Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sheldon Clark Cardinals
8.00%
Shelby Valley Wildcats
92.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark @ Shelby Valley 12/8
Predictions and thoughts?
Shelby Valley by 30
A closer game than many will expect
Man this one could be bad for my cardinals.. Valley by 20
SV big here.....(SC) #4 is good and will have a big game he's a hustler...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
Valley looks great this year, sheldon ehh decent, valley by 15.
pride and football Wrote:valley looks great this year, sheldon ehh decent, valley by 15.

sc 64 sv 102
sv by 49!
Going to be interesting to see how the Sheldon Clark guard (Moore) plays against Justice.

Valley wins big.
Stardust Wrote:A closer game than many will expect

I doubt this....we shall see..
Sheldon Clark has some talent..But I dont see any team in the region even coming close you beating Valley..And it's at home..SV by 20+..Tough for any team to go into Valley and walk out with a win..I think we have been undefeated at home now for 5 years...Dont see it happening soon.
I'll take Justice and the Wildcats by 25.

Best of luck to both teams!
Why SC would schedule this game is beyond me. If I am not mistaken they only had three people to score against Betsy Layne so I look for SV to win by as many as they like.
Shelby Valley should win this one easily, I was surprised by the play of the new addition to the team Ramey, he provided some hustle that we lost a little with the graduation of Bryant. He seems to compliment Justice well when Varney is out because of his foul problems, he is prone to foul. I am looking forward to a great season. Go Wildcats, stay healthy.
SV should have plenty of opportunity to rest the starters in preparation for the big game in the Expo on Saturday.

Valley by as much as 30 early in the third quarter, then end up winning by 20-25.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:SV should have plenty of opportunity to rest the starters in preparation for the big game in the Expo on Saturday.

Valley by as much as 30 early in the third quarter, then end up winning by 20-25.

Agree, Shelby Valley should have it any way they want!
SV big here.....(SC) #4 is good and will have a big game he's a hesler

seriously ....
Ramey should get the nod to start in this game. He is the spark that SV needs to win easily. Varney could be the number 6th man.
I think this game will start out with both team playing tough than Valley pull away in 2nd half SV 77 SC 51
BondJamesBond Wrote:Going to be interesting to see how the Sheldon Clark guard (Moore) plays against Justice.

Valley wins big.

i agree because you know Justice will be guarding moore. If BJ puts up good numbers against him it will help his stock out alot!!
Valley- 104
SC-57

Elisha gets close to a triple-double.
monster_energy Wrote:i agree because you know Justice will be guarding moore. If BJ puts up good numbers against him it will help his stock out alot!!

I imagine you will see more 2-3 zone from SV, with some man-to-man mixed in occasionally...
If some of Sc's big men come out and score, then it will be a closer game than some may think...
Valley by 25. Like it has been stated, Valley will be able to rest their starters for the game on Saturday. Expect to see a 25 point game for Justice with 10 assists.
Valley will win by however many they want to.
SV by 30+
Im at work is this game going to be on the radio? or online?