Poll: Who do you have in this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
44.44%
Lawrence County
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Lawrence County 11/13
Knox central - 34
Lawrence co - 14

Knox central is the better team at this time of the
year they are playing there best football right now
way better then at the start of the season when
they gave some games away GO PANTHERS
I have not had the chance to see Knox play. What kind of offense do the run?
Lawrence county has been playing their best ball all year long that is why they are 11-0. I don't know who said this offense wasn't explosive because they obviously haven't watched them. They average 350 yards rushing per game, and their defense is one of the best.They don't give up hardly anything on the ground.
from the sound of it this might be a really really good game good luck to all
both teams are playing well both are big physical teams. very good match up tough game for both. lawrence plays all four quaters and most of the time 3rd and 4th are the times this team realy gets it rolling. and believe that the experiance on the lawrence squad will be the diffrence maker
:biggrin:ill take know 28-21
All the talk about Boyd and Lawrence being playing in the rain is hogwash. Both teams played in those same conditions. Boyd being able to put up 19 points on a wet field is something to notice. Knox was able to put up 36 against McCrery on a wet field while holding them to only six points. I also was under the impression that McCrery was without several starters (during another post it was mentioned that they would be playing with out 7 starters in the Lawrence game.) Knox wins this game because they have experience they traveled to Boyd last year and won easily. They destroyed a Boyd team that Lawrence had a hard time beating (when the field was equal for both teams) and their schedule has not prepared them for this Knox team. Good luck to both teams it will be a very hard hitting ballgame.
Knox played two 5a schools a top five 2a team Somerset, and number 3 4a squad in Bell county.
Lawrence played no 5a teams and only one team in the top 5 in any class Sheldon Clark at number 5 in 3a. This will show a weakness come Friday night.
Knox 28
Lawrence 20
JunkYardDog Wrote:both teams are playing well both are big physical teams. very good match up tough game for both. lawrence plays all four quaters and most of the time 3rd and 4th are the times this team realy gets it rolling. and believe that the experiance on the lawrence squad will be the diffrence maker

I think that LC getting to play this game at home is going to be big. The came out with their ears laid back this past Friday and went to work from the kickoff. As said above it seems like second half has belonged to the dawgs Ll year. Should be a hard fought game but I look for LC to out coach and out play KC...
Dawg days! Wrote:I have not had the chance to see Knox play. What kind of offense do the run?

Can anyone answer this?
I still don't know how good LC really is. I think it may stay close for awhile then KC by 6.
# 1 Knox Central Fan Wrote:Knox central - 34
Lawrence co - 14

Knox central is the better team at this time of the
year they are playing there best football right now
way better then at the start of the season when
they gave some games away GO PANTHERS

You're saying KC is better at this time of year but your yet to see LC this time of year. In all reality, you probably haven't seen them at all this year. So you being a KC fan, you're predicting totally upon something you know nothing about. LC is a really good team and will be no push over for anyone. :Thumbs:
barlow Wrote:Can anyone answer this?

They run multiple sets. The two primary sets would be shotgun will 2 backs and 3 wideouts and wishbone. They are big and physical and STRONG. Don't have great speed but enough. Merida, Barger, Turpin and Jeffery Canady are all great playmakers.

On defense they will run a 6-2 which was designed to stop the wing-T and power teams.

This thread sadly took a turn to Bell. It is sad to see so many envious fans on here. When you walk the walk you can talk the talk. Nobody in Eastern Ky has walked like Bell since the early 90's PERIOD. Until someone knocks them off on a year to year basis and hopefully my Panthers will soon we are all just playing for second fiddle.
I've seen both play. Knox lead Mc 13-6 at the half. LC was ahead by a lot more. But remenber McCreary had 7 kids out that played a major roll all year. All 7 had started some 4 were full time starters. Knox will win this game.
Just looked at LC's schedule. Man they have played NOBODY. KC will run away easily.
lc win 29-21.......... lc offence/defencesive line will domanate........lc leads 14-6 at half.......
Cellking Wrote:I've seen both play. Knox lead Mc 13-6 at the half. LC was ahead by a lot more. But remenber McCreary had 7 kids out that played a major roll all year. All 7 had started some 4 were full time starters. Knox will win this game.

