Poll: How far will the Colts go undefeated?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lose in Wk 16 (opp. NYJ)
7.69%
Lose in Wk 17 (opp BUF)
0%
Lose in AFC Div. Rd.
7.69%
Lose in AFC Chanpionship Game
15.38%
Lose in Super Bowl
15.38%
Win Super Bowl
53.85%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How far will the Colts go undefeated?
?
The Colts have historically sat starters when they clinch. I know this year there have been statements that they will let the starters play in order to go for the undefeated record.

Baring injuries, I think they will beat both NY & Buffalo. As of today in the standings, the Bengals are the 4 seed. Depending on whether they win their playoff game against a Wildcard team, the Bengals will have to travel to Indy where they have had no success. That would put them in the Conference championship hosting San Diego. That is a tough matchup. I think that Indy can score on San Diego, but San Diego can score against them as well. If they get by that game, I think they lose the Super Bowl. I feel the NFC top teams are better than the AFC's.
I look for them to rest people but finish the season undefeated and lose the super bowl to the saints.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:The Colts have historically sat starters when they clinch. I know this year there have been statements that they will let the starters play in order to go for the undefeated record.

Baring injuries, I think they will beat both NY & Buffalo. As of today in the standings, the Bengals are the 4 seed. Depending on whether they win their playoff game against a Wildcard team, the Bengals will have to travel to Indy where they have had no success. That would put them in the Conference championship hosting San Diego. That is a tough matchup. I think that Indy can score on San Diego, but San Diego can score against them as well. If they get by that game, I think they lose the Super Bowl. I feel the NFC top teams are better than the AFC's.

You may be right SD. I hope to see them go all the way. I think it would be a nice addition to what has already been a great career for Manning. Go Colts!!
I think they'll be Super Bowl Champs as long as their offense puts up the points and they don't have to depend on their defense or lack there of.
Their defense is top 5 in the league when they're healthy. Sanders, Freeney, and Mathis have battled injuries all year.
I'd love to see Manning do something Brady couldnt. But remember this people, Manning hasn't been much in the playoffs. Not taking anything away from the guy but i can see a little choke in him at times during the playoffs.