Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals / Jets UPDATES
Bengals have not won a playoff game since 1990
Let's see if the Bengals can sustain a drive
Coles is back in
Benson has more catches in this game than in any other game all season
Good gawd, this is terrible , this almost wasn't worth waiting for a playoff game
Where was this swarming D the last two drives
Aright, nothing stupid. Run out the clock, don't do anything dumb like Texas did
Chads played 6 quarters with no catches
Lol, there's our offesive line hold
Now Caldwell out!!!
Halftime Jets 14-Bengals 7

Chad has been held without a catch from Revis for 6 straight quarters. He said before last weeks game that if Revis held him catchless, he would change his name back to Johnson. When Revis did it, Chad said that didn't count. Looks like after today, We are going to see Johnson on the back of the 85 jersey.

Carson has SUCKED, flat out sucked. He has been terrible today, and without Carson making passes, this team has zero chance to compete.

Defense has bent on two drives, but for the most part, they have done a very solid job.
Here we go , I agree Carson has not really played up to par several games...
what the #$## was that kickoff ????????????????????
Stardust Wrote:Halftime Jets 14-Bengals 7

Chad has been held without a catch from Revis for 6 straight quarters. He said before last weeks game that if Revis held him catchless, he would change his name back to Johnson. When Revis did it, Chad said that didn't count. Looks like after today, We are going to see Johnson on the back of the 85 jersey.

Carson has SUCKED, flat out sucked. He has been terrible today, and without Carson making passes, this team has zero chance to compete.

Defense has bent on two drives, but for the most part, they have done a very solid job.

I have been saying all year the Bengals need to consider drafting a QB to start grooming to replace Palmer. He has been high and way off on 75% of his passes, and he is immobile. And how about the great coaching! The team looks completely lost at times and continue with tons of penalties.
sstack Wrote:I have been saying all year the Bengals need to consider drafting a QB to start grooming to replace Palmer. He has been high and way off on 75% of his passes, and he is immobile. And how about the great coaching! The team looks completely lost at times and continue with tons of penalties.

Carson's Elbow is Shot, I don't care what they say.

He throws off his back foot, but I beleive it's because it hurts too much when he throws off the front
Lol, two times the OL for the Jets took FG's off the board. Let's see what the Cats can do with a sustained dirive downfield
Who the **** is Carson throwing to
Two great runs for Benson this drive.
OMG !!! Let o'Sullivan qb or just hand it to CB every down ! :igiveup:
It's on Revis, but Chad should have still caught that pass
Just pathetic!
This team doesn't care !!! Bottom Line ! The thought they won the super bowl when they beat the Steelers twice !
Lol, heres last weeks Defense
Carson is 8/16 for 48 yds
Sanchez 8/11 112 yds.

Who is playing like the Rookie, Who is playing like the Pro-Bowler?
Almost can't believe we didn't get any points that trip...???
Well it was fun to root for the Bengals this year but we all knew it probably was a just a flash
charliez Wrote:Well it was fun to root for the Bengals this year but we all knew it probably was a just a flash

Unfortunatley, I think you are right my friend. He do we root for the rest of the playoffs! I'm just sickened with this effort, not sure if I just want to forget football until the SuperBowl
You may be right ,thats about the only way to explain Palmers play
15 mins to see if Cincy really wants to be in this...Mike Dika said the Bengals let the Jets in now they will pay for it...I was hoping he didn't know what he was saying.