Poll: Who takes this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County Bobcats
46.77%
Boyle County Rebels
53.23%
* You voted for this item.

• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Boyle County 11/27
Its what every one has been waiting for. whats every one thoughts
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Its what every one has been waiting for. whats every one thoughts

One of the best things about this thread last year was the amount of RESPECT that each and every fan extended to each other for the entire week. Boyle County has a classy program and I am sure that all of the Bell County folks are excited about such a good semi finals game with the rebels. This will be the best game in the state of KENTUCKY next week!
This game will be WAR, the Bobcats is no joke the defense played very well tonight, I cant wait till friday already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bell 26
Boyle 21

This game will be a defense game all through, best defense will win this game!!!!!!!!!!!!:1:
Congrats to both, I hope to make the trip to watch this one. I'll be cheering for Goldsmith to have a great game but will be pulling for Bell to take the W.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
CatDawg Wrote:Congrats to both, I hope to make the trip to watch this one. I'll be cheering for Goldsmith to have a great game but will be pulling for Bell to take the W.

I will probably make the trip as well CatDawg. Good luck to both teams. I'm hoping Boyle County can win.
I will always pick mountain football. Bell will make it's second trip to state.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Anyone know how Boyle's defense plays??
I know there offense is good.......
Just Giving a Prediction right now but my opinion may change later on next week. I think Bell wins 21 to 19.
I wont give a score yet,but ill take Boyle in a classic.:Thumbs:
BobCatFan29 Wrote:Anyone know how Boyle's defense plays??
I know there offense is good.......

As of last week they were giving up 5.9 pts.per game,50 yds rushing per game,66 yds passing per game.they are much better on both sides of the ball than they were last year.
looking forward to the trip Across 150 friday. Everone Bring your left over turkey and we will tail gate. Good Luck Bobcats
the bell stops here. GO REBELS!!!!
Should be a great game
Bell-35
Boyle-28
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bell may win ,but i dont see them scoring 35 pts on Boyles defense.unless they have a very balenced offense.
I don't think either will be putting a ton of points on the board.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Boyle by 7 in an absolute dogfight.
I think that might be spot on.
I think this game will be won by the team that doesn't have turnovers. This will be another classic match-up of two great programs. I think both teams will play their toughest game of the year, by far.
according to alot of people Lawrence County had a great defense but could not stop us it didnt take too long to figure them out
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just in case any of you Bell fans are wondering the field held up well tonight.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Bell may win ,but i dont see them scoring 35 pts on Boyles defense.unless they have a very balenced offense.

I agree...I don't see either team scoring more than 24 points.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:according to alot of people Lawrence County had a great defense but could not stop us it didnt take too long to figure them out

If Bell scores 21 pts ill be suprised.i think who ever scores 21 in this game wins.if you guys thought Boyles defense was good last year,its much better this year i promise.
CatDawg Wrote:I don't think either will be putting a ton of points on the board.

I agree CatDawg, I am thinking 14-7 either way. Going to be fun thought watching these to rams smash horns for four quarters.
Should be another classic matchup between two classy football powerhouses. I don't know that I can wait a week on this re-match.
Will be a classic game between two great teams: going with my original prediction of Bell defeating 3 undefeated teams to win the State Championship . Step 2 Bell wins 28 to 14:1:
Right now my prediction is that..........this thread will threaten the set a record for most post.:blabbermo Both sides have a lot of posters that are proud of their team. By Next Friday everyone will know both teams from top to bottom.
I think there will be more scoring then most think,I look for a game in the twentys and maybe more.But either way it will be a great football game. Let me encourage all fans to get out and support your team.GO TEAMS and the best of luck.
Rocky Top Wrote:I think there will be more scoring then most think,I look for a game in the twentys and maybe more.But either way it will be a great football game. Let me encourage all fans to get out and support your team.GO TEAMS and the best of luck.

Very nice post.
In my opinion this is going to be the game of the year. i think this is the top two teams in the state. i will give Boyle a slight edge because of the home field. high scoring ball game
Boyle 42 Bell 41
Which team has the best FG kicker, it may come down to that. I will give Bell the edge by a score of 17-14.

CatDawg I will also be at this game as I was last week at LC and this week at Bell. I sure would like to meet you and WildDawg as well. I always wear my Maroon and Gold to show off my school pride and I always try to get there about an hour early, I like to watch the pre-games. Give me a hollar!
  • 1(current)
  • Next