Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Breathitt County 12/11
This ball game has the makings to be a great game. Any thoughts?
Hazard 61
BHS 52
Gotta go with my Dawgs !! GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!
Hazard by 6
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Hazard by 6

Breathitt County should win by 20. Breathitt has as much talent as a lot of teams in the state. Breathitt by 20, because they start 5-seniors, and dont forget to watch the clown, just like to know where he came from?:lmao:
Breathitt does not have any were close to as much talent as 3/4 of the teams in the state...who do they have on there bench that can step it up when every one of them are wore out cause of poor conditioning... Hazard is gonna win easily by 15 pts maybe more
Breathitt by 8
bobcatbball Wrote:Breathitt County should win by 20. Breathitt has as much talent as a lot of teams in the state. Breathitt by 20, because they start 5-seniors, and dont forget to watch the clown, just like to know where he came from?:lmao:

They are a lot better then they have been the last 2 or 3 yrs. but I would'nt say that.
bobcatbball Wrote:Breathitt County should win by 20. Breathitt has as much talent as a lot of teams in the state. Breathitt by 20, because they start 5-seniors, and dont forget to watch the clown, just like to know where he came from?:lmao:

Lol.
idk about this one.. i think losing fugate will hurt hazard down low and may make a huge difference in this game.. i'm goin to say breathitt by 2-6
king360 Wrote:They are a lot better then they have been the last 2 or 3 yrs. but I would'nt say that.

So you think that this team has as much talent and will win as many games as the team 3-years ago that was 27-5 or something like that. That was when Banks and Neace was coaching, because I came in for that game and went to the region tour. semi-finals when they played J.B. at Letcher Central that year.
Hazard by at least 10.
breathitt by 8
bobcatbball Wrote:So you think that this team has as much talent and will win as many games as the team 3-years ago that was 27-5 or something like that. That was when Banks and Neace was coaching, because I came in for that game and went to the region tour. semi-finals when they played J.B. at Letcher Central that year.

No, not even close.
bobcatbball Wrote:So you think that this team has as much talent and will win as many games as the team 3-years ago that was 27-5 or something like that. That was when Banks and Neace was coaching, because I came in for that game and went to the region tour. semi-finals when they played J.B. at Letcher Central that year.

I think this team can win their district, but peope are talking like they have went from nothing to a 14th region champion overnite.
Hazard by 10
Breathitt isnt in a very stong district anyway so I would say they are the favorite to win that district but they will have to get a lot better before they can say they are a contender for the 14th region. Going out and winning this game could prove a lot. Breathitt by 3.
I think this will be a great game! I'm going with Breathitt by 3!
I'm gonna say hazard by 12
good luck to both teams
Hazard by 12
Hazard wins this one
As much as I hate Hazard, with all they lost last year, there still really good and will contend for district and regional titles. The 54th district is going to be interesting as usual with imo 3 of the top 4 teams in the region competing for it.
beastmode1021 Wrote:Breathitt does not have any were close to as much talent as 3/4 of the teams in the state...who do they have on there bench that can step it up when every one of them are wore out cause of poor conditioning... Hazard is gonna win easily by 15 pts maybe more

You don't think Breathitt has more talent than say Knott Co. or Perry Co.
Hazard by 14
Go Dawgs!!!!!
king360 Wrote:I think this team can win their district, but peope are talking like they have went from nothing to a 14th region champion overnite.

King - you are the one that said Breathitt was better than the teams the last 2-3 years. I do think that Breathitt has as much talent as any-team in this region,and are very capable of betting Hazard by 15 to 20.
I think the better prepared coach will win this game. Breathitt by 20.
I think it will be a good game and Hazard will come out on top! Fugate is back on the team and will help them alot.
bobcatbball Wrote:King - you are the one that said Breathitt was better than the teams the last 2-3 years. I do think that Breathitt has as much talent as any-team in this region,and are very capable of betting Hazard by 15 to 20.

If Breathitt does beat Hazard I guarentee it won't be by that margin. I doubt they beat Hazard to begin with.