• Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs Bell County UPDATES
Under 2 minutes to go in half.

BC 7

LC 0
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Kiser passing incomplete to West 1:35 to go in half. 3rd adn 10.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Son of a dangit!!
Pass threw Mills hand and intercepted by Raines. 1st adn 10 Bell at the 29.
I hate this radio. Madon completes pass to Davenport not sure where.
Mills carries on the play and takes it to the LC 8 yard line. Less than a minute to go in the half.
Davenport carries to the 5.
Davenport dropped by Bradley with 13 seconds to go ball around the 3 yard line.
Timeout
Madon knocked out at 3 yard line. 4th down but flag on play.
West for LC EJECTED!
Not sure what for but saw it coming.
What the heck was west thinking!!!!
7 seconds to go in the half. 4th adn 5

BC 7

LC 0
Wonder what he did to cause it.
TD on 4th down by Davenport and that my friends is your ballgame right there. Especially with Bell getting the ball first in the 2nd.
Dangit...my blood pressure it up now...lol
It is only a ballgame folks life goes on and its not over yet just really really hard now. Had a nice showing until this last minute.
I wonder what he did?
DISCIPLINE

Kick runs last of clock. HALFTIME

BC 14

LC 0
14-0 Bell.
Is West a coach or player?
Player and maybe the fastest.
CatDawg Wrote:DISCIPLINE

Kick runs last of clock. HALFTIME

BC 14

LC 0

are you at the game live. im listning online and i think there is a little delay lol
lpd826 Wrote:Dangit...my blood pressure it up now...lol

I wonder what west did do?

Keep the so called Train de-railed. Sounds like my hogs up front at BC are paving roads not paths for the backs to run threw.
we'er still in this game...make some adjustments on defense ...will be fine..
Here is a link to real time broadcasting..
http://widget.live365.com/widget/widget/...louisa.com
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:are you at the game live. im listning online and i think there is a little delay lol
No I'm working and I agree there seems to be a delay. Plus my feed keeps breaking up bad.
Only way LC stays in this is to stop BC fast on this first drive and score themselves. If LC gives up another score to go down 21 or fails to score on their next drive to stay at least 14 down they are in serious trouble. Especially without West.
JC is giving Highlands a game 21 to 14 at half they were tied at 14.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next