• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2010
How does the team stack up next season
Only 7 seniors. Return QB, RB, both FB's, top WR, LB's, and just lose 2 lineman and 1 corner. Should be better than we were this year.
Bell is looking real good next year cant wait
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bell will be easily district champions and region champions but will be like this year but next year may be different who knows.
rocket01 Wrote:Bell will be easily district champions and region champions but will be like this year but next year may be different who knows.
But I would love to see them schedule Highlands, and Henry Clay though!!!!!!!
How many of the Seniors are holdbacks? Someone said 5 or6.
Bell Co returns top 4 rushers and top 3 tacklers back for next year.

09 starters that return for 2010.
John Dudley Hilton FB/LB
Josh Brown LB
Taylor Mills FB/DE
Cody Davenport WR/DB
Cory Davenport RB
Brent Marsee OL
Brandon Couch OL
Dominic Carton RB/DL
Ben Madon QB/S
Justin Patterson DL
rocket01 Wrote:Bell will be easily district champions and region champions but will be like this year but next year may be different who knows.

Drink the kool-aid roket01, just drink the kool-aid, u know u want 2!!:dogbowl:
I was really impressed with the #33 and #5 kids. Who are they and will they be back next year?
Well i think they will be better next year! Should have no problem making it to the State Championship game next year! Everbody better look out for Bell next year!
TrueRebel88 Wrote:I was really impressed with the #33 and #5 kids. Who are they and will they be back next year?
#33 Josh Brown and #5 Dom Carton they will both be back next year!
mommacat Wrote:Drink the kool-aid roket01, just drink the kool-aid, u know u want 2!!:dogbowl:
Oh I'm drinking sparkling water because of my quoted guarenteed victory of Boyle County over Bell County in the state semi-final game. And believe me Rock will come ready to play after the 80 mile trip coming to the ROCK next year!!!!!!!!:Thumbs:
Bell will be tough for sure. But they have lost some key lineman. Still, they are the clear favorite next year.
kdrn Wrote:How many of the Seniors are holdbacks? Someone said 5 or6.

What are holdbacks?
French For President Wrote:What are holdbacks?
I would say the same exact thing. :BigLaugh:
Congratulations to Bell on an excellent season and I know that next year you will again make a championship run. Tough loss by 3 points. Keep your head up and go give everybody a run for their money next year.

GO BOBCATS!
I hate belfry but your good
Bell will be dominate next year
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
After seeing them play Friday, and knowing they only lose 7 seniors, they will be very scary next season if Boyle gets a rematch, especially since Boyle loses 20 or so.
I don't know what Bell's schedule is for next season but im 100% positive that nobody will beat the Bobcats unless they have another nationally ranked team on their schedule like Alcoa! Go Bobcats!!
Maybe the best team in the state. If the juniors can step it up who knows what they can achieve??
I think it should be no problem for Bell to be hosting during the 4th round of the playoffs next year I just hope Boyle can have 2 or 3 sophs and juniors step up and keep this rivalry going.
Holdbacks? Every team has holdbacks rocket, im sure your beloved rockets have them too Smile But back to this thread, #7, Raines is he leaving? If so that will hurt them but not to much, I See davenport, the younger one having a spectacular season next year, and maybe even the bobcats bringing the state back to the mtns.
bell no doubt the favorite in 4a...and will continue to dominate rockcastle ......sorry rocketman
Bell has a great junior class and some good sophomores, but I think the seniors are getting forgotten too easily.

Weren't Rains, Lawson, Marcum, Lowe, Collett and Howard all starters? I think that's three starters on the offensive front.
palmer Wrote:Bell has a great junior class and some good sophomores, but I think the seniors are getting forgotten too easily.

Weren't Rains, Lawson, Marcum, Lowe, Collett and Howard all starters? I think that's three starters on the offensive front.

Yes we lose them players. Bell Co always just reloads on the Line. We have a Junior to be for next year thats 6'5 280 OL/DL named Caleb Carter who should be a big time player next year on the line.
MSU Eagle Wrote:After seeing them play Friday, and knowing they only lose 7 seniors, they will be very scary next season if Boyle gets a rematch, especially since Boyle loses 20 or so.

Bell Co only has 7 Seniors. Boyle Co has 27 Seniors. IMO losing MacSharra next year will hurt Boyle Co alot. If they didnt have him Bell Co would had shutout Boyle this past Friday night. There other backs didnt get anywhere on Bells D.
Coach Hilton is a great coach and with the great talent coming back i see the bobcats right in the mix again next season
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co only has 7 Seniors. Boyle Co has 27 Seniors. IMO losing MacSharra next year will hurt Boyle Co alot. If they didnt have him Bell Co would had shutout Boyle this past Friday night. There other backs didnt get anywhere on Bells D.
Oh brother, let me break down for ya BellCoBobcats09, First off its spelled MacShara,secondly he has 2,878 yards rushing with 42 touchdowns on the ground.....thirdly...stop bringing up if this happened of if that happened relating to that kid....lets face reality....Back in 08, you all beat Boyle County in the semi's with a combined opponents record of 50-67, In 09 Boyle County got their revenge like I stated in many posts based on my experience of debating outcomes, beat you all 13-10 fair and square due to Boyle's strongness in the second half,MacShara put up 194 yards and Davenport put only 53 yards......MacShara's running must of caused shell shock stuttered mispelling his name.....lol....j/k......keep you all's head up, 12-2 is not a bad record at besides the exception of the Marion game and of course the dominance in the district for the last 3 years....but overall let that past go and focus on 2010, I mean if Rockcastle can stay focused on their 39th season, I'm sure that Bell can do the same thing....Rockcastle is already weightlifting I know b/c you all beat us TWICE due to youth and lack of determination but Rock's system WILL change.....What I really did'nt understand was if Rock can put up 22 points against Boyle County and Bell County totally destroyed us those both times then how come Bell County only put up 10?.....but overall stay focused on 2010 boys.
Bell will be tough next year. They have some good Linebackers who are hard nose. #33 and #14 play down hill all game long. #10 the qb has all the tools to be a good QB.
  • 1(current)
  • Next