Poll: Who do you have in this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
44.44%
Lawrence County
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 18(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Lawrence County 11/13
Snare43 Wrote:That's why you lose tonight. No sport more important.:dontthink
Please come to the game so you can watch the Bulldogs pulverize the Panthers....
Go give your speech in the pep rally. Hope to see you in 7 days.
That don't need my speech they are pumped up already, going to have a good meal before the game and some special things are planned for tonight, hope you enjoy the show.
Snare43 Wrote:Go give your speech in the pep rally. Hope to see you in 7 days.
I dont have to speak, the Bulldogs will do all the talking as they crush the panthers.
Think you guys are putting too much stock in strength of schedule. If you can play you can play.
Ok. So Boise State has a chance against Florida?
Any team can be beat on any given day. Lets say for instance, when Bell County got decimated by that team out of Tennesse. I thought they said Bell County was unbeatable.The New England Patriots got beat by the New York Giants in Super Bowl 42, ending the Patriots 18-0 record.

It just goes to show that it doesn't matter about the schedule, or the size of the team. Dont count any team out.

Its not the size of the dog, its the size of the fight in the dog.....

Football is all about upsets.

The team that wants it more is usually the decisive winner.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Ok. So Boise State has a chance against Florida?

Do you think if florida played in the ovc conference with the same players they still wouldn't beat Boise?
Its going be crazy when the panthers get to louisa the dogpound is ready for some panthers.... I expect a big game out of larry west on offence.... Jordan lyans and jordan miller on defence..... I heard that cody anderson was out sick is that true ... Does anyone know... Go dawgs the panthers season ends tonight 35-18
dawglc Wrote:Its going be crazy when the panthers get to louisa the dogpound is ready for some panthers.... I expect a big game out of larry west on offence.... Jordan lyans and jordan miller on defence..... I heard that cody anderson was out sick is that true ... Does anyone know... Go dawgs the panthers season ends tonight 35-18
I havent really heard anything at school this week about him being out. I have seem him at school this week though. So there is a good chance he might play.
THExBURCHINATER Wrote:I havent really heard anything at school this week about him being out. I have seem him at school this week though. So there is a good chance he might play.

ok thanks man... r u going be at the game tonight [THExBURCHINATER;883922]
dawglc Wrote:ok thanks man... r u going be at the game tonight [THExBURCHINATER;883922]
sure am!!! got to support those Bulldogs...Are you going to be there?
I going with LC in this game. Home field advantage play a big part in the playoffs.
yea ive only missed 1 game all year and that was the east ridge game.....yea weve got to support those dawgs.......wats ur prediction.....
TrueRebel88 Wrote:I going with LC in this game. Home field advantage play a big part in the playoffs.
There is no place like home....lol.
dawglc Wrote:yea ive only missed 1 game all year and that was the east ridge game.....yea weve got to support those dawgs.......wats ur prediction.....
Im not really accurate on scores, so im just gonna say that the Bulldogs will teach those little Panthers the true meaning of who wants it more.
THExBURCHINATER Wrote:Im not really accurate on scores, so im just gonna say that the Bulldogs will teach those little Panthers the true meaning of who wants it more.

amen brother... so do u think kc will hve more fans than mcc did last week ....
This could be the game of the night. Lawrence co. has had a super year and coach Mills does a great job at Knox central. If I wasn't going to Lcc tonight, this would be the game I would like to see.
dawglc Wrote:amen brother... so do u think kc will hve more fans than mcc did last week ....
You may find this weird, but I hope they have hundreds of fans there just so they can see they clear message thats Lawrence County is going to send tonight to the rest of the remaining teams in the playoffs.
dawglc Wrote:amen brother... so do u think kc will hve more fans than mcc did last week ....

KC usually has a good fan following.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:KC usually has a good fan following.
all the better
LET'S GO DAWGS

:wenumber1
THExBURCHINATER Wrote:all the better

the more fans better............i hope they fill up the bleachers... because u know we will........do u live in louisa thexburchinater....
Well this is now the longest football thread in Bluegrassrivals history.
Amped 88 Wrote:Knox will win this one. KC has played Bell and Rockcastle and knows what it takes to get ready for tought teams.

Knox Central 35
Lawrence Co 20

KC may have played Bell County and Rockcastle...but they've never been in the Dawg House before... they'll see a tough team tonight.

I say LC by 2 td...at the least!:Cheerlead
Knox Central is a pretty good team..But I dont think they have what it takes to beat the Dawgs..LC is jut too much for them..LC wins big at home..42-21
CatDawg Wrote:Well this is now the longest football thread in Bluegrassrivals history.

If Lawrence wins this week it should be easily broken by the thread for next weeks game... Bell v. Lawrence, I predict 700 posts...:popcorn:
"WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT,WE WILL NOT VANISH,WITHOUT A FIGHT. WE'RE GOING TO MOVEON TO THE SEMIFINALS.. WE'RE GOING TO SURVIVE FRIDAY NIGHT WE WILL CELEBRATE OUR VICTORY TOMORROW NIGHT,THE MIGHT "DAWGS"IS GOING TO KICK THE KNOX CENTRAL PANTHERS BUTT!!!!!! GO!!! DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GET ON THE TRAIN AND RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!:redboxer:
Whats up with all these new Geek posters?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Whats up with all these new Geek posters?

I love to read their posts when it's all CAPS LOCK..lol
Just imagine a roided out wrestler screaming the words.. entertaining to say the least..
  •  Previous
  • 18(current)
  • Next