Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 18 - Steelers 12
Pink Flamingo Wrote:If you watched the tape then you wouldve seen that the Bengals almost had a flag thrown on every kickoff return. Pittsburgh got by with alot also. Did you see the Steelers guy, Harrisson maybe, punch Whitworth?

Yes. He was called for the penalty and it cost the Steelers 3 points.
More Cowbell Wrote:Let's see...

AFC North standings:
Cincinnati 7-2
Pittsburgh 6-3

Head-to-head matchups:
Bengals 23, Steelers 20
Bengals 18, Steelers 12

You're right, the Bengals are not on Pittsburgh's level. Judging by the standings, this season Cincy is actually on a level above the Steelers.
So you honestly think that after 1 good start to a year that the Bengals are on our level?
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:So you honestly think that after 1 good start to a year that the Bengals are on our level?

Not on the Steelers' level in terms of history. But this year (what actually counts), yeah the Bengals are well beyond the Steelers' level.
More Cowbell Wrote:Uh, I think the whole "fluke" argument just went out the door. When you beat a team twice in one year, it's not a fluke or any other lame excuse, it's because you're the better team. Pittsburgh still has a very good team this year, one that I believe is top 5 in the league, but the Bengals are just a little bit better.

Oh, and if the two teams do meet in the playoffs and the Steelers win, I think that would have to qualify as the "fluke", since Cincy has already beaten them twice.
I think the fluke is that Mike Brown can put a team together good enough to beat us twice in one year. Being that its only happend one other time since 1991. In that time weve swept you guys 10 times. You bengal fans will never admit it. But you know in your heart of hearts that this is as close to a Super Bowl as youre ever going to get. So you see. Thats the difference between us and you. When we sweep the Bengals: Oh well good win who we got next. You guys sweep us and youre ready to print up T-shirts and call the jewlers to get rings sized and are confused why the folks from Disney didnt interview Carson Palmer after the game yesterday. So when the Steelers and Bengals meet in the playoffs and the Steelers pull of the "Fluke" win that you guys wouldve won had:
The Refs not cheated
Youre QB hadnt got a "Cheap Shot"
Ochinocinco not decided right before the game to change his name to the Norwegian translation of 85.
One of your starters on D hadnt got caught by the police in a motel room with an underage hooker smoking crack with his dead wifes body in the bed next to them the night before the game.
Then we will all know that the fluke happened yesterday. I hope this post cheers you up some 'Hoss.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I think the fluke is that Mike Brown can put a team together good enough to beat us twice in one year. Being that its only happend one other time since 1991. In that time weve swept you guys 10 times. You bengal fans will never admit it. But you know in your heart of hearts that this is as close to a Super Bowl as youre ever going to get. So you see. Thats the difference between us and you. When we sweep the Bengals: Oh well good win who we got next. You guys sweep us and youre ready to print up T-shirts and call the jewlers to get rings sized and are confused why the folks from Disney didnt interview Carson Palmer after the game yesterday. So when the Steelers and Bengals meet in the playoffs and the Steelers pull of the "Fluke" win that you guys wouldve won had:
The Refs not cheated
Ochinocinco not decided right before the game to change his name to the Norwegian translation of 85.
One of your starters on D hadnt got caught by the police in a motel room with an underage hooker smoking crack with his dead wifes body in the bed next to them the night before the game.
Then we will all know that the fluke happened yesterday. I hope this post cheers you up some 'Hoss.

