•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. to Play at Centre Friday
Amped 88 Wrote:Look at the stats they won't lie. I have watched Boyle play 4 times and they sure look like it to me.

Name the 4 teams you saw Boyle play this year.inthe next 2 minutes.i dont think you can.if you had seen this years team and last years team play you wold know this years team is better.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Looks like I won.

Are you taking your ball (field) and going home? hahaha
Jack Lambert Wrote:Name the 4 teams you saw Boyle play this year.inthe next 2 minutes.i dont think you can.if you had seen this years team and last years team play you wold know this years team is better.

This is what gets it started. Do you really believe this. On Bell side I don't think we are. Our offense is better...defense not so much and special teams not at all. Does that mean I think we are going to lose or something...no. I just think Boyle was much better last year. Balanced offensively,and alittle better on Def.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Name the 4 teams you saw Boyle play this year.inthe next 2 minutes.i dont think you can.if you had seen this years team and last years team play you wold know this years team is better.

You don't have to believe me but it's safe to say he has watched Boyle play 4 teams this year. He has seen this years team and also seen last years team play. Of course you don't have to take my word for it. He's on the up and up though.
easyM Wrote:You don't have to believe me but it's safe to say he has watched Boyle play 4 teams this year. He has seen this years team and also seen last years team play. Of course you don't have to take my word for it. He's on the up and up though.

What are you; his spokesperson? Confusedhh:

Rockcastle, Lafayette, Lex Cath and West Jessamine.
does it matter the game is like two weeks away and we will see who team is better..
logmountainboy64 Wrote:does it matter the game is like two weeks away and we will see who team is better..

It doesn't matter, these two teams will not meet!
Snare43 Wrote:It doesn't matter, these two teams will not meet!

Why do you say that? Are you all planning on losing Friday or next Friday. I know we plan on playing you guys in 2 weeks.
This thread has ran it's course...
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)