Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville To Hire STRONG As Next Head Football Coach
so can a guy that had FLORIDA in the top categorys on defense most of his time there in Gainsville come to LOUISVILLE and turn them around?
Notice they turn to the SEC to get help.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
CatDawg Wrote:Notice they turn to the SEC to get help.

:biggrin: :Clap:
Just another reason for Meyer to cry and become dehydrated.

Who cares? I think he'll make a good coach.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:Just another reason for Meyer to cry and become dehydrated.

Could this be another reason for Meyer to put his name back in the hat for ND

(Laughing)

What was his record versus Clemson when he was at South Carolina?

What were his defenses ranked when he was at South Carolina?

I hope for UofL's sake that he is better now..................
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:Just another reason for Meyer to cry and become dehydrated.

Oh, I'm sorry... you guys in a BCS bowl?
Well rather than make fun of Louisville, UK fans had better get their "Oh crap, here we go again" towels. Strong WILL make Louisville better, and they WILL be a force in the Big East in a few years. Itll take a year or two to clean up the Kragthorpe mess, but Strong was an EXCELLENT hire by Louisville, and Im afraid that UK fans are going to find that out the hard way. Hope Im wrong, but I dont think I am. For the record, Id rather have Strong coaching my team than Joker.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well rather than make fun of Louisville, UK fans had better get their "Oh crap, here we go again" towels. Strong WILL make Louisville better, and they WILL be a force in the Big East in a few years. Itll take a year or two to clean up the Kragthorpe mess, but Strong was an EXCELLENT hire by Louisville, and Im afraid that UK fans are going to find that out the hard way. Hope Im wrong, but I dont think I am. For the record, Id rather have Strong coaching my team than Joker.

Right. Defense wins championships and Strong's have consistently been at the top past few seasons.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well rather than make fun of Louisville, UK fans had better get their "Oh crap, here we go again" towels. Strong WILL make Louisville better, and they WILL be a force in the Big East in a few years. Itll take a year or two to clean up the Kragthorpe mess, but Strong was an EXCELLENT hire by Louisville, and Im afraid that UK fans are going to find that out the hard way. Hope Im wrong, but I dont think I am. For the record, Id rather have Strong coaching my team than Joker.

:thumpsup:

The Florida pipeline of recruiting will be re-opened. This would have been a much better hire at the time Petrino left for the NFL, because they had one of the best offenses in the country. Good hire for UofL.

Dan Mullen (Fla. off. coordinator) beat UK in his first try with Miss. St. this season. Anyone that has coached under Saban, Meyer, or Miles is going to be a pretty good hire, IMO.

Agreed and I am scared not even gonna lie:yikes:
ShowtimeSpicer Wrote:Oh, I'm sorry... you guys in a BCS bowl?

Oh, I'm sorry.. I seem to have become dehydrated from being out coached and crying so much. BCS Bowl or not, thats weak dude and you know it!
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:Oh, I'm sorry.. I seem to have become dehydrated from being out coached and crying so much. BCS Bowl or not, thats weak dude and you know it!

Pretty sad, yeah. I didn't see it cause I quit watching, we got our *** kicked and I'll be the first to admit it.

Kiffin is looking good though.

:Thumbs: Good Post, Great hire for the Cards. Bad as I hate typing this but the Cards will be back at the top of the Big East with Strong.
Will be a very good fit for the Cardinals!!
This is a good hire..They just need to give him time to get some players..He's a good recruiter.
I think it will be interesting to see if he is capable of running an entire staff, recruit, and deal with all the other issues of being a head coach. It's not always a matter of X's and O's, it's everything else coaches at that level have to deal with. This is where most coaches fail, they all know football or they wouldn't be where their at, but when the weight of the entire program rest's on your shoulders thats when you will find out if Strong is the right fit.
Great hire by the Cards. I see him turning things around in a couple of years. Glad to see him there. I hope he only loses 1 game a year. This is my pecking order and who I cheer for.
1. UK
2. UL
3. All other Kentucky schools
4. Alabama
4. SEC except the Vols.
Good Hire for UL.
Great hire. I think he could build a good program.