Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County 62 - Garrard County 12
Final.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Breathitt appears to be back
Congrats Breathitt. How many yards and TD,s did Fugate have tonight? How many of each does he have this year?
OH Napier is happy tonight!
Waitin to hear all the "Breathitt ran the score up" comments, lol.

Great job Breathitt, keep it rollin next week.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
congrats on your win bc...good luck next week.
Somerset is in trouble...Big Blue is back...the "Chan Man" is back...let the "Big Horse" run....as the Flashman has said before..."Breathitt will beat everything that is put in front of them for the remainder of the playoffs".

Any individual stats?
Haddix has been bringing back memories of the great Waylon Chapman the way he has been throwing the pigskin of late. Make no mistake this is not even the same team as in the first 2/3 of the regular season. The Bobcats had a few key injuries and some bad breaks the first part of the season. The turnaround came back in the Hazard game without Channing when a few of the younger guys had to make the decision deep inside their gut if they were going to carry the great Bobcat legacy onward and they did.

This team would easily beat teams like PCC by 3-4 touchdowns. With the passing game looking good and teams not being able to just key on the "Chan Man" all we have to do is sit back and watch the "Big Horse" run.
Breathitt Co. 62Garrard Co. 12
Class 3A, second round
Garrard Co. 0 12 0 0 12
Breathitt Co. 21 21 14 6 62
Scoring summary:
B--Channing Fugate 17 run (kick failed); B--Fugate 2 run (Zac h Epperson pass from Jade Haddix); B--Epperson 31 intercetion return (Billy Davis kick); G--Cory Wilson 1 run (kick failed); B--Fugate 50 run (Davis kick); G--Fred Hayes 5 run (run failed); B--Haddix 16 run (Davis kick); B--Fugate 29 pass from Haddix (Davis kick); B--Josh Fletcher 69 pass from Haddix (Davis kick); B--Richard Trent 1 run (Davis kick); B--Ryan Cox 28 run (kick failed).
Records: Breathitt Co. 7-5, Garrard Co. 5-7
More details: Channing Fugate ran for 257 yards and scored four touchdowns in the Bobcats’ home rout of Garrard County. The University of Tennessee commitment scored three of his touchdowns in the first half.

http://www.kentucky.com/813/story/900839...PIorderBy=
[url=http://www.kentucky.com/813/story/900839.html?appSession=826117938584145&RecordID=2215&PageID=3&PrevPageID=2&cpipage=1&CPIsortType=&CPIorderBy=][/url]
The 2 TD's they did get was a result of about 70 "penalty" yards.Early Christmas gifts?Somebody don't want us in Bowling Green it seems.
Wasn't that the Flashman that predicted that the Bobcat's D was going to start putting some points on the board?....and that the returning wide receivers Epperson and Fletcher would start to play big? This Bobcat offense is running on all cylinders. Haddix is throwing the ball very well.

Fugate is the most talented running back in the state. Good move by UT to sign this guy. Fugate will have over 1000 all purpose yards in the next 3 games...Somerset, Sheldon Clark, and Central.

Breathitt 42
Somerset 14
Really happy to see you guys pull it together at the right time. I was beginning to worry Breathitt Co.'s program was trying to follow Middlesboro's example (into mediocrity).

Keep on rolling !!
Thanks for the stats
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Just as i expected, Breathitt really broke out in this game and i think they're back at just the right time! Great performance by Channing Fugate!! If i were Somerset i would be afraid of what Breathitt Co could do after this performance! Nobody saw a game like this coming, everyone was thinking it would be a close game with Breathitt winning by a touchdown and the final score being in the 20s or 30s. Excited to see Breathitt Co put on such a great performance!! Congrats Bobcats!! Keep it up!
Our line play was huge.
If breathitt is weak anywhere, it would be against the pass, wouldn't you say? Somerset passes the ball really well, don't they? I still say breathitt co wins. I don't see somerset stopping fugate "&" hadix.
blitz43 Wrote:If breathitt is weak anywhere, it would be against the pass, wouldn't you say? Somerset passes the ball really well, don't they? I still say breathitt co wins. I don't see somerset stopping fugate "&" hadix.

Somerset runs the bone, rarely if ever passes....
Jumper Dad Wrote:Somerset runs the bone, rarely if ever passes....

I thought I heard on WYMT tonight that Somerset has over 2,000 rushing yards on the season and over 2,000 passing yards. Did I hear that wrong or is that the career passing yards for their QB? They sure showed that boy throwin a bunch of passes this year.
Just put that up for fun, Somerset is about 50/50 pass/run this year.
Jumper Dad Wrote:Just put that up for fun, Somerset is about 50/50 pass/run this year.

I was gonna say, lol, I just looked on KHSAA stats and it has:

Eric Manning 10 games 114-213 for 1,701 yards 20 TD's 6 INT's 170 YPG

And that is just for 10 games.