Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
56th dist?
what is ever one thinking?
Honestly right now Powell has to be the favorite and I'm going to say Lee Co. is 2nd eventhough everyone is going to say that I'm bias. Then Owsley 3rd because they're unpredictable and Estill seems to be down more than what everyone thought. I am going to say that I think Lee Co. has a very good chance of winning the 56th District and i think they can do it just for the simple fact that the 56th District Tournament is going to be held at Lee Co this year and the guys always play better at home!
^ we host Owsley this tuesday.
Everyone didn't think Estill was going to be good.
It's gone just about like predicted in the preseason rankings, but it's a very balanced district.
palmer Wrote:Everyone didn't think Estill was going to be good.
It's gone just about like predicted in the preseason rankings, but it's a very balanced district.

I don't think anyone predicted Estill to bethe bottom feeder of the 14th Refion along with Jenkins and Riverside Christian!!
56th District standings as of 1/3/10:

Powell Co. 2-0
Lee Co. 1-1
Estill Co. 0-1
Owsley Co. 0-1
leecoukfan Wrote:56th District standings as of 1/3/10:

Powell Co. 2-0
Lee Co. 1-1
Estill Co. 0-1
Owsley Co. 0-1
Owsley's loss to Powell in the Red River Classic does not count as a district loss. The Owls are 0-0 in the district seeding standings and still have to play Powell two more times this season, as well as twice vs Lee and Estill.