•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2010
rocket01 Wrote:Oh brother, let me break down for ya BellCoBobcats09, First off its spelled MacShara,secondly he has 2,878 yards rushing with 42 touchdowns on the ground.....thirdly...stop bringing up if this happened of if that happened relating to that kid....lets face reality....Back in 08, you all beat Boyle County in the semi's with a combined opponents record of 50-67, In 09 Boyle County got their revenge like I stated in many posts based on my experience of debating outcomes, beat you all 13-10 fair and square due to Boyle's strongness in the second half,MacShara put up 194 yards and Davenport put only 53 yards......MacShara's running must of caused shell shock stuttered mispelling his name.....lol....j/k......keep you all's head up, 12-2 is not a bad record at besides the exception of the Marion game and of course the dominance in the district for the last 3 years....but overall let that past go and focus on 2010, I mean if Rockcastle can stay focused on their 39th season, I'm sure that Bell can do the same thing....Rockcastle is already weightlifting I know b/c you all beat us TWICE due to youth and lack of determination but Rock's system WILL change.....What I really did'nt understand was if Rock can put up 22 points against Boyle County and Bell County totally destroyed us those both times then how come Bell County only put up 10?.....but overall stay focused on 2010 boys.

Thats what I meant with my whole statement. If Boyle Co didnt have him they would had struggled against us BAD..
King Leonidas Wrote:Bell will be tough next year. They have some good Linebackers who are hard nose. #33 and #14 play down hill all game long. #10 the qb has all the tools to be a good QB.

#33 Josh Brown and #14 John Dudley Hilton are GREAT LB's and hard hitters. They will both be Seniors in 2010. Our QB #10 Ben Madon will also be a Senior next season. We should be a senior dominate team with alot of experience.
yea belll will be awesome next year and will again compete for another state title..
I think Lonnie Miracle and Travis Miracle will step up big time next year and fill two of the spots on the O-line. If the Carter kid works hard this winter, he should get the third spot.
i heard from a reliable source that a few coaches was leaving dew to the play call that coACH hilton and coach greer made during the boyle game...if this is true these are key coaches and will hurt bell chances of winning another state championship...
I don't mean this with any disrepect towards Coach Hilton. He has won everywhere he has been and certainly knows football. That being said I think Coach Greer is the best coach that the team has. Bell's defense was so tough against Boyle and reminded me of Boyle's defense. Any team would be lucky to have him. I didn't see him do anything wrong in that game. Boyle's offensive line is very good and Reese is just a special player. Coach Greer is welcome on the Boyle staff if Bell doesn't want him.
i dont think greer is leaving but i heard theat the defensive and offensive line coach is leaving
To a different school or just leaving.
i heard to north or south laural
logmountainboy64 Wrote:i dont think greer is leaving but i heard theat the defensive and offensive line coach is leaving

Which one? The offensive line coach or the defensive line coach.
Pride and Football Wrote:Holdbacks? Every team has holdbacks rocket, im sure your beloved rockets have them too Smile .

Every team has students that either failed at a lower grade level or held back for (mental/emotional) development reasons. Some schools have a larger percentage of students. We all know that in some areas a number of players from a class are heldback. I am not saying Bell Co is one of those areas but let not kid ourselves either. We all know in some areas it is common practice.

I wish the best of luck to Bell and I look forward to seeing the how the freshman develop as Soph.
barrel Wrote:Every team has students that either failed at a lower grade level or held back for (mental/emotional) development reasons. Some schools have a larger percentage of students. We all know that in some areas a number of players from a class are heldback. I am not saying Bell Co is one of those areas but let not kid ourselves either. We all know in some areas it is common practice.

I wish the best of luck to Bell and I look forward to seeing the how the freshman develop as Soph.

There is so many advantages to holding kids back. Not just in athletics. I held mine back and I don't regret it at all. The best thing I seen come out of holding him back was, it gave him a year to mature. He's at UK now and doing ok. If he would have went the year before he wouldn't have stayed. The maturity issue alone was worth holding him back.
logmountainboy64 Wrote:i heard from a reliable source that a few coaches was leaving dew to the play call that coACH hilton and coach greer made during the boyle game...if this is true these are key coaches and will hurt bell chances of winning another state championship...

Not sure where you heard this stuff from but it is wrong! You can't always belive what you hear. Nearly every staff in the State of KY has changes from year to year, that is just nature of the beast.

IMO Coach Hilton made the right calls, they just did not get excuted the way they should had on the field.

