Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top D-lineman
Who are some of the Top DL's specifically in Eastern KY?? This is including defensive ends as well.
Joe Smith-Ashland
Prestonsburg - B. Hamilton, T. Hamilton, and Shaffer.

Last year they were the best D-Linemen that I saw play, only one that plays D-Line now is T. Hamilton.
DERRICK FLINCHUM lets not forget about this guys hes strong smart and pretty quick
Shane Massey For Hazard Is an excellent D-lineman that is only a junior but he causes alot of chaos at the Nose Guard Position.
Tyler Bryant- Boyd County
Johnson Central's Derrick Flinchum, Chase Richardson, Scott Perrigan, and Ryan Baldwin. Nobody ran on them all season!!!!!
Anthony Walters of Lynn Camp.....IMO the best offensive lineman in eastern ky.......all state 2 years in a row at nose guard.....hes 5'10 175 lbs. and boy is he mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LCwildcatJR Wrote:Anthony Walters of Lynn Camp.....IMO the best offensive lineman in eastern ky.......all state 2 years in a row at nose guard.....hes 5'10 175 lbs. and boy is he mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how does someone from eky get allstate??
personally it is crap that more don't make it
not trying to brag or anything but when i played i played right o tackle and right defensive tackle
and i played people like jarred hostetter and that grayson kid from greenup co.
jeremy sheffy from boyd county and ashlands defensive line that were unreal i think they had a couple of all region players on the d line and on game film i dominated everyone of them from my o tackle spot not just did good against them i dominated them and i got beat out of all area by a guy from lawrence co that only played 4 games on the o line he played 6 games at fullback but i guess i was too far away from ashland to get noticed .lol
hostetter 1st team allstate- plays at tennessee(over rated the best linebacker from law was thomas bailey by far)
sheffey-starts left guard at west virginia since freshman year he did whip me pretty good from his o line spot though
grayson- second team allstate his junior year
the ashland dline- i have no clue can someone help me out it was during the 02 season
jon wells from sc and the nose guard from shelby valley
Pikeville
casey rowe
Brad Bryant
Ryan Maynard
Ryan Shurtleff
Jerry holloway ( Small But the quickest person an the team)

All of these guys had a sak whan pikeville played harlan some even had two
casey rowe is pretty good
i agree with you unda taka shane massey is a great d-linemen and when he comes off the line he goes at 110% and thats what makes him good
Ashland's D-line in '02 consisted of Adam Ferguson and Ron Gehringer playing ends. And Steve Lee and Jake Sheperd were the DTs during the '02 football season.
yes
yes
I was the greatest Wrote:jon wells from sc and the nose guard from shelby valley

Jon Wells is farrrrrrrrr from the best. Imo he ain't better than Sc other DT Danny Hinkle. And James Maynard from SC can play.
they are all really good dlinemen but the defining moment for me was against east ridge for wells he was a beast during that game and i wasn't thinking of d ends i was just thinking of interior linemen i think that james is a great pass rush de my senior year he had something like 4 sacks against a team in a varsity game
but i feel that wells is the best d lineman they have from what i have seen of them this year
Who do you think is the best freshman D-Lineman?
I was the greatest Wrote:jon wells from sc and the nose guard from shelby valley

I totally agree on this one! Tyler Cable was my pick from shelby valley, along with Adam "Pudge" Rattliff! I know Adam ratliff knowed how to stick a good tacle and blow you up during a game! Tyler Cable had tackles but the most that inpressed me is how this kid got lots of fumbles and picked up the ball and almost got a touchdown. I saw him play again SC and he picked the ball up and ran for many good yrds witch was called back by the refs b/c they said the qb throwed it on the ground. And he block a punt into the endzone witch gave the wildcats 2 points.:thumb: Good season boys!
yep
Casey Rowe of Pikeville should be the top Dlineman in Region 4 Class A in 06...he will be a force next season....Coach Jackson is very high on him.
Derrick Flinchum, chase richardson ad ryan baldwin, all of these for jchs, nobody ran on them all year the only way to get by was to pass, and richardson is only a freshman