Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 18(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:We are going to try and stop the Meteorite Showers tonight from Log Mountain. Sorry about the global warming.

Good luck with that, and good luck Friday night, hope everyone stays healthy.
ladycats09 Wrote:I haven't said one negative thing about their record or schedule. I think and have said their turn around is remarkable and admirable. I get called out because I think that Bell will win. I just don't understand it.

Maybe you wont understand. Everybody trash talking is just getting old. People act like we shouldnt even show up. If you read any of my previous posts I have given alot of respect to Bell.
Redneck Wrote:Seriously, 16 pages of pretty much just Bell County fans (most of em, not all of em) sayin Lawrence County doesn't have a prayer in beatin them. Lawrence County fans showin pride in their team, just have a select few Bell fans put them and their opinions down. Maybe this thread should be shut down and a new started, with predictions ONLY. This one here is gettin ridiculous.

Once again no one is making you read this thread. If its out of hand to much for you dont read it!!!!
wildcats fan Wrote:it doesn't matter if you play mistakes free football, Lawrence County is still not going to win. Just ask Rockcastle, and Greenup County what Bell County did to them

Yep, just keep telling yourself there is nooo way LC can win. This is why they play the game.
Redneck Wrote:Nope, nobody is makin me read anything. As a high school football fan, I like to see the predictions and thoughts, not the arrogant remarks and puttin down of other teams by fans like you. That's all you have done all season long, put other teams and their fans down.

Finally, somebody who doesnt have a dog in this fight calls Bell out.....
Dawg days! Wrote:Maybe you wont understand. Everybody trash talking is just getting old. People act like we shouldnt even show up. If you read any of my previous posts I have given alot of respect to Bell.

You are right, I don't understand. I haven't said one negative thing about your team. I do think you should show up. LC has earned the right to play for the regional championship. You have to get to the game before you can win it.

As far as whether I think LC can beat BC, that is my opinion. I don't think they have a shot at winning and if that bothers you.....not sure what I can do for you.
Redneck Wrote:Nope, nobody is makin me read anything. As a high school football fan, I like to see the predictions and thoughts, not the arrogant remarks and puttin down of other teams by fans like you. That's all you have done all season long, put other teams and their fans down.

Oh well....:rockon:
Dawg days! Wrote:Yep, just keep telling yourself there is nooo way LC can win. This is why they play the game.

Yeah, but wouldn't you consider it an upset if Bell Co lost?
Heck, yes it would be an upset Bell County is the state champs.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
logmountainboy64 Wrote:man i cant wait this game just hope at the end of the game if lawrence is losing that they wont be like rockcastle with late hits and stuuf that showed no class what so ever...STUPID...
Yea and we hope bell wont be like Knox with the eye poking and the grabbing when we're winning
Dawg days! Wrote:Maybe you wont understand. Everybody trash talking is just getting old. People act like we shouldnt even show up. If you read any of my previous posts I have given alot of respect to Bell.

Not much love for Knox....

I have listened to you alllllll day long complaining and have tried to talk respectable to you.
Now I just got one thing to say.......Better luck next year

District 7 in general.....

Like I said...that whole district riding big brothers coat tails. If the did join Bell in the dance it would be because the couldn't get it done on their own!

Knox again.....

You don't need to worry about it. I think your season is over already!!!!

Maybe a peek in the mirror would be revealing......just saying....
CatDawg Wrote:Heck, yes it would be an upset Bell County is the state champs.

Personally i think it would be a major upset! One of the reasons why i think that Bell Co fans are so confident that they'll win this game is that they're not familiar to losing, they're 38-2 in the past 3 years including an undefeated season last year and their only loss this year was to an amazingly good Alcoa, TN team that is on a totally different level than Bell Co!
They should be confident, I think we had a thread a couple weeks or months back about the difference between confident and arrogant and that is what I'm talking about. Yes some LC fans are way out there but MOST Bell fans are the same. I've seen way more LC fans say Bell should win or will probably win or something to that sort than I've seen Bell fans even say LC has a chance to be in it. The same arguments that LC fans have about the way Bell County sees them was used by Bell County when they were facing Alcoa.

Trenches07 Wrote:Bobcat Dad, I am so glad that these games arent played on paper. 7 days and win or loss, time to put up or shut up. Either way, I am sure that the Bell Co. kids will give a good account of themselves! It will be a fun game to watch but someone has to loose.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
ladycats09 Wrote:Not much love for Knox....