:lmao: This by far is the best post of the thread.
Sounds like you guys need a super sized terrible towel for all the crying your doing. You got swept and this isn't the past, get over it.
Id also like to know what level you guys keep referring to. You've lost twice to an "inferior" team. Does that mean your a level down from the Bengals? I think so.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I think the fluke is that Mike Brown can put a team together good enough to beat us twice in one year. Being that its only happend one other time since 1991. In that time weve swept you guys 10 times. You bengal fans will never admit it. But you know in your heart of hearts that this is as close to a Super Bowl as youre ever going to get. So you see. Thats the difference between us and you. When we sweep the Bengals: Oh well good win who we got next. You guys sweep us and youre ready to print up T-shirts and call the jewlers to get rings sized and are confused why the folks from Disney didnt interview Carson Palmer after the game yesterday. So when the Steelers and Bengals meet in the playoffs and the Steelers pull of the "Fluke" win that you guys wouldve won had:
The Refs not cheated
:Clap: It does...after 27 hours of misery, this hits the nail on the head, brother. Great post!!:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey TH32, remember me telling you last week that you (Pittsburgh) were #2, Still are..... hehehehe
CIN 7-2
PIT 6-3
BAL 4-4
CLE 1-7

Just in case you guys needed reminded. This is how the AFC North stands right now.
csabo17 Wrote:CIN 7-2
PIT 6-3
BAL 4-4
CLE 1-7

Just in case you guys needed reminded. This is how the AFC North stands right now.

Oh really, Wow, I wasn't sure, but I thought the Bengals were the BEST..... hehehehe:biggrin:
Some people are still eating crow after last weeks takeover predictions. I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the real standings, not the fantasy ones in there head.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5P8RIi06qE"]YouTube- NFL Week 10 2009 - Bengals VS Steelers Highlights[/ame]
I hate you all Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I hate you all Sad

I hate the bengals as well.

I almost said Who Dey. Then i realized i would have to kill myself.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Bengals fans have class? I havent laughed in two days, but thats the funniest thing Ive ever heard..:lmao: Seriously, it is....until I read that part about the Bengals supporting their team every year..:lmao::lmao:..Ive been to 8 games in Cincinnati when theyve played the Steelers, and although I havent been in a few years, the Steelers fans always had at the minimum, the same number of Bengals fans there..Mike Brown LOVED when the Steelers used to come to town in the 90s, because he knew that although you all would lose miserably, at least he got a sellout..Bengals fans come out when their team is good (two seasons in the last what? 20?) and scream that stupid who dey **** KNOWING that your success will be limited to one year and done...Even in the 80s when the Steelers werent that good, you could guarantee that there was a sellout at Three Rivers.

You really need therapy.:lmao:

Big Ben does not, I repeat does not like to get hit. PERIOD! If you think he does, I have some swamp land to sell you in Florida.

Have you actually read what youi are typing? You guys (Steeler fans) don't know how to lose gracefully. You can't say "good game, we'll see you in the playoffs". No you have to look like fools and whine and make remarks about the team that just beat you. Yea, Steeler fans are a class act. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
The Refs not cheated

What? You are delusional and need professional help! :lmao: This is a great example of Steeler fans. You sound like a cry baby. Why can't you just say "Nice game, see you in the playoffs" and be done? No, you have to have the last word or degrate your opponent.
What goes around comes around. Just remember that and try an be humble. No wonder kids are the way they are if their parents act this way. Geeezzzz. What ever happened to sportsmanship?

How do you all act at work or with friends? Do you have to win every card game? Here is something, try and be a good role model for these kids and quit acting like spoiled brats. :devilflam

What? I thought I was your brother from another mother????
I think everyone has a little built up Bengal fan in em! You can do it Wildcat, I'll help ya get started.... Who dey? Who dey? Who dey........

I dont believe that. You know you love us. Dont hate, congratulate!
This thread is to funny. I mean coming into a game each side can talk all the crap they want about who is better, but it makes you look pretty bad after you lose much less lose twice to try and act like your better. Pittsburgh has great history and that is what it is at this time HISTORY. Will Pburg end up going further than the Bengals this year possibly, but no matter how you spell it right now CINCY is the winner x 2 and that can't and won't be changed. So just face it, deal with it and move on and if they meet again then you can try and save some face for the year. No one is trying to compare Cincy to Pburg over the years because we all know that result but on November 17th, 2009 The BENGALS are the better team.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
CatDawg Wrote:This thread is to funny. I mean coming into a game each side can talk all the crap they want about who is better, but it makes you look pretty bad after you lose much less lose twice to try and act like your better. Pittsburgh has great history and that is what it is at this time HISTORY. Will Pburg end up going further than the Bengals this year possibly, but no matter how you spell it right now CINCY is the winner x 2 and that can't and won't be changed. So just face it, deal with it and move on and if they meet again then you can try and save some face for the year. No one is trying to compare Cincy to Pburg over the years because we all know that result but on November 17th, 2009 The BENGALS are the better team.

