Poll: LJ or KB?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LeBron James
59.46%
Kobe Bryant
40.54%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron James or Kobe Bryant?
back_in_black Wrote:They are both good players but IMO Kobe is better in pressure last second shots so I will go with Kobe Bryant.

http://www.82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm

Those are game winning shot stats for a 5 year span so you can make it fair between the two lebron and kobe since kobe has played longer. Kobe has more because he has played longer but as you can see in these stats lebron is the best at hitting the game winning shot in that 5 year span. Kobe also leads the league in most missed game winning shots with 41 lmao.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:[Image: http://www.porhomme.com/wp-content/uploa...09-mvp.jpg]

[Image: http://ll.vimg.net/imagesoa/cms/images/A...2ef369.jpg]

'Nuff said!!!!
Come on, you guys kidding me? Standing on the sidelines and dancing while your blowing someone out is cocky. I don't know how you get much more cockier. Every player in the league is cocky. Look at all the great players from the past, Jordan, Bird, Magic, etc. They where all cocky and talked a lot of trash. Both Kobe & Lebron talk trash and they back it up with their game. Yes, Lebron is more of a team player but Kobe is a scorer and has always had players around him and the only player to ever complain about him has been Shaq, who has played for 3 different teams since leaving the Lakers and recently got divorced.

So please, do us all a favor and drop the Kobe has a terrible attitude b/s and ran his teammates off.
Belfry0304 Wrote:No he wasn't, did you even watch this game?! He was dancing at the end of the court while he was on the bench.

watch the first 5 minutes of the video!!!!! he was taunting after scoring and the stripes putting him on the line as usual.
:flame:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Come on, you guys kidding me? Standing on the sidelines and dancing while your blowing someone out is cocky. I don't know how you get much more cockier. Every player in the league is cocky. Look at all the great players from the past, Jordan, Bird, Magic, etc. They where all cocky and talked a lot of trash. Both Kobe & Lebron talk trash and they back it up with their game. Yes, Lebron is more of a team player but Kobe is a scorer and has always had players around him and the only player to ever complain about him has been Shaq, who has played for 3 different teams since leaving the Lakers and recently got divorced.

So please, do us all a favor and drop the Kobe has a terrible attitude b/s.

:Thumbs:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Come on, you guys kidding me? Standing on the sidelines and dancing while your blowing someone out is cocky. I don't know how you get much more cockier. Every player in the league is cocky. Look at all the great players from the past, Jordan, Bird, Magic, etc. They where all cocky and talked a lot of trash. Both Kobe & Lebron talk trash and they back it up with their game. Yes, Lebron is more of a team player but Kobe is a scorer and has always had players around him and the only player to ever complain about him has been Shaq, who has played for 3 different teams since leaving the Lakers and recently got divorced.

So please, do us all a favor and drop the Kobe has a terrible attitude b/s and ran his teammates off.

Kobe has always had the players around him?
- If so, how come they didn't make the playoffs in 2004-2005(The year after Shaq left) and in the following two years, they never made it out of the 1st round. Kobe's Lakers played in 12 playoff games(Won 4) in 1st 3 years after the O'neal departure. Meanwhile, in those 3 years, Shaq played in 40 playoff games(Won 20-22) and captured a title. The truth is, Kobe finally realized he couldn't do it without Shaq. So, the Lakers went out and got Gasol, etc.

-Shaq won a title in his second season with the Heat, with a 2nd year player in Wade. Shaq had a right to complain, he was the man in their 3-peat title run and all of a sudden, Kobe wanted it to be his team, instead of waiting about 2 more years, and possibly having 5 or 6 rings, he's got 4(only one without Shaq in 5 years, took him 4 years to get to the Finals without Shaq, took 2 years for Shaq to win a title.)

-Talking about Shaq getting divorced. How about when Kobe got accused of Rape and admitted to adultry and had to buy his lady some very nice things.
uhavenoidea Wrote:Kobe has always had the players around him?
- If so, how come they didn't make the playoffs in 2004-2005(The year after Shaq left) and in the following two years, they never made it out of the 1st round. Kobe's Lakers played in 12 playoff games(Won 4) in 1st 3 years after the O'neal departure. Meanwhile, in those 3 years, Shaq played in 40 playoff games(Won 20-22) and captured a title. The truth is, Kobe finally realized he couldn't do it without Shaq. So, the Lakers went out and got Gasol, etc.

-Shaq won a title in his second season with the Heat, with a 2nd year player in Wade. Shaq had a right to complain, he was the man in their 3-peat title run and all of a sudden, Kobe wanted it to be his team, instead of waiting about 2 more years, and possibly having 5 or 6 rings, he's got 4(only one without Shaq in 5 years, took him 4 years to get to the Finals without Shaq, took 2 years for Shaq to win a title.)

-Talking about Shaq getting divorced. How about when Kobe got accused of Rape and admitted to adultry and had to buy his lady some very nice things.

Shaq Had Wade, And if you look at the finals you will see that Wade won that title not shaq.
Shaq couldn't have won without Kobe and visversa.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Shaq Had Wade, And if you look at the finals you will see that Wade won that title not shaq.

A 3rd year player in Wade.

So without Shaq, Wade (at the time) would have made the playoffs and won the title anyways?

Without Shaq, a Wade lead team has also (Just like what happen to Kobe, after Shaq left) fell on hard times of trying to make the postseason and advancing past the 1st round.
Aslan Wrote:Shaq couldn't have won without Kobe and visversa.

Q: But, who was the man in that 3-peat title run?

A: Shaq. He did lead them there. He, also won all 3 NBA Finals MVP's.
uhavenoidea Wrote:A 3rd year player in Wade.

