Poll: Who Wins????
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sheldon Clark
55.56%
Johnson Central
44.44%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Sheldon Clark 12/17
Thoughts!!!!!
Great game, tough to call but I'll say SC
If SC plays a game like they played against Allen Central on both ends of the floor, they'll take it hands down.
ol'dad07 Wrote:If SC plays a game like they played against Allen Central on both ends of the floor, they'll take it hands down.

I didn't watch the AC game but you do know that there is a difference in talent between JC and AC; like a large difference Id say. With that said, Moore and Lafferty will have to combine for around 50 for the cards to have a chance.
JC by 20+.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:JC by 20+.

SC should be able to keep it under 20. I say around 16
SC by 6
D WINS Wrote:I didn't watch the AC game but you do know that there is a difference in talent between JC and AC; like a large difference Id say. With that said, Moore and Lafferty will have to combine for around 50 for the cards to have a chance.

I do realize the talent difference between the two teams. The only thing I was saying is that SC played team basketball against AC; making much of their points in transition and making "needle hole" passes to get points in the paint. I'll have to say they need to tighten up their perimeter defense, but they defenately forced AC to shoot from the perimeter all night by not allowing them into the paint. I'm not saying Moore and Lafferty will have to combine for as much as 50, but they are two key players that can score and knock down shots from the line. The team is going to be counting on them tremendously.
ol'dad07 Wrote:I do realize the talent difference between the two teams. The only thing I was saying is that SC played team basketball against AC; making much of their points in transition and making "needle hole" passes to get points in the paint. I'll have to say they need to tighten up their perimeter defense, but they defenately forced AC to shoot from the perimeter all night by not allowing them into the paint. I'm not saying Moore and Lafferty will have to combine for as much as 50, but they are two key players that can score and knock down shots from the line. The team is going to be counting on them tremendously.
To be blunt, them types of things are usually alot easier to do when you play a lesser opponent or an opponent you feel comfertable being on the court with. Unlike a Shelby Valley or other local team that are good around here.

When I said 50 I was being generous. It'll probably need to be around 58 or 60. I hope they can hang around with central but I just don't see it happening.
Arent these teams suppose to be about equal. I will say Johnson Central.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Arent these teams suppose to be about equal. I will say Johnson Central.

I havent watched JC this year but Im sure they are leaps above Sheldon Clark.
Thanks D1. Hope it is a good game.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:JC by 20+.

Good call, Mr. K!!
Eagle Eye Wrote:Good call, Mr. K!!

Gee, I cant image anyone remotely thinking that this one would have been close, let alone picking SC.