Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listen to Shelby Valley Kingdom of the Sun Games: WPKE 103.1 www.wpke.com
WPKE 103.1 & www.wpke.com will be broadcasting Shelby Valley's games during the Kingdom of the Sun Tournament in Florida, beginning Monday at 3:45 when Valley plays Rock.

103.1 is the home of the Shelby Valley Wildcats all season long.
I click on EKB to get the local station that carries the game, thanks for the information. I am assuming the game for tonight is still on schedule and is being broadcast on WPKE at approx 7:30?
I just saw where 2010 University of Kentucky signee Stacey Poole's team is in this tournament...
the king Wrote:i just saw where 2010 university of kentucky signee stacey poole's team is in this tournament...
who is his team?
dortonite Wrote:who is his team?

I believe Providence.
thanks for the info guys!!!
jammin' jamey Wrote:WPKE 103.1 & www.wpke.com will be broadcasting Shelby Valley's games during the Kingdom of the Sun Tournament in Florida, beginning Monday at 3:45 when Valley plays Rock.

103.1 is the home of the Shelby Valley Wildcats all season long.
Can hardly wait for this game, I think Rock is rated 11th in Florida and just lost to the 2nd ranked team, so they are a formidable team, just hope Shelby Valley is ready to play on the road and gives a good effort, that's all we can expect, really. Go Wildcats!!
So is Valleys 1st game at 3:45
here is the format of the Tourny

http://www.kingdomofthesun.net/index_files/Page390.htm
does anyone kow a web cast thats is carrying valleys game live
It is available on line at this site http://www.floridacast.com/play/index.cf...1523C47B1A To make sure it works the first game is scheduled at 9:15 or 9:30. Shelby Valley, according to the Cats said 3:45, but I'm hearing 4:00. Here's hoping it works. The box to the right says if nothing is playing after 20 seconds clink this link. Click it. It says wait for event to begin.
Ocala? Darn. Not quite close enough to me.
who do they wildcats play tonight?
Thanks for the link
The game can also be heard online at www.wpke.com we are taking a feed from the floridacast folks. It's also on the air at 103.1 FM for those in the area not near a computer at 3:45pm/4pm.
3:45pm/4pm tip-off on 103.1 FM WPKE and www.wpke.com Our feed is coming from the folks with floridacast in Ocala.
i cant pick up the webcast on the site??? anyone else having this problem?
cd1180 Wrote:i cant pick up the webcast on the site??? anyone else having this problem?
I cannot find it either on WPKE, I will try the Kingdom of the Sun Internet Stream listed a few comments below this one.
It showed some team from Alabama playing a team from Florida.