•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. to Play at Centre Friday
Amped 88 Wrote:I will have to look but I think that it still has to be approved by the KHSAA the site if it is somewhere else. I don't think that they will approve Centre for the semifinal game. I really don't care but Boyle does not want to play Bell Co on turf. Bell has more overall teams speed thand Boyle I will garantee that.:Thumbs:

NO it doesnt have to be approved by the board,its up to the pricipal of the host school to hold the game where he wants.read the rules.why does every thread about Boyle turn into something about Bell county?:dontthink
Because most in Boyle think they are on a collision course. I think it is LC, Bell will be playing. If someone from Bell post on a different thread someone has to call them out. We were discussing Boyle and turf. Boyle posters made it about Bell.
Its been something every week.......arguing about it is a mute point....WHATEVER....SAY whatever youd like, so far all the things predicted by Boyle haters hasnt come to pass, you cant argue with the wins! So and so had 30 starters out and we played the elementary school. S and so was out with the flu, Do you think Boyle hasnt been hit by all this too? Our boys have played the last 3 or 4 games under the weather.....and now motives for playing at Centre? The big motive being, heres a good one....SAFETY.....hows that? Now this thread is about Boyle playing a Very good West Jessamine team! Bell Co, Lexington Catholic dont you have games of your own to worry about this week?:dontthink
Snare43 Wrote:Because most in Boyle think they are on a collision course. I think it is LC, Bell will be playing. If someone from Bell post on a different thread someone has to call them out. We were discussing Boyle and turf. Boyle posters made it about Bell.

Yeah us Boyle folk are known for making every thread about us. Oh wait that's someone else isn't it.
Snare43 Wrote:Because most in Boyle think they are on a collision course. I think it is LC, Bell will be playing. If someone from Bell post on a different thread someone has to call them out. We were discussing Boyle and turf. Boyle posters made it about Bell.

You made it about about Bell and if you two do happen to meet you should have plenty to argue about:Clap:

If you make it to the semifinals you will be in Danville playing Boyle co.i would bet my last dollar on that.weather the game is at Ballard Robinson field or at Centre College.from what i read you guys were telling us Boyle fans where Boyle would,and would not play if we play Bell in the state semifinals.you should worry more about whats going on in Bell co.than in Boyle co.we would all get along alot better.
Hi Jack! Hi 64!

can ya feel the love in this thread! Friday will be good weather for the game!
Jack Lambert Wrote:If you make it to the semifinals you will be in Danville playing Boyle co.i would bet my last dollar on that.weather the game is at Ballard Robinson field or at Centre College.from what i read you guys were telling us Boyle fans where Boyle would,and would not play if we play Bell in the state semifinals.you should worry more about whats going on in Bell co.than in Boyle co.we would all get along alot better.

I can promise you it won't be at Centre College.
Sheriik Wrote:Hi Jack! Hi 64!

can ya feel the love in this thread! Friday will be good weather for the game!

Hi Sheriik,Ifeel the love we have for our REBELS.weather looks great for friday.Those Bell fans sure worry alot about Boyle for some reason maybe they do love our Rebels.:Thumbs:
Snare43 Wrote:I can promise you it won't be at Centre College.

Unless you are the commisioner of the K.H.S.A.A. at your day job.i dont think you can promise anything.
cant beat us Join us! LOL!
Cant wait til Friday!:Wave::wenumber1:Wave:
Jack Lambert Wrote:Unless you are the commisioner of the K.H.S.A.A. at your day job.i dont think you can promise anything.

My aunt is on the board of controls and has already promised us it will not be played there.:dontthink Remember if we make it, we will go to Lexington that friday.
Snare43 Wrote:If Bell makes it that far we will play on turf.......it will just be in Lexington not Centre. hahahahaha

Above is the post where Bell hijacked the thread. Happens every time.

"I've often compared Bell County football fans to a beautiful woman who's painfully insecure: No matter how many times she's told she's beautiful, it's never enough. She needs constant validation. And if you have the audacity to say someone else is beautiful, too, she throws a tantrum, slings dishes and slashes your tires." :thanks:
Snare43 Wrote:My aunt is on the board of controls and has already promised us it will not be played there.:dontthink Remember if we make it, we will go to Lexington that friday.

Maybe your aunt should spend more time making decisions on things that are certain. And less time on this, that may never come to pass.:blabbermo
Snare43 Wrote:My aunt is on the board of controls and has already promised us it will not be played there.:dontthink Remember if we make it, we will go to Lexington that friday.
:thatsfunn :lmao: :thatsfunn
Well that makes it official than. My uncle Buck stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night and he says different. He promised me that what ever we want we can get.

