Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 High School Football Wish List
If Santa could bring one thing to your favorite high school football team, what would it be? An O-line? RB possibly? How about new officials? Artificial turf maybe?
Perfect season with a state title for Lawrence County.
Well, I'd like an O-line, D-line, SPT, a host of 4.2 guys, a 6-5 QB with a cannon, a coaching staff a new field and an administration that supports it all....:biggrin:

JK - seriously, I'd like to see a "Program". Something that has a solid plan to build the program at all levels from the youth leagu through Varsity. "Program" is what is important to me
An Undefeated Season With A State Title for Estill County!!!!
For Powell, a defense and fewer turnovers. Merry Christmas to all.
Stardust Wrote:Well, I'd like an O-line, D-line, SPT, a host of 4.2 guys, a 6-5 QB with a cannon, a coaching staff a new field and an administration that supports it all....:biggrin:

JK - seriously, I'd like to see a "Program". Something that has a solid plan to build the program at all levels from the youth leagu through Varsity. "Program" is what is important to me

Agree.:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Well, I'd like an O-line, D-line, SPT, a host of 4.2 guys, a 6-5 QB with a cannon, a coaching staff a new field and an administration that supports it all....:biggrin:

Me to.:Thumbs: but I would just be happy having a coach that knew a football from a bushel of green beans and could at least put the round pegs in the round holes. ya could maybe have a little fun that way.
At GREENUP COUNTY I would like to see the kids we got ,lay it all on the line and give 110% this off-season.That is the whole team,working together to be the best that they can be.Don't really care about a perfect season or a state championship that will come on it's own if I can just get that wish.

Amen to that bruddah!:rockon:
Twitter: @tc_analytics

HANGTOUGH Wrote:At GREENUP COUNTY I would like to see the kids we got ,lay it all on the line and give 110% this off-season.That is the whole team,working together to be the best that they can be.Don't really care about a perfect season or a state championship that will come on it's own if I can just get that wish.

Good Post.:Thumbs:
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Me to.:Thumbs: but I would just be happy having a coach that knew a football from a bushel of green beans and could at least put the round pegs in the round holes. ya could maybe have a little fun that way.

LOL, great post
A new field house at Russell.
A regional title! We are 0-3 in the regional game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
A solid defense and a District Title!
I would like to see Sheldon Clark have far fewer injuries than last year. I think Kristian Skyles missed about half the games, and in the games he played he had only limited playing time on offense. B. J. Jarrell, Mikie Moore, Channing Smith, and I am fairly sure others on the SC team missed a game or so from injuries.

In addition to the the games missed, many times SC had players in the game that weren't 100%.

Moreover, I would hope for no suspensions in 2010.
A decent field for Estill Co. to play on.
District title(a winning record would also be nice) and a kicker at Lewis County.
That belfry would quit dodging the tigers.we are out of the seoal and lookin for a week 9 game.
YOURTIGERBAIT Wrote:That belfry would quit dodging the tigers.we are out of the seoal and lookin for a week 9 game.

Go after Johnson Central. They'll take ya.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Perfect season with a state title for Lawrence County.

:Thumbs:
For the KHSAA to get a back bone and do the right thing for once, and for Parents to teach MORALS, and for coaches to work with their own feeder programs and put school pride back into the public school sports programs where kids want only to play for their school and no other. I say public schools because everybody knows that won't work with the elite private schools!
The Spread Offense!
Belfry0304 Wrote:The Spread Offense!

I think what Belfry is doing now works just fine, lol.TongueirateSho
that's right Wrote:For the KHSAA to get a back bone and do the right thing for once, and for Parents to teach MORALS, and for coaches to work with their own feeder programs and put school pride back into the public school sports programs where kids want only to play for their school and no other. I say public schools because everybody knows that won't work with the elite private schools!

Amen Brotha.
6'6 220lb. QB who runs a 4.2 40, I wish big.
that's right Wrote:For the KHSAA to get a back bone and do the right thing for once, and for Parents to teach MORALS, and for coaches to work with their own feeder programs and put school pride back into the public school sports programs where kids want only to play for their school and no other. I say public schools because everybody knows that won't work with the elite private schools!

Yeah man!!! I say they start with Kosar and the GC Musketells.:rockon:
My wish is that Ramadevil wear some orange lead-based face paint to every Raceland game next year....LOL
For Rockcastle County to get BIGGER and STRONGER on the offensive line. They lost a 3 year starter at QB which means running the ball even MORE next season is inevitable. MUST have a strong line.
cougarpride08 Wrote:A regional title! We are 0-3 in the regional game.

:Thumbs:
good coach for kcc