Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Jessamine 88 - East Jessamine 81
Final!
Good battle between these two
West Jessamine 88 East Jessamine 81

West Jessamine 19 28 23 18 88

East Jessamine 21 17 22 21 81

West Jessamine (10-5) -- Mefford 6, Bartholowmew 12, Polson 21, Elliott 2, Donaldson 5, Straight 8, Sherrow 21, Pohl 14.
East Jessamine (7-7) -- Thomas 12, Lamb 17, Webb 12, Rexroat 16, Brockman 11, Radd 8, Collins 5.
http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/1040329.html
Congrats to West Jess on a good rivalry win!
I was at this game and it was an excellent game. The Students were constantly chanting at each other. It was a good clean game no dirty play between the players. Although Coach Kelley acted like an idiot at halftime stareing down the officials. I think he was just showing his youth here and it'll surely get better with age. Good luck to both teams.
I was at that game also, and I agree that it was a well played game. I want to comment on coach Kelly. I dont blame him for staring down the officials. I dont understand why coach O'Bryan wasn't doing the same. I have watched these officials at several games and they are horrible. Is it like this with all the officials? I thought you had to pass some kind of a test to become a referee. It is obvious that these three officials are not qualified to referee a high school basketball game.
cracker Wrote:I was at that game also, and I agree that it was a well played game. I want to comment on coach Kelly. I dont blame him for staring down the officials. I dont understand why coach O'Bryan wasn't doing the same. I have watched these officials at several games and they are horrible. Is it like this with all the officials? I thought you had to pass some kind of a test to become a referee. It is obvious that these three officials are not qualified to referee a high school basketball game.

Because in all honesty I thought that it was a fair called game. I think the calls were right and why Kelly got T'd up was because he was yelling at the ref that cheap...why is it cheap for coach maybe because the foul was called on your best player. If that foul had been called on anyone else I dont think that we would have acted like that. He's arrogant and a punk thats all you can say about him. O'Brien coached his team like he was supposed to and almost pulled off the upset in the final minutes.
Anyone know Polson's stats on the season?