Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Betsy Layne 1/11
Thoughts/Predictions?

At this point in the season, I'll take BL but I wouldn't be surprised if Prestonsburg won. Should be a classic like always.

Go Blackcats!
I'll take the Bobcats by 15 at the "Dome".

Good luck to both teams!
P-Burg
I hope they get to play. The weather doesn't look favorable. I'll take P-burg by 8.

I've also heard a rumor that 2 more kids quit off the BL team. Any truth to this?
Big conference game for both schools. Look for good ball game, if they get to play due to weather conditions.
no more quit since the phelps game, pburg is 0-11 so they will definitely be hungry.
BL, but P-burg will give them a run for their money.
postponed
Its always tough to win in the dome. I look for Prestonsburg to come out fired up wanting there first win of the season against district rival BL. But dont look for BL to not be fired up either. Im sure they will come out wanting revenge on the Blackcats because the last time Pburg was in the dome they were crowned district champs after defeating the Bobcats. With all that being said i will say BL pulls this one out by 8 points. But wouldnt be surprised if Pburg got there first win of the season.
A must win for the Bobcats !!!!!!!
The game has been rescheduled for tonight (Monday 1/11)
Betsy Layne should have no problem in this game. They should win this one by 15+
Will any radio stations be covering this game?
100%SUCCESS Wrote:Will any radio stations be covering this game?

Q95 or Talk Radio one should be there, at least you would think so.
bobcats won, by 11, where was the radio at tonight?
I heard Q95 broadcasting on my way in, this game was closer then I thought it would be. Should be a good game Friday in the All A.