Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best P.A. Announcer In The 15th?
I know this isnt a very big topic but who is the best P.A. announcer in the 15th? The announcer from ER is very good, dont know his name but he has alot of talent.....but the announcer at Allen Central is a very good announcer.....hes very young and has been doing it since his freshmen year...he is a junior now so he has alot of experience.....so what r ur alls thoughts?
Steve Slone is the best P.A. announcer I've seen in awhile. He is young too. He's not as good as "The Late Great" Jim Williams," but some day he will catch him.
"-STAT-32" Wrote:I know this isnt a very big topic but who is the best P.A. announcer in the 15th? The announcer from ER is very good, dont know his name but he has alot of talent.....but the announcer at Allen Central is a very good announcer.....hes very young and has been doing it since his freshmen year...he is a junior now so he has alot of experience.....so what r ur alls thoughts?

ha gosh if your talkin about the same announcer that ER had last year i just laughed everytime that guy said something...maybe it got the ER fans into the game but it just was a comic performance to me...i loved how he would stutter on puprose and then use nickname lol but dont get me wrong he could be real good in others eyes

i dont know the kid from AC but other than that i really cant think of anyone...sry dont know much about this topic
I though you go to watch a game not listen to it.
PA is done at certain times the guy at ER needs to go to a college game and understand that.
Thats why I said its not a very big or brought up topic.....nor is it a very popular one....all i was doin is give some respect to those announcers.....ive been lookin at all the posts about the 15th region on here saying whos the best team or whos the best player....so i decided to go a little different thats all.....and i agree i goto watch games as well....but thats my only intention to give some respect to the announcers
this guy is not a PA announcer but he has been doing work for channel 3,a local channel in p-burg. His name is Burke Garner and he does a really good job with announcing the football games and i am looking forward to him doing the b-ball games.
The announcer that East Ridge had last year is Joey Hamilton.

Although, he doubts he will do it again this year.
I happen to know Burke....went to middle school with him....i havent heard him announce the football games....but I know hes very good at it
Justin Chaffin.
Justin Chaffin does a great job as a P.A. announcer during football season and i have heard him a few times during the girls basketball games. But since we are speaking boys basketball, i'm going to have to go with Steve Slone..
Who's the guy at P'burg? I thought he did a good job on the P.A. Are we talking about P.A. announcers at the games or guys that call the games on the radios and tv's?
"PineRider" Wrote:Justin Chaffin does a great job as a P.A. announcer during football season and i have heard him a few times during the girls basketball games. But since we are speaking boys basketball, i'm going to have to go with Steve Slone..
justin chaffin should do boys basketball to do
Steve Slone and Justin Chaffin
Ive never heard of Justin Chaffin but from what ive heard on here hes a dandy....but some ppl has told me that Steve Slone might not be doing the P.A. this year.....if he doesnt it will be tough to replace him.....he should stick with it hes young and can only get better!
wowowoowow....**** vitale or bill cosby
bill cosby?.....yeah i understand vitale but bill cosby?....last i seen or heard he was a comedian
The best is SF's PA Announcer Greg Hall...Im not sure that is the man's name
I've heard Dennis Walker at P-Burg....He quite possibly is the best voice, the most professional, and understands the PA man's role!!!!
Yeah, I have to agree foxsports. Dennis is awesome. He works for a radio station in Pikeville and does a lot of live remotes and commercials. He knows what he's doing and enjoys it, he's also a great man. The best thing about it is, is that he talks like that all the time too! I enjoy listening to him announce and just having a conversation with him.
yeah Walker is very good at P.A. he knows what hes doing
"fox sports" Wrote:I've heard Dennis Walker at P-Burg....He quite possibly is the best voice, the most professional, and understands the PA man's role!!!!

I definately agree!!