•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs Bell County UPDATES
Loss of 2 on the play. 3rd and 6.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Hilton on the carry close to the first down. 1st adn 10 Bell County.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Score? Time?
Lets go D...
Davenport on carry fumbled and Skaggs hand it but was out of bounds. 2nd down.
Gained 5 yards on teh fumble. Davenport on carry o'brien on tackle for three yards.
Turner is playing pretty good being he was in hospital last night
BC 7

LC 0 midway 2nd QTR.
Welcome to the running game Bulldogs!!
Nice punt by LC. downing the bobcats at the 4 yardline.
Had to work. Bell picked up a first down. Now 2nd and 5.
LC takes a timeout after that last carry that Mills put them close to a first down.
3rd down for Bell County and inches to go.
Davenport gets about a yard and enough. 1st down at the LC 40 yard line.
Davenport on carry for 4 yards. 2nd and 6.
Correction 6 yards and 2nd and 4.
Davenport on carry for no gain. 3rd and around 5.
Davenport on carry to the LC 27 yard line and 1st adn 10. 3:50 in the 1st half.
This radio announcer is making no sense. He will say 2nd and 6. They will get 3 yards and he will say first down.
Davenport for 1 yard. 2nd and 9.
Wee have to hold them ......Dont want to go into the half down two touchdowns plus they get the ball back the second half..
Been like that all year. He's by himself and usually lost.
Davenport fumbles and LC recovers.
Way to go dawgs!!!!!!
Third caused fumble. Davenport down on the play as well.
Is up and ok.
Lets go bulldogs!
LC defense doing everything possible to keep them in the game.
Drive starts at the 28 yard line. Kiser to Mills for 26 yards to the Bell 46.
West on the carry for no gain. 2nd and 10.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next