I have listened to you alllllll day long complaining and have tried to talk respectable to you.
Now I just got one thing to say.......Better luck next year

District 7 in general.....

Like I said...that whole district riding big brothers coat tails. If the did join Bell in the dance it would be because the couldn't get it done on their own!

Knox again.....

You don't need to worry about it. I think your season is over already!!!!

Maybe a peek in the mirror would be revealing......just saying....

AGAIN WITH MORE USELESS INFO...ARE YOU STILL HERE? If you will notice all of those post are after the original poster had abused LC over and over and over again.
Dawg days! Wrote:AGAIN WITH MORE USELESS INFO...ARE YOU STILL HERE? If you will notice all of those post are after the original poster had abused LC over and over and over again.

you are pretty good at calling others out...not so good when you are revealed.
ladycats09 Wrote:you are pretty good at calling others out...not so good when you are revealed.

LOL, you dont know what your talking about....Why dont you go back and look at the posters who started it and then you will see...
ladycats09 Wrote:you are pretty good at calling others out...not so good when you are revealed.

Even others in this thread have called you at as a trouble maker!!!! Not just me...
i can promise lawrence will not be walking on bell at all the only time they will be walking is on there way back to the bus after bell whips them all over the field....BELIEVE THAT....
leecoukfan Wrote:Personally i think it would be a major upset! One of the reasons why i think that Bell Co fans are so confident that they'll win this game is that they're not familiar to losing, they're 38-2 in the past 3 years including an undefeated season last year and their only loss this year was to an amazingly good Alcoa, TN team that is on a totally different level than Bell Co!

Agreed...It would be a MAJOR upset. I think we are looking forward to the opportunity.
leecoukfan Wrote:Personally i think it would be a major upset! One of the reasons why i think that Bell Co fans are so confident that they'll win this game is that they're not familiar to losing, they're 38-2 in the past 3 years including an undefeated season last year and their only loss this year was to an amazingly good Alcoa, TN team that is on a totally different level than Bell Co!
Lawrence use to be in the catagory with Bell a few years back. We've had some great teams but no titles. We've had a rough 7 years and everything is starting to click for us. We (as fans) are excited for theses kids for what they have accomplished this year. They have worked hard and brought the football community back together again in Lawrence County. As for the dance, I know personally nothing was intended toward Knox their just a bunch of young boys enjoying the ride just as much as me! With that said give us some slack and respect our fans as we do yours! Good luck both teams. GO DAWGS
First of all I am from the 15th region and have watched and enjoyed Lawrence Co. Baseball and Basketball as well as their Football team for many years. After reading these threads the last couple of weeks, I felt I needed to register and make a post, here is my observation. Everyone needs to realize that at the last game there were more than 2,000 fans on the LC side. If 20 people acted like idiots, that is less than 1%. The problem is that these people are more vocal and get noticed. Lawrence Co., as well as the other school's communities have a lot of good people that act very respectful in both victory and defeat. We only see these "classless" ones because they stand out.

I was at the last game and noticed the dance on the field. However, I could not hear what was being said or chanted during. In my opinion I didn't see anything wrong with it. Again, I only saw it from afar and didn't really pay a lot of attention. I haven't seen the video that was referred to but am going to look for it.

Now, what I really wanted to talk about was the fact that fans of both sides defend their right to "state their opinions" but, when someone from the opposing team writes "their opinions" the other teams supporters take offense to it. It cracks me up that no one can see themselves acting this way. Yes, LC fans, you are some of the worst. I was going to name two or three of you but you should be able to figure it out.

Here is "my opinion." Do I think the Bulldogs can win? YES! Would I bet a lot of money on that happening? NO! I believe that if you put these teams in a computer program and allowed the computer to play the games LC would win 5 out of 100 games. In reality, I think LC would only win 3 out of 100. LC fans just need to hope that the stars align Friday night and it is one one of these 3 games. Also, no scenario has LC winning by a large margin. However, many can play out where they lose big. LC needs this game to be 14-7 or 20-14 to have a chance.

I've debated on which game to attend Friday night and believe that this is the one I choose. Will I be rooting for the Dogs? Absolutely, but more than that I'm hoping it will be a good, injury free, everyone playing with class, type of game regardless of the outcome.
Dawg days! Wrote:LOL, you dont know what your talking about....Why dont you go back and look at the posters who started it and then you will see...

