Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs NY Jets. 1/3
The Bengals in a close one.

CIN-28
NYJ- 27
You will NEVER see or hear these words come from me again..EVER..but...

Go Bengals Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:You will NEVER see or hear these words come from me again..EVER..but...

Go Bengals Sad

I have been saying the same thing all week.
do u think the bengals will rest their starters
back_in_black Wrote:do u think the bengals will rest their starters

Unfortunately, I think they will. I do not think they should because I would think they would want momentum going into the playoffs and perhaps another opportunity against the Steelers:biggrin:
Jarons Wrote:Unfortunately, I think they will. I do not think they should because I would think they would want momentum going into the playoffs and perhaps another opportunity against the Steelers:biggrin:

i dont think it is fair to rest starters because if jets win and bengals rest starters they get in to the play offs which is not fair for other teams
back_in_black Wrote:i dont think it is fair to rest starters because if jets win and bengals rest starters they get in to the play offs which is not fair for other teams

I do not think the Jets are one of the 6 best teams in the AFC. For them to get into the playoffs would be a disgrace.
Bengals will not win this game, and they may get beat by 20+. They have nothing to play for, thus they come in with minimal motivation. The Jets are playing for a playoff spot. The winds will be howling with 20+ MPH gusts, which means both teams have to run the ball. No way the Bengals take many chances with Benson, and Bernard Scott is still fresh from injury. LJ gets the snaps, but he will be running behind a line that Marvan has already said could be 8 players deep as they run different combinations out each series.
Paulmer will likely sit after a quarter according to ESPN
I say JETs by 18
theVILLE Wrote:I say JETs by 18

Lets hope
Some ones getting their wish------------
A good Christmas present for the Bengals would have been a new offensive coordinator....
they should pull the starters in the second half, facing this deficit...