Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Night Lights (Season 4)
Alright guys need a little help. Last few years of Friday Night Lights I have had Direct TV and now I don't, so do they air the new episodes online for viewing the same time Direct TV airs them?
I've never watched this show. I don't even know anyone that watches it
This is the greatest show ever. I don't have directv either if anyone knows a way to watch online let me know.
One of my favorite shows.

Im just now downloading this myself, so ive not tested this torrent yet but here where i found it.
http://www.mininova.org/tor/3095326
Was a fake, its on eztv now though. Find it here http://eztv.it/
I have a link that works streaming online. I just watched the first episode. It's going to be a wild season.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:I have a link that works streaming online. I just watched the first episode. It's going to be a wild season.
Please post that link.
csabo17 Wrote:Was a fake, its on eztv now though. Find it here http://eztv.it/
It plays upside down each time I have downloaded it.
How did you stop yours from doing this?
http://www.ninjavideo.net/video/46519
Make sure you watch it every week late wednesday night. Or early thursday morning/afternoon. Because they will be taken down as the week progresses.
I have Kaspersky on my computer and it says this site has a virus and will not allow me to open it.
No idea, no issues with it playing upside down. Are you standing on your head?
here is a link http://www.casttv.com/shows/friday-night-lights

idk what is going to happen but it is going to be a WILD season
I really hate the McCoys! I even hate JD in this one!
I have a feeling coach will get his numbers up by week two.
^^Did you get that link I sent you to work?
Something is going to happen. East is going to get alot better by some kind of miracle. There's no way he goes into a West Dillon/East Dillon game with the same team he has now.
The link is good and I thank you.

I love this show.
Episode two was good and left me wanting the next to get here A.S.A.P.
I watched the first three seasons on dvd. Im not used to this waiting a week stuff. It's definately no fun! Can't wait till next weds!
I know the feeling, normaly with new shows I like to wait a few seasons before investing time. That way for one i know its going to last and two its much better to just sit down and watch a show all the way through a season at a time with no commercials and stuff. But once you catch up its like torture.
Whats the worst though is catching a shows first few episodes on pre air, then having not only to wait on the show to start, but then a few more weeks for a new episode.
Sounds like this season is going to be a great one. Any new cast members going to be on it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Friday Night Lights – Season 4 – New Characters
[VINCE] African-American, a Junior in high school, 16-17 years old, from a lower-class background. He is charming but dangerous and sometimes a little menacing. His father is in jail and Vince is involved in criminal activity on his behalf. We first meet him quickly fleeing the cops of East Dillon and it is that kind of speed Vince brings to the football field as well as a toughness we’ve never seen before. He has a dark side and occasionally he snaps. We see him at one point being mocked for a football loss and winds up pulling a gun on the guy making fun of him…SERIES REGULAR

[LUKE] Caucasian, a Junior in high school, 16-17 years old, a young Paul Newman type, cocky and charming. His family are ranchers, scraping to get by. Luke will initially be reluctant to become an integral part of the Lions. His enthusiasm for football has been stamped out by the politics that had him playing for Dillon and now for East Dillon. However, he is the strongest player on the team – except possibly for Vince – and he assumes a leadership role quickly which puts him at odds with Vince…SERIES REGULAR

[JESS] Female, African-American, a Sophomore or Junior in high school, 16-17 years old, Jess is the daughter of the smoker at a local BBQ joint who was himself a onetime NFL hopeful who never made it. Raised in a family steeped in football lore Jess knows the game inside and out. She has several younger brothers who she coaches/bosses around during youth football practices. Jess is a force of nature, super-energetic, and the type to make a big entrance and big exit. All of our male characters will be at least a little bit crazy about her sptv050769…SERIES REGULAR NOT ALL SHOWS PRODUCED

[BECKY] Caucasian Female, Texas Beauty Queen type, 18-20 years old to play high school freshman. A beauty pageant vet from a ‘trailer trash’ family, Becky is well aware that her good looks can get her just about everything she wants. She is surprised when, after meeting Tim Riggins when he wakes up in her mother’s bed, she can’t seem to convince him to hook up with her, too. Becky is the leader of the ‘Trash Bees’ a group of girls who discover that being in a new school means they can declare themselves the most important people in the social hierarchy…RECURRING GUEST STAR
This is going to be a good season. I like the dynamic of the Coach having to build a program from the very bottom and actually having a signified "enemy" for once.
not really into the serirs but i have watched it a few times
Is it only on D-TV
Stardust Wrote:Is it only on D-TV

Right now...NBC will air the current season in the Spring.
Watched the first 2 episodes lastnight. Looks like its gonna be another good season.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
I may actually start watching this i believe series are better if you watch every episode
Looks like Buddy Garrity might be going to head the East Dillon Boosters for Coach Taylor. Judging from the previews Joe Mccoy (AKA Jerkweed) was about to bust Buddy for letting coach Taylor know about Lukes fake address. Tim Riggins is gonna be a great addition to the coaching staff if he doesnt get caught with a high school girl first LOL!!!
anyone found episode 4?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:anyone found episode 4?

HAHA I was wondering the same...usually they have it on that site on Thursday but not so far