Now back on topic. Bell will be as good as the young players let them be. 4 spots on the offensive line are up for grabs (including TE) and 2 on the defensive line. Depending on who steps up in those areas will be the indicator of Bell's sucess in 2010. Replacing the 6 departing Seniors will be harder than it appears.
You get those lb's back though and dang their good.
logmountainboy64 Wrote:i heard to north or south laural

:HitWall: Your sources are way off. Coach Greer is a great coach at breaking down offenses, Coach Hoskins and Coach Frasier could easily be head coaches. Frasier actually was at one time. No way would any of these guys leave to go to North or South. Especially when a guy from Rock is running the show at North.
Im sorry but Bell is probally the most dominating power in this region. They raise powerful brute. Back when I went to Bchs (02-06) I seen some behemoths and by the looks and sounds nothing has changed. We had the likes of Jordan Wagers, Micheal Potter and a few more ogerish guys. Bell is well known for putting in some beefy fellows, so why change a chemistry that works. I dont think Hilton will find any trouble in replacing any lineman. They just come naturaly to this region because of the lifestyle. But regardless I see Bell being a powerhouse for the next couple of years. A true force to be reckoned with.
attacktheV Wrote::HitWall: Your sources are way off. Coach Greer is a great coach at breaking down offenses, Coach Hoskins and Coach Frasier could easily be head coaches. Frasier actually was at one time. No way would any of these guys leave to go to North or South. Especially when a guy from Rock is running the show at North.
well the guy that told me talked to them specifically i hope they are off cause if they stay bell will be tough to handle
64black&gold Wrote:I don't mean this with any disrepect towards Coach Hilton. He has won everywhere he has been and certainly knows football. That being said I think Coach Greer is the best coach that the team has. Bell's defense was so tough against Boyle and reminded me of Boyle's defense. Any team would be lucky to have him. I didn't see him do anything wrong in that game. Boyle's offensive line is very good and Reese is just a special player. Coach Greer is welcome on the Boyle staff if Bell doesn't want him.

Greer is not the brains behind the defense and never has been. You can have him.
no coach frazier and coach hoskins is the brains
remember greer use to be the head coach of bell. no one can deny the fact that when greer was coach bell wasnt quite right.
no
If Bell lose Greer and Hilton they would drop to the bottom. Frasier was a head coach, go look at want he did as a h.c. Sun Tzu you apparently don't know alot about the game of football. Dudley has told me many times about Greer and his coaching ability. He is the brains behind the Def. Watching Bell play this year, they need a O-Line caoch and a D-line.
hoskins is one of the best defensive coaches in the state and frazier did great stepping in as the offensive line coach..
redstorm Wrote:If Bell lose Greer and Hilton they would drop to the bottom. Frasier was a head coach, go look at want he did as a h.c. Sun Tzu you apparently don't know alot about the game of football. Dudley has told me many times about Greer and his coaching ability. He is the brains behind the Def. Watching Bell play this year, they need a O-Line caoch and a D-line.

Redstorm I agree with most of your statement, except for the need of a Dline coach. Coach Hoskins is one of the best if not the best Dline coach in the state. Each year he loses major contributors to his line but you can hardly tell by mid season.
Not meaning to hijack your thread but thought my Bell friends would like to know that Alcoa just won their 6th straight TN 3A championship with a 21-0 shut out over Milan. (#15) Jaron Toney set 3 records this year (total TD's rushing for a season, total TD's for a season, and total points for a season) as well as winning the Gatorade Award for the best player in the state of Tennessee. Best of luck to Bell and I look forward to catching up with all my new friends next season. Go get it in 2010, you have a GREAT team!!
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote:Not meaning to hijack your thread but thought my Bell friends would like to know that Alcoa just won their 6th straight TN 3A championship with a 21-0 shut out over Milan. (#15) Jaron Toney set 3 records this year (total TD's rushing for a season, total TD's for a season, and total points for a season) as well as winning the Gatorade Award for the best player in the state of Tennessee. Best of luck to Bell and I look forward to catching up with all my new friends next season. Go get it in 2010, you have a GREAT team!!

You are welcome to any Bell thread!! Congrats on Alcoa's 6th straight, And Good Luck next year. (NOT THAT YOU NEED IT) LOL.
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote:Not meaning to hijack your thread but thought my Bell friends would like to know that Alcoa just won their 6th straight TN 3A championship with a 21-0 shut out over Milan. (#15) Jaron Toney set 3 records this year (total TD's rushing for a season, total TD's for a season, and total points for a season) as well as winning the Gatorade Award for the best player in the state of Tennessee. Best of luck to Bell and I look forward to catching up with all my new friends next season. Go get it in 2010, you have a GREAT team!!

I always like how you break in and state that you don't mean to "hijack your thread" and then you do it anyway. Then some Bell fan responds that "you are always welcome on any Bell thread". Then we have a love fest! hahahaha
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:I always like how you break in and state that you don't mean to "hijack your thread" and then you do it anyway. Then some Bell fan responds that "you are always welcome on any Bell thread". Then we have a love fest! hahahaha

And I like how you stick your nose in every bodies Biz.:please:
kmba32 Wrote:And I like how you stick your nose in every bodies Biz.:please:

Glad you like it!! Pucker up and start kissin'!! :moon:
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Glad you like it!! Pucker up and start kissin'!! :moon:

WOW!! I am 13 and Love to talk football, and it is people like you that makes me shy about what i type.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next