:worthy: 'Nuff said!
CatDawg Wrote:This thread is to funny. I mean coming into a game each side can talk all the crap they want about who is better, but it makes you look pretty bad after you lose much less lose twice to try and act like your better. Pittsburgh has great history and that is what it is at this time HISTORY. Will Pburg end up going further than the Bengals this year possibly, but no matter how you spell it right now CINCY is the winner x 2 and that can't and won't be changed. So just face it, deal with it and move on and if they meet again then you can try and save some face for the year. No one is trying to compare Cincy to Pburg over the years because we all know that result but on November 17th, 2009 The BENGALS are the better team.

Couldn't have said it better myself CD. TongueirateSho
Pink Flamingo Wrote:If you watched the tape then you wouldve seen that the Bengals almost had a flag thrown on every kickoff return. Pittsburgh got by with alot also. Did you see the Steelers guy, Harrisson maybe, punch Whitworth?

Nobody has still denied that there was a horible block in the back.....right at the ball. Talking football with Bengal fans "is like playin cards with my brothers kids or somethin." (Tombstone)
The only clip i could find shows the steelers player flying into the screen but you cant see if he was hit in the back or not.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzpGht2bLLo"]YouTube- Scott Kick Return for TD - Bengals @ Steelers - Week 10 2009[/ame]
Thanks for the clip. Just as I thought. :Thumbs:
Are you talking about #55 who comes flying into the screen at 8 seconds? There is absolutely no way to determine from that clip if he was hit in the back or not.
5timechamp Wrote:Nobody has still denied that there was a horible block in the back.....right at the ball. Talking football with Bengal fans "is like playin cards with my brothers kids or somethin." (Tombstone)

:thatsfunn
That's what I always say about talking to a Steeler fan that shows good sportsmanship (they don't have any). :flush:
El Indio Wrote:You really need therapy.:lmao:

Big Ben does not, I repeat does not like to get hit. PERIOD! If you think he does, I have some swamp land to sell you in Florida.

Have you actually read what youi are typing? You guys (Steeler fans) don't know how to lose gracefully. You can't say "good game, we'll see you in the playoffs". No you have to look like fools and whine and make remarks about the team that just beat you. Yea, Steeler fans are a class act. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
LOL your the one that said Big Ben dont like to get out of the pocket..where the **** have you been the last five years? EVERY single play he's made since 2004 has been when he's been forced out of the pocket..I need therapy? You need to learn the game of football. You need to learn what a pocket really is. You need to think about the dumb crap you post before you post it. Anybody, and I mean, ANYBODY that knows ANYTHING about football, knows that Big Ben makes ALL of his plays out of the pocket. No he dont like to get hit, what quarterback does, genius? And no, Ill never say "good game, we'll see you in the playoffs"..I will offer you a "I hope you see you again in the playoffs, so we can end your season. Again"...but, you being a Bengals fan and all, probably wouldnt even care if your season ended. Your posts are stupid. Seriously, they are. I would say that about them no matter who you liked..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
El Indio Wrote::thatsfunn
That's what I always say about talking to a Steeler fan that shows good sportsmanship (they don't have any). :flush:
Please forgive us. We havent been on a 20 year losing streak. We arent used to losing..**** sportsmanship.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
El Indio Wrote::thatsfunn

We dont have sportmanship like Bengal fans for sure. I have marched into Riverfront and Paul Brown Stadium decked out in Steelers gear to many times. You guys are definitely a friendy bunch. Actually this could be a new yearly award SPORTMANSHIP. Thats the one I always wanted to win. You guys would be a yearly favorite.