Poll: Who do you have in this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
44.44%
Lawrence County
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 17(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Lawrence County 11/13
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I know that. I was just pointing out a horrible team.

East Carter 1-9
Boyd Co 2-9
Greenup Co 3-8
East Ridge 3-8
Paintsville 4-7
Winfield, WV 3-7
Tolsia, WV 4-6

Looks like you guys played a hard schedule to get that 11-0 record. :thatsfunn

And Rowan was 1 of the better wins and see what Rock did to them. A sad dose of reality is headed that way as we speak. :redboxer:
William Muney Wrote:And Rowan was 1 of the better wins and see what Rock did to them. A sad dose of reality is headed that way as we speak. :redboxer:

True. Rowan Co was 7-3 and Rock beat them by 20. Bell Co, Knox Central, and Rockcastle Co are all 3 great teams from the same District.
Whats with all this crazy talk....so what if Knox Central killed Boyd County 40-0, and Lawrence County had a bunch of mistakes against Boyd. That my freinds doesn't show why a team is going to beat another team. It all comes down when both teams are on the field and there playing the game against eah other.

We will see who the true winner is after tonight, after the two teams have played each other.

Knox, you better be ready...because when you step out into the dawgpound, you able to get bite in the ***.

Lawrence County Proves its dominance tonight......after they beat Knox Central.

Lawrence County :flame: Knox Central

Surrende Knox:igiveup: because tonight, your season ends in Louisa :flush:
Lawrence County Proves its dominance tonight......after they beat Knox Central.

Knox, you better be ready...because when you step out into the dawgpound, you able to get bite in the ***.

First beating Knox doesn't prove dominance. It is the margin of victory I'm interest in. If you can beat them, you better do it by 40.

Secondly...chasing them is what you will be doing by biting them in the backside. I agree.
William Muney Wrote:And Rowan was 1 of the better wins and see what Rock did to them. A sad dose of reality is headed that way as we speak. :redboxer:
for some reason I think you might be from Bell......and your scared about the Bulldogs rolling into **** mountain. The bulldogs are for sure gonna give you a taste of what to expect when we head out there next week.........
Snare43 Wrote:Lawrence County Proves its dominance tonight......after they beat Knox Central.

First beating Knox doesn't prove dominance. It is the margin of victory I'm interest in. If you can beat them, you better do it by 40.

Secondly...chasing them is what you will be doing by biting them in the backside. I agree.
knox is a solid team coming from a tough district, so in a way it would be a nice little win to shut all the haters up around here....and trust me kid, the only chasing going on will be Knox Central's defense running after Shane Pack, Larry West, and Hunter James.........so watch out before you get hit by the bulldog express....
THExBURCHINATER Wrote:for some reason I think you might be from Bell......and your scared about the Bulldogs rolling into **** mountain. The bulldogs are for sure gonna give you a taste of what to expect when we head out there next week.........

Call for advanced tickets they will be on sale tuesday. Will the whole team need some or are just a few coming up for the game?

Son, think about it ......you really don't want to come back up here do you?
THExBURCHINATER Wrote:for some reason I think you might be from Bell......and your scared about the Bulldogs rolling into **** mountain. The bulldogs are for sure gonna give you a taste of what to expect when we head out there next week.........

:lmao: A taste of what beating 7 teams with losing records?
I am for Bell when they are not playing Knox. Just like I am for Rock when they are not playing Knox. I will check this board late tonight. I am pulling out for the trip to Louisa right now.

I am stopping to buy tissue for the LC fans tears.
William Muney Wrote:I am for Bell when they are not playing Knox. Just like I am for Rock when they are not playing Knox. I will check this board late tonight. I am pulling out for the trip to Louisa right now.

Have a safe trip William!
Snare43 Wrote:Call for advanced tickets they will be on sale tuesday. Will the whole team need some or are just a few coming up for the game?

Son, think about it ......you really don't want to come back up here do you?
Oh man, do we ever, we would love to make a trip back to Bell, but let me tell you something; it will be a diffrent ball game.
Muney

We will seperate them hogs while your gone. If we have trouble we will go down to Sally 2 trees and stay. See ya Paw
THExBURCHINATER Wrote:Oh man, do we ever, we would love to make a trip back to Bell, but let me tell you something; it will be a diffrent ball game.

Your right..you are probally a 15 point better team....wait....that still makes the score 62-15 Bell.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote::lmao: A taste of what beating 7 teams with losing records?
Schedules dont mean nothing....you will see that this week. By the way didn't Bell County get killed in a game by a team from Tenn. Im pretty sure they did. lol, and they said your were unbeatable, thats like when they said the Titanic was unsinkable.
William Muney Wrote:I am for Bell when they are not playing Knox. Just like I am for Rock when they are not playing Knox. I will check this board late tonight. I am pulling out for the trip to Louisa right now.

Bring those tissues with you, you can pass them out to the Knox Central fans. lol
Snare43 Wrote:Your right..you are probally a 15 point better team....wait....that still makes the score 62-15 Bell.
Do you even play on the team?
Bulldog nation is ready are you ready for some football?
Snare43 Wrote:Muney

We will seperate them hogs while your gone. If we have trouble we will go down to Sally 2 trees and stay. See ya Paw

:lmao:
I think Little Bill is in Louisa and has Ned. I think William will not be happy when he gets there.
Belchinator

No ..I'm just having fun. Don't take it seriously. Just a fan talking trash to pass the time of day. Looking forward to going and watching Bell tonight.
Louisa is ready for the Panthers.
Snare43 Wrote:Belchinator

No ..I'm just having fun. Don't take it seriously. Just a fan talking trash to pass the time of day. Looking forward to going and watching Bell tonight.
I was just wondering.....cause your name is snare, and I was going to say that Bell County's band is pretty bad...no offense, or anything. I meant, all you guys really have is a good football team, thats about it.
THExBURCHINATER Wrote:I was just wondering.....cause your name is snare, and I was going to say that Bell County's band is pretty bad...no offense, or anything. I meant, all you guys really have is a good football team, thats about it.

Is there really anything else? I mean besides Nascar.
HaHa what is the prediction for the game tonight? Ashland Daily has LC picked 28-27
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Louisa is ready for the Panthers.
Thats right baby. Bulldogs all the way...The student body is pumped and the craziest fans are gonna be there tonight....
That's right pep rally is about to get under way.
Snare43 Wrote:Is there really anything else? I mean besides Nascar.
yea, basketball, hockey, and baseball. all of those spors are just as entertaining and awesome.
haha
lcgrad2002 Wrote:That's right pep rally is about to get under way.
yep, strike up the band baby.....we will be hearing that fight song be played atleast 15 times tonight. Each time for a touchdown....
THExBURCHINATER Wrote:yea, basketball, hockey, and baseball. all of those spors are just as entertaining and awesome.

That's why you lose tonight. No sport more important.:dontthink
Hope so good luck tonight.
  •  Previous
  • 17(current)
  • Next