Poll: Who takes this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sheldon Clark Cardinals
50.65%
Somerset Briar Jumpers
49.35%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark @ Somerset 11/27 Broadcast: 96.5 WXCC www.coalcountry965.com
Go Cards. Hope you can pull it out.
i take somerset, their offense is very potent and flexible.
I'm going with the Cards. Your fans are so proud of you guys. Keep up the good work and take it all the way to the state title. I know you can do it.
The Cards are going to make it all the way to Bowling Green! I believe in our boys and coaches...GO CARDS
Somerset takes this game but it will be hard fought. Sheldon Clark has a magnificent defense though and it could spell big trouble for the Briar Jumpers. I give the slight edge to Somerset but this game is one of my hardest calls all year. Good luck to both teams.
I'll take Sheldon Clark by a touchdown in a very exciting game.

Best of luck to both!
As a member of the best student section throughout the playoffs i gotta take my cards in this one a very close game but the cards will play like they have been all post season so why not pick the same score as last week 26-12
If its close at half then SC has shown they are a second half team by beating Russell, Belfry and Pike Central and playing on the road hasn't seem to bother them so I will take SC in this one because they can control the ball and the defense makes big plays.
Down and Out,
I sure hope that you're correct. I also think they can!

I think it was Henry Ford who said "If you think you can, you probably can. If you think you can't, you can't." I may be off a word or two, but the foregoing provides the idea.

The Cards have proven that they can handle adversity and pressure, which is a credit to Coach Hager and the team. Go Cards!
Somerset takes care of business and marches on to Bowling Green!
I am going with the Cards they are playing great right now they have state title in eyesight and they are going for it Go Cards make us proud.
Good luck Cards!!!!
zebra'seyes Wrote:Somerset takes care of business and marches on to Bowling Green!

:Thumbs:

Good to see you on BGR Big Zee
Somesets D will hold SC down just enough to out
score them by 2TDS sorry cards you have not seen
this much offence this year
Both teams are playing great,but playing at Somerset,so I'm taking the Jumpers by a TD.
sheldon clark needs to work on the deep ball,the run and d line has got them a long way,sc will make some adjustments and will pull this one off good luck cards.sc by 2 tds
Does anyone know yet if this game will be televised? I can't make the trip due to the holiday. Cards...Keep the emotions in check! I will be supporting you from afar.
BriarJumpers will win by a touchdown.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Weather forcast looks to favor Somerset this week. If it stays fairly dry then Somerset wins by 2 td's but if not then it will be close.
Somerset wins, But i believe SC can make it interesting but i believe they need to get the stafford kid more involved in the offense running and some mis-directions and even the same play that set up a touchdown for SC against Pike Central. He has an excellent arm and looks to be an excellent athlete.
sheldon clark had gotten everyone back and have been rolling,but Somerset has to much speed.
yelp i think SC can get this one this weekend :Cheerlead:Clap::ChairHit:
The linemen are just to big for somerset!! Sheldon clark better be finding a different way to gain yards. They will not win if they run the ball. They will have to go through the air. they cannot rely on running the ball friday night!!

Somerset-35
SC-21
CARDINALS are Bowling green bound Baby. GO CARDS
Somerset-14
SC-27
I gotta take the Cards in this one. I have no idea what the score will be, but I think it will be close.
When is the last time Somerset went to state?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I think 1987 or 1988
We were Class 2A State Runner Up in 1988 and got beat by Fort Knox in the old Cardinal Stadium. We finished that season 11-3 and avenged regular season losses to Corbin and Danville in the playoffs.

Somerset has a really good chance to get back to the finals and hopefully win one this time. Sheldon Clark has a good record against a tough schedule but the Jumpers are very fast and very deep on both sides of the ball.

The switch to WKU for the finals could also be beneficial to SHS if they take care of business this week at home. Likely opponent Louisville Central would have to leave their back yard to defend their two titles.
Somerset wins 48-32. Close until the half and then the depth and speed will take over. Jumpers win running away.
I think this one is going to be a shootout.

Somerset 40
SC 34