Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyper and bored...WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!!
I watch Full House all the time... Saved By the Bell comes on too early
YEA id kick it right between the teeth it coudlnt make it any more ugly haha
goodnight football
Goodnight Football!
night all
football05 Wrote:YEA id kick it right between the teeth it coudlnt make it any more ugly haha

would probably help it out....
goodnight football
well i'll be here till 7 ....sigh..... i'm off friday night though thank god
Maybe one of these night I'll actually stay up and talk...lol...my dog scared the crap out of me last night...
how did your dog scare you?
She always goes to bed when my mom does and she doesn't get up unless my mom does and well last night I heard something thumping and I looked and didn't see anything so I turned back around and a couple minutes I heard it again and once again I turned and looked and didn't see anything so I figured I was just imagining it. Well about 2 minutes after that I felt something on my foot and I jumped back in my char and rolled across the room...I looked and it was my dog...lol...I don't know why she was up...lol
Awesome avatar 15th!!!

I need a thread called....Writing a Paper and Bored......
Awww...what are you writing a paper over???
Comparing Dawrin's theory of Natural selection to Coetzee's novel Age og Iron.....talk about boring....and 1200 words....:boo:
Gosh....I had to write a paper about teen driving the other day...lol
Beef Wrote:Awesome avatar 15th!!!

Thank's Beef
Hey 15th
Hey DT!!! what are you into today?
Nothing...making a quesadia...what about you...
just been laying around all day looking on here.....what are you doing this weekend?
beef, i have to write a paper tomorrow comparing and contrasting something and it has to be 600-700 words
Well I'll be in p-burg tomorrow...I have therapy and stuff then saturday I take my senior pics and I'm coming back to p-burg and coming home after therapy on Monday
we'll have to do something this weekend....
you will have to post your senior pics when you get them back
Yeah defintally...I'm craving Mexican if you can't tell by what I made...lol...

I'll defintally post them when I get them back...it'll be like 3 weeks or something...
I haven't ate El Azul in over 2 weeks ... so i will be happy to go there lol
Gosh...I went there Monday...didn't eat though...
I've been a few times lately but haven't ate either.. so we will have to get something this weekend lol
how has your therapy been going?
Yeah we will have to defintally... therapy has been going great...I can walk now w/o my crutches but I'm not suppose to...I'm not even suppose to be putting all my weight on it...oops
that's good... it will be great when you're all healed up
Yeah....only bad thing will be I'll have to go back to school...thankfully I graduate this year!