Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Athens, OH 47 - Greenup County 37
Playing in the National Hoops Classic Tournament in Welston, OH. Another tough lose for the Muskees. They've been struggling. The radio said Fraley was coaching tonight.
Wonder how the kids feel about all the drama? Fraley/Sutton/Fraley. How many coaches have the seniors at Greenup had over the past 4 years? Poor kids have had Hicks, Leach, Smith, Fraley, Sutton, Fraley. Heck, I may be leaving someone out. Who's next?
Like Sands Through the Hour Glass so are the Days of Our Lives.
47 to 37....sounds like Randy Ward coached GC in this one.
From what I was told the GC players missed around 5 wide open layups and at least 7 other shots around the basket.
OU812 Wrote:Wonder how the kids feel about all the drama? Fraley/Sutton/Fraley. How many coaches have the seniors at Greenup had over the past 4 years? Poor kids have had Hicks, Leach, Smith, Fraley, Sutton, Fraley. Heck, I may be leaving someone out. Who's next?

The seniors never played for Hicks. This is Hicks third year at Bath County which means they were freshmen. I believe that would have been Smith.
Kosar Wrote:47 to 37....sounds like Randy Ward coached GC in this one.

Randy would have been on the 47 end. Love him or hate him, he still remains the most successful coach in GCHS history.