Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(7) Duke vs. (13) UConn 11/27
Championship game from the NIT Tourny, both undefeated. Take your pick
Well of course I hope UConn wins.
UConn. Duke didnt impress me that much aganist Arizona State. Uconn thought played a very good game aganist LSU
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well of course I hope UConn wins.

I dont like you anymore lol!!

I'll have to agree with you. Duke played like crap tonight, im really suprise that they still won. Could not lit a 3, if they played like they did tonight againts UCONN, then this wont even be a game.. but hopefully Duke comes out prepared and takes the win
Uconn
Duke Will Win. Though im pulling for UConn.
I would have taken dUKe, but after seeing UConn yesterday, I beleive UConn has the toold to beat dUKe.
I think UConn will win the game,but Duke will give them their all.Should be a pretty good game.
UCONN will win this one!!
UCONN by 19..where is this game been played at
theVILLE Wrote:UCONN by 19..where is this game been played at

Madison Square Garden, so it's going to be like a home game for the Huskies!
thats what i thought..i take huskies 19+
Huskies will win. Hopefully a blow out, but I doubt that.
theVILLE Wrote:thats what i thought..i take huskies 19+

Yeah, i would have to agree with you on the Huskies winning but i think it will be closer than that, i see UConn winning by about 9-10 points.
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah, i would have to agree with you on the Huskies winning but i think it will be closer than that, i see UConn winning by about 9-10 points.

you may be right but i think uconn is a great team this year and at home they are a ten point better team than away so i take them by 19..I got a felling about 19 points 82-63
Uconn
Oh boy! The Preseason NIT Championship. I cant wait to watch this one tomorrow..its gonna be a good one..I think Duke gets the victory but i hope UConn pulls it out. Go Huskies!
Duke by 10
theVILLE Wrote:you may be right but i think uconn is a great team this year and at home they are a ten point better team than away so i take them by 19..I got a felling about 19 points 82-63

Yeah, i would have to agree with you there, i guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.