• 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs Bell County UPDATES
BC 28

LC 0 how much time?
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Carton runs to 10 yrd
2nd goal...2:30 left in 3rd
TD Bell
Man we where in this....

Bell 34
LC 0
Seems like the defense has gave up
lpd826 Wrote:Bell takes over omn downs mid field after 5 yard lost

34-0:popcorn:
lpd826 Wrote:Man we where in this....

Bell 34
LC 0
when?
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
When it was 7-0 with under 2 minutes to go in the half.
LC First and 10 at 35
James in motion 3rd n 2..flag on Bell
CatDawg Wrote:When it was 7-0 with under 2 minutes to go in the half.

Dont matter what it was then. Only score that matters is the one that is on the scoreboard at .00 on the clock.
CatDawg Wrote:When it was 7-0 with under 2 minutes to go in the half.
West getting trwon out and intersepction hurt us..Pack 2 yeard gain 2nd and 8
Hey i hate to get off here and leave ya hanging but i have too
On the bright side. UNC is getting killed by Syracuse.
Trenches07 Wrote:Dont matter what it was then. Only score that matters is the one that is on the scoreboard at .00 on the clock.

He asked a question and I replied. I know what matters but some obviously don't.:Thumbs:
That is nice can you keep the updates going Wilddawg on LC?
Good Luck to Bell County I really hope they win state....we'll be cheering for you!!
Thanks LPD you on tonight?
Yeah I will keep the updates coming.
CatDawg Wrote:He asked a question and I replied. I know what matters but some obviously don't.:Thumbs:

Good job! :Thumbs:
Mills of BC gains about 12. 1st down for Bell County.
2nd and 10 for Bobcats after incomplete pass. Screen pass to Davenport for 13 yard gain for 1st down. I'm not sure where they are on the field.
Mills for a big gain down to the Bell Co 25.
20 yard gain for John Dudley Hilton down to 5 yard line. 10:05 to go
TD Bell John Dudley Hilton. 40-0
Bentley for no gain.
He is just thanking everyone all season and stuff. Not covering the game.
Well, I hope we get some of Bell County on the hardwood or baseball field this year.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next