they are the better TEAM and the refs called bad calls both way so knott fans...u cant blame it on the refs pcc out played them in the 4ht quarter and in ot and nason roberts didnt want none of big dillon in the post....noone in the reigon does tho but congrats to the dores
My take on the game and comments: PATS 2011-needs to quit winning about the officials. Calls are going to go both ways, thats just the ways it is. Perry is not as good as last year and Knott should be better but they're not. Stamper or Cox should be taking the last shot not Davis. Fraley got outcoached, bottom line. He's got too many people in his ear and not listening to what he thinks right. DAvis knows nothing and Cook knows less than that. They're in trouble.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Has nothing to do with it.

If you say so!
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Surely you wouldn't think the most honest referee in the 14th region for the last 25+years would do anything but call it right down the middle do you? Dexter Campbell has been on big game after big game for his whole career and has never strayed to either side, that is why he has been their year after year. So if he called a charge for pushing off at the end of a ball game, then I'm sure that is what he seen, and if it was in front of him at the beginning of the game he would of called it then too. And I'm sure he will be their again in Feb, but with different partners I'm sure, since it will be at Knott this time. :igiveup:
You are 100 percent correct. I would put Campbell's integrity up against any referee in the state of Kentucky.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next