Are you saying I took excerpts from discussions and made them look like you were being negative?

Your statements stand alone as being derogative and demeaning toward teams and their fans.

A few old sayings come to mind.....like....glass houses and if you can't stand the heat.

I have a lot of respect for the LC team and coaches.....you on the other hand.....well...
logmountainboy64 Wrote:i can promise lawrence will not be walking on bell at all the only time they will be walking is on there way back to the bus after bell whips them all over the field....BELIEVE THAT....

Hmmmm, more brilliant conversation. Maybe you should get together with Ladycat and you two can discuss how your team is going to turn Gatorade into wine....
ladycats09 Wrote:Are you saying I took excerpts from discussions and made them look like you were being negative?

Your statements stand alone as being derogative and demeaning toward teams and their fans.

A few old sayings come to mind.....like....glass houses and if you can't stand the heat.

I have a lot of respect for the LC team and coaches.....you on the other hand.....well...

We can do without the kinda respect you have shown here on the board. You put us down every opportunity you get.
Dawg days! Wrote:We can do without the kinda respect you have shown here on the board. You put us down every opportunity you get.

I haven't put anyone down...except maybe you.
logmountainboy64 Wrote:i can promise lawrence will not be walking on bell at all the only time they will be walking is on there way back to the bus after bell whips them all over the field....BELIEVE THAT....
You may be right on this one, however, you've been wrong before.

logmountainboy64 Wrote:Well we know one thing for sure alcoa can talk a big game... But come the 21st the fans will be wishing that their players could have backed it up....I can assure you that bells o-line and D-line won't be pushed around and Bell won't be ran on.....ALCOA CAN'T AND WON'T DO IT.....:dontthink...How many did Boyle county have last year when Bell whipped them on Log mountain I am for sure that it was alot more than what we had....:lmao:
dont woory good chance you wont be winning
meant to quote the post that sad we would be eye poking and grabbing my bad
Dawg days! Wrote:Hmmmm, more brilliant conversation. Maybe you should get together with Ladycat and you two can discuss how your team is going to turn Gatorade into wine....

I guess this is how you are respectful.....
Fan of all Sports Wrote:First of all I am from the 15th region and have watched and enjoyed Lawrence Co. Baseball and Basketball as well as their Football team for many years. After reading these threads the last couple of weeks, I felt I needed to register and make a post, here is my observation. Everyone needs to realize that at the last game there were more than 2,000 fans on the LC side. If 20 people acted like idiots, that is less than 1%. The problem is that these people are more vocal and get noticed. Lawrence Co., as well as the other school's communities have a lot of good people that act very respectful in both victory and defeat. We only see these "classless" ones because they stand out.

I was at the last game and noticed the dance on the field. However, I could not hear what was being said or chanted during. In my opinion I didn't see anything wrong with it. Again, I only saw it from afar and didn't really pay a lot of attention. I haven't seen the video that was referred to but am going to look for it.

Now, what I really wanted to talk about was the fact that fans of both sides defend their right to "state their opinions" but, when someone from the opposing team writes "their opinions" the other teams supporters take offense to it. It cracks me up that no one can see themselves acting this way. Yes, LC fans, you are some of the worst. I was going to name two or three of you but you should be able to figure it out.

Here is "my opinion." Do I think the Bulldogs can win? YES! Would I bet a lot of money on that happening? NO! I believe that if you put these teams in a computer program and allowed the computer to play the games LC would win 5 out of 100 games. In reality, I think LC would only win 3 out of 100. LC fans just need to hope that the stars align Friday night and it is one one of these 3 games. Also, no scenario has LC winning by a large margin. However, many can play out where they lose big. LC needs this game to be 14-7 or 20-14 to have a chance.

I've debated on which game to attend Friday night and believe that this is the one I choose. Will I be rooting for the Dogs? Absolutely, but more than that I'm hoping it will be a good, injury free, everyone playing with class, type of game regardless of the outcome.
Now that is how you do it. Does LC have a chance? YES Will LC win? Probably not. I like how you put it 3 or 5 out of 100 is probably pretty close to being right on. However, we may be overlooking LC ourselves and they may even be better than that, but the main point is they can and they only need 1 of those to happen on Friday. Let's hope it does.
  •  Previous
  • 18(current)
  • Next