MC didn't score on Varsity D at all. Two of there tds came in the last minute of the game against all freshman and some guys that didn't even start for the freshman team. The other TD came against JV team.
Knox will win and win big friday; Lawerence has played a very weak schedule and it will catch up to them friday.
Knox 27
Lawerence 7
william muney Wrote:they run multiple sets. The two primary sets would be shotgun will 2 backs and 3 wideouts and wishbone. They are big and physical and strong. Don't have great speed but enough. Merida, barger, turpin and jeffery canady are all great playmakers.

On defense they will run a 6-2 which was designed to stop the wing-t and power teams.

This thread sadly took a turn to bell. It is sad to see so many envious fans on here. When you walk the walk you can talk the talk. Nobody in eastern ky has walked like bell since the early 90's period. Until someone knocks them off on a year to year basis and hopefully my panthers will soon we are all just playing for second fiddle.

thanks for the info
redstorm Wrote:Knox will win and win big friday; Lawerence has played a very weak schedule and it will catch up to them friday.
Knox 27
Lawerence 7

I'm not saying Knox will or won't win but I will say LC will score more than 7 points.
welp talk to you lc fans next season because your ends friday....
Dawg days! Wrote:Week after week the dawgs keep proving people wrong and putting teams back on the bus with a L. Some people makin excuses to our success like our schedule is weak, our district is weak or the big bad chain crew talked mean to somebody. I think there are a few teams that's hopeing we get knocked off before we get to them cause they are afraid we just might be the real deal.

The pain trains next stop.....Friday night in L-Town!
All Dawgs aboard!!!!!!!!!

I think KC wins this one. I feel like they are the better team. They'll be better prepared too. As far as others hoping Lawrence will lose because they are scared of them is just too funny and wishful thinking on your part.
I can assure you nobody is scared of Lawrence.
William Muney Wrote:I can assure you nobody is scared of Lawrence.

I agree:Thumbs:Knox rolls 42 to 7.
check out my thread on coal on general discussions..:please:
easyM Wrote:I think KC wins this one. I feel like they are the better team. They'll be better prepared too. As far as others hoping Lawrence will lose because they are scared of them is just too funny and wishful thinking on your part.

Just seems to me we have been told all year we wouldn't win the next game. Until a better team beats us we are still 11-0 and undefeated. And just so you know we aren't scared of anybody either. I hope we get the chance to another game after Friday night but I'm sure if we do we won't be picked to even be in the game then either. No problem, I think the team likes being the underdog And told they aren't supposed to win. Makes for Nice locker room material.
Quote:
Quote:
well its looks like no 1 gives lc credit still for a 11-0 year.... after they domanate both sides of the ball friday........people will have to give them credit......lc will win big.................. lc wins 35-12
so how many times has Knox made it to the regional championship or state semifinals? Since when are they considered a powerhouse? They aren't in my book,Bell and Rock are the powers in that district and everyone knows it. LC has had way more games in the playoffs than Knox. I think we need to remind the Panther faithful what happened last time they made the trip to Louisa. How about a 48-0 but whipping in 2001? LC doesn't overlook anyone, I watched film of KC this morning they are decent but LC is way more physical up front.
William Muney Wrote:They run multiple sets. The two primary sets would be shotgun will 2 backs and 3 wideouts and wishbone. They are big and physical and STRONG. Don't have great speed but enough. Merida, Barger, Turpin and Jeffery Canady are all great playmakers.

On defense they will run a 6-2 which was designed to stop the wing-T and power teams.

This thread sadly took a turn to Bell. It is sad to see so many envious fans on here. When you walk the walk you can talk the talk. Nobody in Eastern Ky has walked like Bell since the early 90's PERIOD. Until someone knocks them off on a year to year basis and hopefully my Panthers will soon we are all just playing for second fiddle.

I thinks it's funny every thread LC has turns to Bell. But it's not LC fans constantley bringing it up, it's bell fans, rock fans, McCreary fans and others wanting to talk about big brother lmao...... From what I've read LC fans basically trying to defend our team just like each and every one of you would.
I agree with you 100 % every week there is a team out there putting LC down for no reason and it's stupid and childish. If you think your team is better and is going to win fine say it and let it go, but to bring other teams into the mix and say stuff that is way out there is just getting old. Lc is 11-0 so that has to tell you they are doing something right. Most people on here said McCreary was going to show Lc how good that district was, well if that's the case it;s not very good then cause LC thumped McCreary. Go Bulldogs keep it rolling.
It just gets old tell me what your about and how good you are. I don't care what your big brother did or does.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next