So without Shaq, Wade (at the time) would have made the playoffs and won the title anyways?

Without Shaq, a Wade lead team has also (Just like what happen to Kobe, after Shaq left) fell on hard times of trying to make the postseason and advancing past the 1st round.

This Team Also Had, Jason Williams, Antoine Walker, All Averaged Double digits During The Regular Season.

Then In The Finals Wade led his team to a title after starting the series 0-2.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This Team Also Had, Jason Williams, Antoine Walker, All Averaged Double digits During The Regular Season.

Then In The Finals Wade led his team to a title after starting the series 0-2.

An NBA game is 48 mins. long, minus an overtime. Teams avg. anywhere from 94ppg-110ppg.

What starter or 6th man, doesn't avg. double figures?

Who would've been their 20ppg, 9rpg, 2bpg big man, like Shaq was?

Both combined only avg. 5 more ppg than Shaq.
uhavenoidea Wrote:An NBA game is 48 mins. long, minus an overtime. Teams avg. anywhere from 94ppg-110ppg.

What starter or 6th man, doesn't avg. double figures?

Who would've been their 20ppg, 9rpg, 2bpg big man, like Shaq was?

Both combined only avg. 5 more ppg than Shaq.

I didnt added alonzo mourning or hasleem.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I didnt added alonzo mourning or hasleem.

It was Haslem's 3rd year in the league, same as Wade. He did play his role correctly. But, he's not even in the Top 50 (Maybe not even Top 75) players in the NBA right now and never was.

Gasol, Odom and Bynum, could all three be in the Top 50 or atleast 2 of the 3.

Mourning avg. 3.8ppg and 2.9rpg in the playoffs that year.
uhavenoidea Wrote:Kobe has always had the players around him?

None of that had anything to do with my post. I said Shaq was the only player to ever complain about Kobe. Reason why the Lakers weren't as competitive after Shaq left was because that team was older than dirt. Rick Fox, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, etc. Lakers had to make changes and put another good team together over the past 2-3 seasons.

I won't deny that Kobe was accused of rape and committed adultery, but Shaq had far more problems than Kobe did after their departure.
Kobe may have committed adultery, but he's INNOCENT of rape. That girl was full of it. Kobe's INNOCENT!!!
^Preach on!
Are you serious? Lebron James without a doubt. Then if anyone Melo...
The Blueprint Wrote:Are you serious? Lebron James without a doubt. Then if anyone Melo...

This guy is completely biased. Just look at his favorite teams. I agree that LeBron is the best, but there is no one else in the league that is even in LeBron and Kobe's league. Anyone catch the Cavs game last night? If that lucky shot by Gaines hadn't fell everyone would be on here saying how LeBron is developing into a clutch player. He had 15 points in the last 4 minutes. At the 4 min. mark, the score was 81-69 Utah. LeBron came back with 2 3s, 2 three point plays, a drive into the lane, and 1 FT. He gave the Cavs the lead with 45 secs remaining and if it weren't for Big Z and Anthony Parker missing FT's, they would have won and it would have been an amazing comeback. I guess one guy can't win it by himself.
The Blueprint Wrote:Are you serious? Lebron James without a doubt. Then if anyone Melo...

Lol.
1. Kobe
2. Lebron
3. Give me D Wade over Melo anyday
BlackcatAlum Wrote:None of that had anything to do with my post. I said Shaq was the only player to ever complain about Kobe. Reason why the Lakers weren't as competitive after Shaq left was because that team was older than dirt. Rick Fox, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, etc. Lakers had to make changes and put another good team together over the past 2-3 seasons.

I won't deny that Kobe was accused of rape and committed adultery, but Shaq had far more problems than Kobe did after their departure.

Malone and Fox retired after Shaq left in 2004, and Payton went to the Celtics then Heat in 2004 and 2005. So neither one of those 3 players ever played with Kobe after Shaq left.

They had Caron Butler and Lamar Odom in 2005.

Lakers in the 04-05 season won 34 games. 2 less than the Clippers.
Lakers in the 05-06 season won 47 games. 2 less than the Clippers.
Lakers in the 06-07 season won 42 games. 7th seed in West. Tied with Warriors, but had the Tiebreaker in head to head.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:^Preach on!

Who said he committed?

He did however break one of the Ten Commandents.

"Thou shalt not commit adultery"
BlackcatAlum Wrote:None of that had anything to do with my post. I said Shaq was the only player to ever complain about Kobe. Reason why the Lakers weren't as competitive after Shaq left was because that team was older than dirt. Rick Fox, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, etc. Lakers had to make changes and put another good team together over the past 2-3 seasons.

You said Kobe has always had the players around him and I said If so how come they didnt make the playoffs for two years and tied for the 7th/8th seed in the other year.
James has 10 years left and Kobe has 5! Do the math.
RavenBoy Wrote:James has 10 years left and Kobe has 5! Do the math.

At the moment, Kobe is better.
No, Kobe isnt better at the moment and at the end of Bron's career he will top 2 in the history as far as the best basketball players go, if not 1.
LClion4life Wrote:No, Kobe isnt better at the moment and at the end of Bron's career he will top 2 in the history as far as the best basketball players go, if not 1.

Hmm nope! Kobe's better and INNOCENT!
If i was a CEO of the team. I wouldn;t have either one of them on the team. I would pick an all around player. I give them this, they both can shoot the rock. But that all that they do.
cj2561 Wrote:If i was a CEO of the team. I wouldn;t have either one of them on the team. I would pick an all around player. I give them this, they both can shoot the rock. But that all that they do.

Hahahahahaha you obviously have never seen LeBron James play. Ask anybody and they will tell you that LeBron is the most complete player in the league and that he has a great overall game. And everyone will say that shooting is his weakest skill.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next