Remember this if your in Lexington for the semi's your be watching a different class of football, because the rest of the state will be in Titletown watching the Rebels move on to state.:Thumbs:
Straight from KSHAA

C) The site of all games during the fi rst four rounds in all classes shall
be determined by the designated home team.
D) The Board of Control shall determine the site of the state fi nals
after receiving the Commissioner’s recommendation, and shall
be guided by necessary hotel facilities, playing facilities, and
community/area support.

DETERMINED BY THE DESIGNATED HOME TEAM......not your aunt....

Snare43,just how old are you?you sound like a 14 year old kid with this post.give it a rest .you will play where Boyle wants to play if you make it that far.:ChairHit:
WOW !!!!! Can you just say WOW ? and , move on ???????
Learned alot from this thread.

#1 Boyle is playing musical fields in the playoff's? Very interesting and neat strategy.

#2 Bell fans seem to want to be the rule makers and some have family in important places, hersay of course no proof

#3 Boyle beat Christian Co.'s grade school team

#4 Bell Co. is really slow and Danville is really fast although from what I seen they had 2 Offensive lineman types in the backfield??

I hope you both lose and Knox Central plays West Jessamine at Centre for the chance at the WKU carpet.
William Muney Wrote:Learned alot from this thread.

#1 Boyle is playing musical fields in the playoff's? Very interesting and neat strategy.

#2 Bell fans seem to want to be the rule makers and some have family in important places, hersay of course no proof

#3 Boyle beat Christian Co.'s grade school team

#4 Bell Co. is really slow and Danville is really fast although from what I seen they had 2 Offensive lineman types in the backfield??

I hope you both lose and Knox Central plays West Jessamine at Centre for the chance at the WKU carpet.

I wonder if one principal disagrees with Centre if they can move it to Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati? :biggrin:
well it dont matter were it is played boyle is going to run away with it..but next week will be a little tougher IMO..go rebels good luck the next two weeks...hope we meet in the state semis...

That would work for me!!!! GO WEST!!
come on we both know that aint gonna happen

So why are you so concerned?
Rebel55 Wrote::thatsfunn :lmao: :thatsfunn
Well that makes it official than. My uncle Buck stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night and he says different. He promised me that what ever we want we can get.

Remember this if your in Lexington for the semi's your be watching a different class of football, because the rest of the state will be in Titletown watching the Rebels move on to state.:Thumbs:

That's hilarious!

:lmao:
i just hope nobody gets hurt
because if and i mean if they meet each other i want both teams at full strength so there will be no whining well he didnt play this guy was hurt
Not concerned. It is just funny that you think that you can play where ever you want to play. Like I said a one shot deal. Bell will be Lexington bound. Most people concern with this after this week will be 2500 only.

Wrong Again Snare.

Post #3 mentions Bell:

I have a feeling if Bell and Boyle play you may need to go rent out EKU's stadium.

and it is posted by EKUAlum who is not a "Boyle Fan." That's the first mentio of Bell and it is a joke.

BellCountyBobcats came in on Post #7 to take the joke farther:

Your right EKUAlum. The Bell/Boyle Co game will need to be played at EKU or Commonwealth. That game will be packed out! Thats IF both teams make it.

Then you chimed in on Post #20:

If Bell makes it that far we will play on turf.......it will just be in Lexington not Centre. Hahahahaha

Making it all about Bell.

Amped followed suit in Post #30

I bet that it is the only one.

His response was to a statement to a Boyle fan noting he had mentioned this in September (i.e. Centre Games). Amped is a Bell County man if I'm not mistaken.

With no other fireworks you launched your strike in Post #34

Looks like Boyle is playing with the KHSAA. If Centre is only allowing 2500 people and no standing on the track this will be a mess. Boyle is playing the advantage game. This one on the turf and then LC on grass. If your field is to bad this week I promise you it will be bad next. The KHSAA will not allow this with only 2500 fans after this week. But that is what you want, LC on grass. One shot deal.

Then it all began.

So look it over again and tell me, HOW DID BOYLE BRING BELL into this discussion??? Exactly. Or is your English teacher helping you to read this? :biggrin: (Posted by Snare: Amped I guess they just took the reading to their english teacher for an interpretation. )

So you can see, the one's who flew into arms were Bell posters and yourself. It was escalated by Bobcat fans seemingly "dictating" what the host school could or could not do. Have a good day. :dontthink
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next